Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=486&start_row=111

batty bwoys

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/2/2007 8:47:24 PM

would you hire a known gay person to work for you ras n.?

how would you treat a gay couple that lived next to you?

how would you respond if a gay couple sat down next to you on the bus?

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/3/2007 12:13:02 AM

"would you hire a known gay person to work for you ras n.?"

what do u think im gonna say........no? i would only hire a hard worker. someone that can fullfill work that needs to be done. homosexuality is irrelevent for this question.

"how would you treat a gay couple that lived next to you?"

no different than any other individual on this planet....who or what do u think i am. because i burn fire on abomination doesnt mean i have negative vibes towards a person......you must be a fool to think thats how i represent the Lord InI Irator.

i respect people not because its politrickally correct, but because Jah Imighty worked just as hard to Irate them as He did I. I burn fire on batty action......because it is counter-productive towards the Forward Movement of Imanity. Once again.....like many have said....as I have.....and Like I shall say Igain....I have unconditional Love for every breath of Manifestation.....I do not Love in a material or conditional manner......that is wickedness......that is not the way Jah Want I to live.

I dont know where you get the impression that i am a homophobe or any other ras for that matter. InI burn fire on they actions....just as I will burn fire on I own actions if they are not fruitful to Jah RastafarI Livity. and plus homophobic means "scared or afraid of gays". I am afraid of nothing. period. Jah is I Light.....Jah the Only One I fear.

"how would you respond if a gay couple sat down next to you on the bus?"

well.....for one.....unless they randomly came up to I and said they was gay....i prolly wouldnt know they were gay.

but seroiusly..........cmon man......u gotta be a little more intelligent than what you put out to be.......this is rediculous.

i wouldnt respond any different than the answer of the second question the I asked I. its simple. the only difference from I to them is that they live as an abomination........I live to follow Jah commandments....not to be froward with them. you, still looking, my neighbor, the barber downtown, every human being.....is I. what does One think we mean when we say InI. I look in the Eyes of Other People and see Iself. thats what InI is. I cant discriminate or hate on Iself. I Love I self.....therfore I love the I.

hope One sees where I am at. Jah Bless the I Itinually. RasTafarI. Selassie I the First.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/3/2007 7:06:40 AM

glad to hear all of this ---then there is hope that one day their action will not cause you to burn fire on them.

so i take it then that you would vote that they have the right to have their union called a "marriage"?

peace

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/3/2007 8:24:18 AM

so i take it then that you would vote that they have the right to have their union called a "marriage"?

Ye see the nonsense. This guy is incendiary.

I was watching the news the other day... and there was some news piece relating to a species of cow here in England. So, as they're talking whatever they're talking about this cow... they show clips of a day in the life of the barn or the farm or whatever... and they show all the cows lining up to take a shower.

There were hoses everywhere, the cows were getting a shampoo and rinsed down with the hose... and I was chuckling away cos it was like... what on earth...? I mean, there are water shortages now & again (so they say... how can water short?) and here they are giving about 80 cows showers 3 times a week or something.

So, as I was having a little chuckle, my bredren was like... "boy... this isn't even funny when you look at it bare. This is f***ry. People are watching this on the news as if this is just normal behaviour... as if it is through normal human reason that this kind of wasteful vulgarity occurs."

So, JAH know maaaaan! Peeps are going cur-razy! And don't even know it. Enough people are going crazy, that InI are being called crazy. This is why it is all slightly amusing to me. Reassuring even.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/3/2007 8:33:00 AM

Ye see the nonsense. This guy is incendiary.

why ---because i ask a question ----maybe what is incendiary is your view ----not the question.

peace

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/3/2007 11:43:53 AM

In other cultures around the world, gay marriages are practiced but in Rastafari its not the practice because marriage is the heterosexual bond between man and woman hence a child. Maybe the dread whose 'come out' will share his view on same-sex unions.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/3/2007 12:56:30 PM

"glad to hear all of this ---then there is hope that one day their action will not cause you to burn fire on them."
.......WRONG!!!

unfortunately for the batty bwoys around and fortunately enough for InI, abomination will always be burned and cleased and purified by fire.

"so i take it then that you would vote that they have the right to have their union called a "marriage"?"
I dont vote....

and no......i do not support or tolerate abominable action. I told you how i view individuals in this world.....and action as well as some spirits out there are gonna be burned by a hot fire......

"peace"

.....maybe one day

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/3/2007 2:43:16 PM

just what i thought --you will discriminate against homosexuals ---all that fire burning does lead to discrimination.

if the gay couple is sitting next to you on the bus and holding hands and kissing like you and your love do ---you would probably get up and move........

so what part of the christian belt did you grow up in america?

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/3/2007 5:19:46 PM

tsk tsk tsk.......i have pity for the I.

your foolish semanitics and manipulation is gonna get into some shit one day......

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/3/2007 6:07:57 PM

why -- because you are so easy to manipulate into publicly stating that you will discriminate against another person?

you just said what you feel --in reality there is or should be no manipulation in that -----but if i held the unpopular views which you hold then i would try my best not answer some questions straight out.

i'm sure if you were in a room of people you did not know --you would not sling as much hate speech at homosexauals as you do from the safety of your computer.

i on the other hand will say exactly as i feel because the only ones who will be offended are the ones that only have "conditional" love --which as empress n. said is really no love at all.

peace

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I