Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=486&start_row=101

batty bwoys

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/31/2007 1:52:28 PM

Blessed Love To All
Can we stop discussing this subject - its created enough rifts and its become so heated some have felt emotional, others have left. Important an issue as it is - its not irie having this much chaos so let's put it to rest and reason on other fronts.
Ises.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/31/2007 2:41:45 PM

it is very important --especially to gays and those of us who have freinds and family members who are gay

Messenger: needpeaceofmind84 Sent: 9/1/2007 2:05:33 PM

okay close this blog topic.we here to talk about jah.this is a heated topic threw out the world.lets focus on more important things like purifying ourselves so when jah returns were ready.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/1/2007 9:33:06 PM

InI know of them abominations as it is......The I peaceofmind is correct.....no need to discuss it any futher.

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 9/2/2007 9:07:28 AM

Fire Burn..period...cause God is Life and that is anti-life..its blaspemy against nature..its one of many ways that the devil campaigns against God..mockery of the creation of GOD...so me haffi BURN THE FIYA..alot of the things that so-called gay friendly people use to justify homosexuality are from a lack of love(GOD) in the first place..so it wont last naturally just like the rest of this whore we call BABYLON..but the yout must be educated on this...cause the heathen are trying to teach them otherwise..thats why the RASTA haffi burn out the batty bizness...FIYA BUN

All praises be to the MOST HIGH...

JAH Woek

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/2/2007 1:16:18 PM

Blessed Love
Perhaps JahWoek could enlighten I on how one's sexual orientation is anti-life. If I assume its do with pro-creation Aya that's not the only function of sexual intercourse - it creates an emotional and physical bond between people. If having children are a sign of life - what abt those couples who choose not to have kids? Versus a gay couple that chooses to adopt? I wonder who is pro-life then? I sense moral superiority in your words and there is nothing righteous abt being straight. Sin is sin, evil is evil regardless gay or straight. I know I Jah is a loving all embracing Father, but also one who is just and judges all accordingly.
Bless.

Messenger: needpeaceofmind84 Sent: 9/2/2007 3:31:13 PM

LOOK EVRYBODY'S MAKING IT HARDER THEN IT NEEDS TO BE.WHAT IS JAH?LOVE RIGHT SO IF WE ARE SERVANTS AND FOLLOWERS OF JAH.TEACH THE TRUTH.SHOW THESE PEOPLE YOU FEEL ARE LOST YOUR KNOWLEDGE.JAH WANTS TO TO GAIN AS MANY SOULS TO HIS KINGDOM.WHY GIVE HOPE AND BURN!!!!
PUT THE FIRE OUT FOR A WHILE AND BE A TRUE SERVANT N TEACH.YA'LL ACT LIKE THERE NOTHING IN YOUR LIFE THAT MAKES YOU LESS RIGHTOUS.IM TELL YOU JAH DON'T LIKE PRIDE.SOME OF YA''LL REPRESENT BaBLYON MORE THEN YOU EVEN KNO.STOP CASTING STONES AND PICK UP YOU BIBLE AND SHARE THIS LIFE YOU HAVE COME TO.GOD DIDN'T GIVE YOU THIS KNOWLEDGE TO KEEP TO YOURSELF.SPREAD TO THE MINDS AND HAERTS THAT NEED IT.AND TO THE PRO GAYS...STOP TRYING TO PROVE A POINT.I HAVE TO SAY IN THIS TIME AND HOUR GAYS OVER POWER EVERYTHING.YOU CAN'T DO OR SAYING NOTHING CAUSE YA'LL READY TO YELL FOUL.GIVE IT A BREAK.YOU WANNA BE LOVED AND RESPECTED RIGHT?STOP PUSHING IT IN EVERYONES FACE.IT IN EVERY MAGAZINE MOVIE. WE GOT IT. YOUR PROPLE TOO.CHILL OUT THERE GOTTA BE A BALANCE WITH EVERYTHING

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/2/2007 3:48:27 PM

Blessed Love
While I've nothing against homosexuality I do agree that in certain instances the gay card trumps out other issues such as poverty and racism and sexism. Being gay is validated and its a metrosexual identity that's very fashionable. Often its marketed as a young, rich Western white identity - to the exclusion of other races and classes. As though being gay was en vogue for the rich or the trendy thing for young urbanites and because it has the credibility it has in this world, it opens doors whereas some people will always be marginalised because they're from poor immigrant communities, a racial minority or they're female....
There's also another side to this story too that makes it even more complex - a Black/Asian/Latina youth starts experiencing things he/she knows are just taboo in their culture. Just how do they address that? I've read of some youth committing suicide because they're too afraid to 'come out the closet' or some just supress all feeling and lead a heterosexual life then 'come out' many years later. It's not that easy to just say fire burn when its a real person and real issues you're seeing.
Jah Is.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/2/2007 7:46:58 PM

the worst thing about discrimination cases is that you will always get a person claiming their case is hate crime when it is not -----but the vast majority of people who step forward to claim an injustice are telling the truth as they see and feel it ----- and therefore i will give them the benefit of the doubt.i would rather five people get away with a made up case as oppossed to one person who has been actually wronged not get justice.

and whether it is the gay,race, or antisemetic trump card all that these cases do is make it harder for the real people being hurt.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/2/2007 8:30:15 PM

no one has any intent to discriminate......its only discriminatory if u take it as negative. InI speak truth. not hate. RasTafarI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I