Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=486&start_row=31

batty bwoys

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 8:11:04 AM

oh my oh my. He's gone nuts. Finally.

I have heard that nuff nuff nuff of them love to fu** batty anyway, so I'm not really surprised that this one has come up and hurt him.

Ras KebreAB... this is what I have been saying for time. People take our trod for some kind of political position, so these liberal types come in and think they can hear some hippy talk from InI. There are nuff peeps on this chat room as well as on the internet in general who encourage this image... and that's where this one love ish just gets on my nerves. It's like a password.

Then when these folks wanna start getting politrickally correct and InI wish to simply remain morally correct... or morally erect cos InI NEVA bow, we'll leave that for the bowers... this is what happens.

It's like they lure you in talking this liberal stuff... but in the end they are just vampires. They feed off our inergy and want so badly to get our accord.

I heard an Idren the other day (he wasn't RasTa, he was a bald-head but one of our scholarly African iemples who lives on the side of R) say that the BIGGEST threat to our continued AFRICAN liberation struggle was these white liberals.

And I believe him. Give me a white nationalist any day... I'll say gimme money to go forward to Africa, he'd be like... "aight nigga". I'd be like... "jiggy".

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/28/2007 8:27:47 AM

I dont even see it as him going nuts finally, sistren, he has been that way from the day he came to this room. Its just that he doesnt even bother to hide his contempt and hatred anymore....Too many who should have burned him out kept silence

This is a man of the lowest character and moral fibre

Check it....the last time i started to tear into his bloodsucking heart, what happened...liitle doggy started running with his tail between his legs, and started talking about, i thought you said you want to be left alone so leave me alone and such things.
I said alright then and left him.
I even mentioned a song that reminded i of his behaviour to Ark I, but i refrained from naming the song because i didnt want to cause any more problems (by the way Ark I, the song by Tarrus is called Trap Setter).
Now look what happened the moment i start to have some words of disagreement with Nzingha....suddenly he feels like he found some backative, suddenly this doggy got his tail up again and starts to call out my name again
What kind of a "man" is this?

Let him go defend his battybwoy friends them. Life can only defend Life. Only death defends death

speaking of white liberals, didnt you see last time when i told him to keep i people out of his dirty mouth, he accuses i of vanity and racism.

Burn them to ashes

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 8:48:11 AM

For real Idren... but you dun know these are the days of prophecy.

People are showing their faces big time, all over the world on every street. And true the living dead are starting to panick now and are looking for people to fall with them.

It was said that they shall consume themselves, and shall eat out their own hearts. That is what I am seeing on every corner these days.

Chiy! I love Ras Tafari ye know! Some days I wonder what meant that I could see & know. And all now, I can't figure that out. But I'm grateful. So iternally grateful. Cos things are getting red and bloody right before our eyes... and it's like some gorgeous reverse of catch 22. It's like... if you can see it for what it is, it's like you're guaranteed not to be included in the devastation.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/28/2007 9:32:15 AM

Days of prophecy fe REAL, ini shall fret not

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

HOLY I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 9:38:41 AM

Holy EMMANUEL I... Selassie I... ( ( ( JAH ) ) )... ( ( ( Ras Tafari ) ) )

Yes Honourable High Priest. Selah.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/28/2007 10:26:03 AM

BLESSED ITES!! RAS TAFARI!!! IMMANUEL HAILE I SELASSIE I!

Ises Iyah..

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 10:39:30 AM

as you people watch the news and they show clips of the fanatical christians or muslims or jews chanting and yelling death to this or that remember...............................

THEY ARE YOU

so dominic ---do you really need to wonder why people have a negative image of rasta?

listen to the hate these people spit out.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 11:35:26 AM

When you get to the gates and the gate keeper says what good have you done and what evil have you allowed to pour from yourself, you will see.
Would you say that two male flamingos who adopt an abandoned egg and raise it are evil? Would you? Would you say that they are cursed by God, damned for being gay?
Who can say their heart will be lighter than a feather when they curse their fellow beings for the way God made them.
WHO!?
WHO AMONG YOU IS WILLING TO BE ETERNALLY DAMNED BECAUSE YOU HATE HOMOSEXUALS?
You have no idea what it is to be called evil all your life. Who are you to judge? This same thing was done to your ancestor for being born other than white, male and wealthy. You burn fiyah pon them who do this, but the turn around and join their fate by doing it to someone else for something you don't understand.

If you trully believe in love, peace and unity then it is imperative that you walk in a man's shoes before you condem him for the hole in his soul.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 11:51:37 AM

what is sad empress is that many of them have and still are walking in those shoes as either a non-white person or a female and yet they turn and do it to another human.

the weak often must find someone that they feel is lower than them as a person in order to step on.

some build themselves up by working on themselves --others do it by tearing others down.

there is no strength,courage or honor in what these people do ---it is truly sad.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 12:13:34 PM

a what flamingo... with wha?

ROFLMAO

Too funny. And on a site called... "JAH-RasTafari"

Empress Nzingha... are you sure? What gates are you talking about? The pearly ones? Newsflash... that is an illusion. We are on the planet and judgement has set in. Those who walk on sinking sand... and all that stuff. Again, gay people are already dead, it's just a fact of creation.

RasTafari are not stepping on anyone... only the lowly. Left foot forward, we trample down evil. Selah.

It is a joy to see our seperation. So, keep it coming.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I