Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=486&start_row=61

batty bwoys

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 10:38:22 AM

on some issues i don't care who has the last word ---but on intolerance issues with bigots i will not allow hate to be the last word.

love and respect always wins in the end

Messenger: Ras Mikael Sent: 8/29/2007 8:36:54 PM

Hail HIM Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafari...

Empress, what the I said is good and I agree with the I completely...

Although I overstand that this will make this board completely hostile to I, I am a gay guy. I think that violence and hatred are never good, however, InI have to overstand that not all will agree with InI or with I lifestyle (which was not a choice...If you ask I mom when she knew I was gay...She will tell you she knew from the time I was five...I never made a conscious decision to be gay and would be straight if at all possible...it definitely makes life easier).

I think it is wrong to ban Sizzla and Buju because they don't agree with homosexuality. Personally, I love Sizzla's music and spiritual message. I don't agree with them about the wrongness of being gay, but that is a matter to reason on.

At the same time, Jah see and know all things and I know that HIM is I Lord and God and HIM is I judge and no other has that right. I don't care if any think I not a Rasta just because I am gay. I don't have to answer to any but Jah, and if I am wrong, I will pay the penalty, but I don't think Jah will send the Fyah upon I.

Also, I have never smelled of alcohol and shit. I don't drink and I am clean...as are all gay men and women I know. I agree with Empress, the I probably saw squatters or the homeless congregating together, not gays. Also, if this tell the I that I am not immoral, I have not had sex in three years, because I am not promiscuous and don't sleep around. More often than not, us gay people don't fit the stereotypes, it's just that those who do are the ones who get media play and the most attention.

If any one here has any questions for me about this topic, I will be happy to answer and try to help the I overstand and maybe InI can reach some common ground.

Give Thanks and Praise to the Most High JAH RasTafari

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 8:52:40 PM

much respect for coming here and speaking when you know how many here feel. it is to bad that there is so much hate in the world. my mother is gay, though she lived a lie until she was in her 40's. she grew up when it was even harder to come out and i see the damage that the views of society have done to her view of herself. this is the only post i have read of yours and it sounds as if it came from a strong individual.

peace

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/29/2007 9:06:15 PM

JUDGEMENT COMIN FOR BATTYNESS. i wouldnt go so far as to say ur not rasta.....but whether your made of gold or made of shit....judgement a comin......Jah Word is Jah Word....Give Ises for Purification!

Messenger: Ras Mikael Sent: 8/29/2007 9:37:20 PM

Give Praise to the Most High JAH RasTafari...

Ras Bredren, so the I say, but the I is using the Bible to proclaim Fyah pon InI for being gay...the same Bible that men used for centuries to enslave InI bredren and sistren. Obviously, there are either bad interpretations of the bible or the bible is wrong in some areas. Why is being gay so wrong??? Why is it unnatural???

If Fyah gon bun pon I...Let it bun, again JAH see and know. JAH love I and JAH make I, HIM know I and all I do and all I keep hid from the beginning.

Hail Up...

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 9:43:55 PM

everything of earth has a purpose ----everything plays a part in the balance of life ----everything is of nature -----EVERYTHING.

if all the fish die --what would happen?

if all the birds die ---what would happen?

if all the trees die ---- what would happen?

if every person on this planet was heterosexual and reproduced ---what would happen? add on all of the people that are infertile being able to reproduce--what would happen?

this planet works the way it does because of the way IT IS.

do you honestly believe your creator would make something that would bring the end of itself. isn't your creator all knowing and perfect?

what are you afraid of ark?

Messenger: Ras Mikael Sent: 8/29/2007 9:50:30 PM

Hail HIM Haile Selassie I InI Ivine Majesty...

Still Looking, so true what the I say...homosexuality is not suicide or death or abomination. "Be fruitful and multiply and cover the earth" is irresponsible. If sex was only for procreation then this already overpopulated world would be even more so. Already, there are food shortages everywhere, land is being used up and destroyed, water is becoming increasingly scarce, etc. To continue to use that verse as justification against homosexuality is wrong because if all followed that verse, this world would be unlivable.

Messenger: Mau Mau Sent: 8/29/2007 9:55:48 PM

Greetings to all in the name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I,

I see that some so called 'rasta' will defend homosexuality to the grave. How I pity them for babylon seem to have gotten the better of them Reality, as other Rases on this board dun spelt out, is that battybwoy and lesbian business has no fruits and only brings death. Rasta is life. I n I have to live clean inna dis ya time. Lets agree to disagree. You can call Rasta defense of righteousness 'hate' for all I n I care. Rasta that respect the Shepherd know where they stand on this matter. As forewarned in the Bible, the days come when they shall call evil good and good evil; and we're very much in them days. Impostors can use anything to justify their wickedness. Some have gone to the extent of even trying to say that homosexuality is 'accepted' inna Africa. I n I a real African and that shit don't fly where I come from.
I wonder, which other 'alternative' (wicked) lifestyle dem a go defend next, child molesters?

Blaze the fire red pon babylon and dem delusion, confusion and wickedness!

Messenger: Ras Mikael Sent: 8/29/2007 10:04:39 PM

Maybe that shit don't fly, but the I don't need to act as if Africa is, in this time, any less a part of Babylon. More than 100 million women (most African) are subjected to brutal circumcision rituals that can maim and cripple them, men bring AIDS home to their wives because them cannot be faithful when they travel and catch it from prostitutes, and a whole host of other problems...So, maybe the I should get off his moral high horse and realize that the I and those for whom "that shit don't fly" are throwing stones from glass houses.

It's okay to get righteous and indignant about gay people, but not to become indignant about the bad treatment of African people (especially women) by other African people. Fyah bun pon those who blind themselves to their own faults and instead try to make cases against others...Fyah bun red hot!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2007 10:48:26 PM

Mikael, you said;
-------------------------
It's okay to get righteous and indignant about gay people, but not to become indignant about the bad treatment of African people (especially women) by other African people.
-------------------------

That is your statement, not ours. Do you think that batty boys is the only thing I and I speak about? I and I speak about many things.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I