Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=486&start_row=51

batty bwoys

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/28/2007 2:27:21 PM

wow....ignorancy at its best

hope everyone see this

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2007 2:37:25 PM

IGNORANCY????
Wow, Bredren with all due respect, this is a blatant case of the pot calling the kettle black. Hope everybody sees that.
Is it possible to only use words that exist? Can we make that stipulation?
I'm probably at least a little guilty of my own medicine, as this post isn't really purposeful, but I love words and this really got to me. Please excuse the trivial nature of this post.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/28/2007 2:46:44 PM

trivial doesnt begin to express it empress....i keep thinking you know better, why do you keep disapointing me

yes i like to say ignorancy...sue me

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/28/2007 3:23:28 PM

Greetings
Give Thanks for your words of wisdom Empress Nzingha. There is alot of prejudice in Rastafari against same-sex relationships - its almost unbelievable to think these are people of God who say such wicked things. But then being God loving does not free us from the human follies of hate and discrimination. I call I self by the Father's name but never will I burn fire on gay people just because its the dominant view in Rasta - burn that dominant prejudice. Burn those narrow minded thoughts that say man was made for woman only - I wonder how much these Ites who claim this really know abt homosexuality and the diversity of this world. The fire burnt on Rastas by society out of lack of knowledge and overstanding is the same wild fire of ignorance burnt on homosexuals by Rastafari - hmmm by JAH name we are called, what irony! If we practice such animosity do we really know who JAH is.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/28/2007 10:51:40 PM

still looking,

You questioned why I said it was a disrespect to their ancestors. Do you have no Iverstanding of Life? That is the only reason you exist today?

As I posted earlier:

---------------------------------------
I see my life as the same as my father's and mother's life. I don't see my life as beginning when this flesh came out of I mother. I see I life as beginning when Jah created Life.

And I see that all of my ancestors since the beginning of time, have Itinued their life by fighting to survive and having children to Itinue their line.

So to I it is a shame when I hear people choosing not to have children, because of their lifestyle or any other reason. It is a great disrespect to all their foreparents who have Itinued this life for so very long. The only reason that we exist is because all of our foreparents Itinued Life.

Just think of how many centuries have past since I and I life began. So many centuries of struggling to Itinue this life. Then one selfish generation comes and only sees their life as born and dead, and give up what their foreparents fought so hard to keep.

If Jah strikes a man or woman so that they cannot have children, then this is Jah's doing. But if a man or woman chooses this, it is a great sin, and Jah will not turn his eyes away from this.
---------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 5:01:29 AM

Forget the heathen, i dont expect much else from them but The saddest thing about all this is all these so called rastas who i see always talking about, rasta fyah is for purging and reh reh reh,,,,but the moment red fyah burn pon sodomy, suddenly its all about prejudice and hate and blah blah.....what a hypocrisy

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 5:33:06 AM

BIG UP President Bush hahahaha

shame on you "rastas"

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 5:53:50 AM

yes go tell that to your sodomite friends

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 6:13:17 AM

keep opening your mouths and you sound more foolish every day.

for those who are shocked to be hearing such hatred from these "rasta bredren and sistren" i keep thinking of a qoute from a teacher i had about communication....

"you can't rationalize with an irrational person"

these people are completely irrational. i may actually use these threads as a teaching tool --- i am sure it will open up some interesting discussions.

it makes me wonder if one can believe anything they have said.

one of these people said that jesus was "rich"

one of these people doesn't accept that whites fought side by side blacks to help end white oppression.

many of them get defensive if you so much as make any suggestion (or ask a question) that is critical ...even if there is truth in it.

as the british beat unarmed indians at the salt mine march it was written in the paper that any "moral authority" that the british thought they held up to that point, was lost.

it is how i feel with anything that any of these bigots have ever said.

imagine being in communication with a person for while ---thinking they have said some pretty good things ----and then you find out they go to klan meetings once a week and are involved in those activities.........i don't know about you but it would make me think twice about anything they have said.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 9:45:04 AM

imagine being in communication with a person for while ---thinking they have said some pretty good things ----and then you find out they go to sodomite meetings once a week and are involved in those activities.........i don't know about you but it would make me think twice about anything they have said.

Whats that guy from the A Team always say, i love when a plan come together?
well i love when my words come true

long time ago i did say a half a man like you couldnt stand not to have the last word, but you flatly denied it.....haha now you come around and admit it

plz ...........................the floor is yours

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I