Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=486&start_row=71

batty bwoys

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2007 10:54:48 PM

still looking, you said,
-----------------------------------
everything of earth has a purpose ----everything plays a part in the balance of life ----everything is of nature -----EVERYTHING.

if all the fish die --what would happen?

if all the birds die ---what would happen?

if all the trees die ---- what would happen?

if every person on this planet was heterosexual and reproduced ---what would happen? add on all of the people that are infertile being able to reproduce--what would happen?

this planet works the way it does because of the way IT IS.

do you honestly believe your creator would make something that would bring the end of itself. isn't your creator all knowing and perfect?

what are you afraid of ark?
-----------------------------------

Firstly, I don't know what you think I am afraid of. I encourage what I encourage and speak against what I speak against. There is no such thing as a gay RasTafarI, it is totally impossible, that is a fact.

As I mentioned before, I believe it is a choice, but if people are actually born gay as some people claim, then it was time for their Life line to end. And if that is true, then it might be part of the balance as you mentioned.

But either way. I and all RasTafarI are on the balance of Life.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/29/2007 10:56:31 PM

So, Ark I, if I understand your perspective correctly, your reasoning for the 'wrongness' of homosexuality is the lack of offspring?
So let me ask you this,
If two men or two women adopt an orphan or a child removed from a hostile family life, does that mean they are still dead?
Question number two,
What do you say of a man and a woman engaging in anal sex? Are they also dead?
Question three,
What is you perspective on the mulitudes of homosexual/bisexual animals?
Question four,
What is your explination for the evidence of homosexuality at least as far back as Kemet?
Question five,
What is your explination for the all female tribes of warriors that existed in Akebulan before the times of slavery?
Question six,
What about a gay man who goes out and procreates with women he has no emotion for? Is he still dead if he never has homosexual sex?

You said
"It is not their love that makes them dead, did you not read what I posted before?"
Does that mean that their love for each other doesn't count for anything?
What if two men live together in a homosexual relationship where both men are celibate?
What if this celibate couple adopts a child?
What if this child grows up marries a person of the opposite sex and has tons of kids?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/29/2007 11:31:56 PM

Ark I, you also said
"If Jah strikes a man or woman so that they cannot have children, then this is Jah's doing. But if a man or woman chooses this, it is a great sin, and Jah will not turn his eyes away from this."

How is striking a man or woman so that they cannot have children any different that striking a man or woman homosexual. Do you think God can do one but not the other?

For those who claim that nobody can be born homosexual:
Do you know any homosexuals personally?
Have you ever asked one how long they've been homosexual?
Are you aware that most homosexuals are the last one to know?
I have a friend who's little brother is, well... different. His mother says that when he came out of the womb she knew he was gay, so she named him Steven. His older brother is not gay, but he loves his little brother no matter what he does. He lets him cut his hair.
It's called unconditional love, you should try it sometimes. It feels so much better than blind hatred.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2007 11:42:10 PM

Nzingha, you had to ask so many questions.

---------------
If two men or two women adopt an orphan or a child removed from a hostile family life, does that mean they are still dead?
---------------
If they have no children of their own, then they will be dead in 30 to 70 years and will no longer exist in the land of the Living.

---------------
What do you say of a man and a woman engaging in anal sex? Are they also dead?
---------------
If they have children, then the will not be dead. I still think it is disgusting. And also, sometimes women that engage in anal sex eventually get a tear in their rectum and the feces goes into their vagina. This is not a myth, it is a medically documented fact because it has happened several times in the past. It doesn't happen to all women, but it is a risk.

---------------
What is you perspective on the mulitudes of homosexual/bisexual animals?
---------------
I don't know, there is plenty of foolishness and wickedness that many animals deal with. So I don't base right and wrong on what animals do.

---------------
What is your explination for the evidence of homosexuality at least as far back as Kemet?
---------------
What is there to explain? It doesn't really matter to I how long that behaviour has been around. Cain killed Abel, and that was only in the second generation of humans. It doesn't change I views about murder.

---------------
What is your explination for the all female tribes of warriors that existed in Akebulan before the times of slavery?
---------------
I don't know enough about them to have an explanation.

---------------
What about a gay man who goes out and procreates with women he has no emotion for? Is he still dead if he never has homosexual sex?
---------------
He has chance at survival if his child Lives on and continues. And just because he doesn't have emotion for the woman, doesn't mean he is gay. There are plenty of married people who don't have emotion for eachother, and don't feel love until they divorce and find somebody else.

-----------------------------
You said
"It is not their love that makes them dead, did you not read what I posted before?"
Does that mean that their love for each other doesn't count for anything?
What if two men live together in a homosexual relationship where both men are celibate?
What if this celibate couple adopts a child?
What if this child grows up marries a person of the opposite sex and has tons of kids?
-----------------------------
The two men are still dead, but the child Lives on if he continues and since it is One Life, the child's biological parents Live on.

I will add one more question that you didn't cover. If a man has a child but also engages in homosexual behaviour, then he has another chance of survival if his child Lives on. But that doesn't change my view towards his homosexual behaviour, it is still dead behaviour.

I won't bother answering the next few questions, because I don't really want to speak about it and you should be able to figure what I would say from my previous posts.

In regards to what you called the "g spot". The prostate is sensitive, but that doesn't mean it was made for anal sex.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2007 11:51:16 PM

Nzingha, you said,
----------------------
Ark I, you also said
"If Jah strikes a man or woman so that they cannot have children, then this is Jah's doing. But if a man or woman chooses this, it is a great sin, and Jah will not turn his eyes away from this."

How is striking a man or woman so that they cannot have children any different that striking a man or woman homosexual. Do you think God can do one but not the other?
----------------------

One thing that I should have also added when I originally wrote that is chemicals or radiation that people make can make a man or woman infertile. In that case, it is those that poisoned them that killed them.

In regards to your question and also the other part of your question that I didn't quote. Here is a reasoning I made a long time ago in this thread.
------------------------------------------
I don't believe that a man or woman is born gay, I believe it is a choice. I believe that some men are born more masculine and others more feminine, and that some women are born more feminine and others more masculine. But that doesn't mean that they are supposed to be gay, they are just supposed to be the way they are structured along the range of masculine and feminine. And join with another to Itinue their Life. It is the confusion that says that a feminine man or a masculine woman must be gay that convinces people of this, and so they follow what they have been taught.

If people are born gay as many people say, then that means that it is time for that person's line to end, the life of their foreparents was not meant to continue.

But I still see it as a choice that people make. A man is to Love their friend as a Brother, not a wife.

RasTafarI is a movement of Life, not death
------------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Mau Mau Sent: 8/30/2007 12:37:27 AM

All you've said Mikael is just but a personal attack far removed from the discussion. The last time I checked the discussion on the forum was about homosexuality, not female circumcision and AIDS. These internet 'Rases' don't cease to amaze me. Anywayz, whateva you and your friends wanna do in terms of homosexuality, either being involved in it or defending it, is your own problem. I n I as Ras will bun it still as wicked. Not to say 'moral high horse', like yu have said...but to trod the earth like I n I know is the righteous way to do so and overstand that 'All have fallen short of the glory of Jah'and that fire is for the purification of I n I. And so fyah pon babylon, fyah pon wickedness and counsel of the ungodly!

The fyah is for I n I purification and upliftment. Out of babylon confusion, pollution and delusion!

Definitely not the lifestyle we want to promote to ourselves or our children. Rastafari!

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 5:53:22 AM

ARK I SAYS

"I have never condoned beating a batty boy."

yes you do ---- if you allow this talk of hatred (and participate in it) on you board you are condoning it ---- you want the hatred for them to grow. so not only are you condoning the next gay person to be beat you have fanned the flames that led to it ---- you are partly responsible.

TO TOLERATE A BEHAVIOR IS TO ENCOURAGE IT -- you encourge the hatred becuase you tolerate hate speech

YOU CAN EITHER BE PART OF THE SOLUTION OR PART OF THE PROBLEM --- you are part of the problem for hate crimes against gays

WE ARE NOT ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT WE SAY, BUT FOR WHAT WE DON'T SAY --------

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 5:57:45 AM

yeah mau mau

you don't sound anything like a kkk member -----

this racial equailty business is nothing we want to promote to our children.

you are no differnet than a clansman ---- you just focus on a different group

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/30/2007 8:40:36 AM

I feel vindicated by what Still Looking said. He said that we, the "bigots" are "irrational".

Someone who is irrational means someone who is not governed according to reason. Or so they say. The Greek root of the word irrational is to describe something as being of or pertaining to a substitution in the normal metrical pattern, e.g. a long syllable for a short one.

So I think you are absolutely correct. We, the "bigots"...

[Word History: Bigots may have more in common with God than one might think. Legend has it that Rollo, the first duke of Normandy, refused to kiss the foot of the French king Charles III, uttering the phrase bi got, his borrowing of the assumed Old English equivalent of our expression by God (by God). Although this story is almost surely apocryphal, it is true that bigot was used by the French as a term of abuse for the Normans, but not in a religious sense. Later, however, the word, or very possibly a homonym, was used abusively in French for the Beguines, members of a Roman Catholic lay sisterhood. From the 15th century on Old French bigot meant "an excessively devoted or hypocritical person." Bigot is first recorded in English in 1598 with the sense "a superstitious hypocrite."]

... have definitely substituted the "rational" or standardised form of thought, with a more extended... Haile extended (shall we say) notion of cognition and thought process.

Relating to Lesbians, not only are they kidding themselves, and selling themselves very very short, they're also walking dead wombs. They're just fool fool girls who wanna follow fashion on this gay lifestyle thing.

What a day indeed when they call evil good, and call good evil.

Imagine these "WOMEN" are defending this gay boy thing, with vigour... as if they're not shirking their rasponsibility as keepers of the wombs, keepers of Iration. No respect at all.

All in one thread I've heard... multiplication, birth & creation = irresponsible procreation because he's read an article on population CONtrol. As someone said, people are going on like Babylon is a location and not a global dis-ease relating to our time & place in prophecy and history... so then when the lady there is going on about how much gay f**kry has gone on in Africa (OH! That makes it ok then!) Nonsense. Someone else started justifying love & ROMEance between men...

Well, I'm kinda glad to be on the Right side of this double-speak syndrome, as was told of over & over, Biblically... and even in 1984 by George Orwell (there you go, Still Looking... one of the ones who is "ok" according to your liberal bollox tick list).

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 8/30/2007 10:00:22 AM

GREETINGSIN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH JAHHHHHHHH RASTAFARI SELASSIEI this yall talking is foolishness stop it yall making the comunity look bad really we are no juudge but god is let him judge you all need to take a chill pill talk AboutsumtHing else.

ONE LOVE
P.S REMEMBER MARCUS GARVEY ,BOB MARLEY,SELASSIEI REMEMBER THIER WORKS AND WHAT THEY STAND FOR ONE IM OUT

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I