Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=486&start_row=151

batty bwoys

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 9/9/2007 7:16:38 AM

greetings
please do not talk down to InI as if InI had no knowledge of InI livity and what it means.

give thanks

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

The temple of the most high begins with the human body, which houses our life, essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through Religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans which were supposed to help people grow spiritually.

Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe and each other. As the essence of our existence it embodies our culture, true identity, nationhood and destiny. A people without a nation they can really call their own is a people without a soul. Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because her leaders are turning to outside forces for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within her. When African righteous people come together, the world will come together. This is our divine destiny.

HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/9/2007 7:23:23 AM

Praises Sister, I was not talking down to you at all - Aya I meant no disrepect but I was simply expressing I views on the word religion as something Ites have constantly reasoned on. One Love

Messenger: Alexander Sent: 9/9/2007 7:26:59 AM

Many thanks for your reply, Ten.

When it comes to the subject of how common homosexuality is in the world the number 10 % gets thrown around a lot, but I do realize that that number probably doesn't have any scientific support, so I am very much ready to retract that statement.

I agree with you that it is Babylon that teaches us to find certain types of sexual interaction disgusting, this is a very good example on how books like the Bible can be used for evil, for creating hate. We are all human beings, I do not understand how sexual interaction between people of the same sex can be viewed as disgusting at the same time that sexual interaction between people of different sexes is viewed as completely natural? What could be disgusting about people expressing their love for eachother? I do not think that it is natural to be disgusted by love. It is easy for Babylon to take advantage of the fact that the majority of the people of the world are heterosexual and make people think that is unnatural to be attracted to people of the same sex and not to the opposite sex as most people, Babylon does this in the same way that they try to make Rastafari look bad.

I also agree with you that we do not automatically get freed from Babylon's chains only by praising Jah, we have to go further to find the real truth. Rastafari is a constant search for truth, it is not a religion. We must not get comfortable with everything that we believe and think that we are wise because that is when we stop searching for answers. We must keep searching for knowledge as His Majesty wants us to do. "Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him." - Proverbs 26:12

If His Majesty wanted us to just read the Bible and believe everything that is written in it, he would have told us to do so. But he didn't tell us to do that, he told us to read it and find the truth for ourselves. Everything that is written in the Bible is not the truth, it contradicts itself in many places. The Bible can be spiritual aid but we cannot put all our trust in this book because then we will get decieved. Our spirituality cannot depend only on what the Bible tells us, spirituality is more than that. We must stop confusing religion with spirituality as His Majesty told us.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 10:44:11 AM

I CANT BELEIVE THE MAN SAYS GREETINGS TO I AND THEN DEFEND NASTYNESS IN THE NAME OF HIS MAJESTY ....
IN THE STORY OF SODOM
IT WAS NOT
NOT
NOT
BECAUSE THEY WERE CRUEL TO VISITORS ,IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS NASTYNESS THEY WANTED TO RAPE THE ANGELS
IN THE BIBLE WHEN IT SAYS TO KNOW SOMEONE AS IN HE TOOK A WIFE AND KNEW HER THAT MEANS TO HAVE SEX...
THEY WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH THE ANGELS
LOT EVEN OFFERED HIS DAUGHTERS TO PROTECT THEM
THESE NASTY SATAN WANTED TO SEX THE ANGELS
PLEASE KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT
WHEN U WANT TO REASON WITH I
IM A CHANGED MAN
SO I WONT GIVE U THE TREATMENT, MANY HAVE GOT FOR USING GOD
TO JUSTIFY, NASTYNESS WHAT GOD CONDEMS...
NOTHING IS NATURAUL IN ANAL SEX
U EVER SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF THERE ?????????????????
WASTE !!!!!!!!!!1
WASTE CARRING TOXINS YOUR BODY REJECTS!!!!!!!!!!! U THINK IT SMELLS NICE
NO IT SMELLS NASTY
HENCE NASTYNESS LOL

A WOMANS PRIVATE PERSONAL AREA,IS FRIUTFUL BRINGS FORTH LIFE
U EVER SEE ANAL SEX PRODUCE ANY THING BUT
DEATH ?????????????????
IT WAS NATURAUL FOR NATIONS OF HOMOS IN HISTORY
TO BE NASTY WITH EACH OTHER
THEY WERE RULED
BY SATAN AND THEY WERE JUST PLAIN OUT NASTY

HISTORY RELIGION AND SCIENCE PROVES THIS
ROME FELL
SODOM FELL
BABYLON FELL JUST A FEW OF MANY
U S
AWAITS JUDGEMENT
IT IS REINCARNATION OF THESE NASTY NATIONS
BUT IN THE END
THERE IS NO NASTYNESS IN ZION
AS FAR AS MY SON GOES SIR PLEASE
DONT SPEAK ABOUT PEOPLES CHILDREN THATS A GOOD WAY TO EMBARK ON VERY BAD CONFRONTATION WITH ANY ONE
THOSE THINGS AND OPINIONS U SHOULD KEEP TO YOUR SELF
MY SON IS A 10 YEAR OLD BOBO SHANTI
HIS UPBRINGIN IS THAT OF RIGHTOUSNESS AND LOVE
MY LORD KING IMMANUEL SAYS LIFE OVER DEATH
RIGHT OVER WRONG
GOOD OVER EVIL
R OVER X
U KNOW ITS WRONG TO PUT IT WHERE IT DONT BELONG
U SHOULDNT EVEN DO THAT TO A WOMAN, EVEN IF SHES YOUR WIFE
MY SON IS GROWIN UP IN THE CITY IN THE GHETTO
HE HAS MORE CUTH AND MANNERS THAN MANY ADULTS
EVEN THOUGH BADNESS AND DEATH IS ALL AROUND HIM GANGS, DRUG DEALERS , PROSTITUTES ALL IN HIS FAMILY
THAT IS WHY HE CHOOSES LIFE OVER DEATH
YUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE CHOOSES ON HIS OWN TO COME TO THE LORD AND KING
HE COULD BE AT CHURCH WITH MY MUM
AND ALSO
YES TO THE EMPRESS THERE IS MUCH BETTER THINGS TO REASON I AM ALL FOR IT BUT I MUST SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON THIS ISSUE THAT BABYLON JUSS TRIED TO COME INTO THIS IS WHY I NEVER REASON ON LINE IN FORUM BECAUSE SATAN CONTROL TRU THE WIRE
U CANT EVEN HAVE A RASTA TOPIC WITH OUT BABYLON COME IN AND SAY DEM NASTY NESS
I NEVER THOUGHT THEW DAY WOULD COME THAT RASTA WOULD DEFEND SUCH THINGS
THANK GOD FOR KING IMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS THE 7TH
FOR MAKIN INI SEE THE TRUTH
ABOUT HIS MAJESTY HOW TO WORSHIP HIM PROPERLY
WHICH IS UPFUL AND RIGHT
HOLY IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAAAH RAAASTAFARI

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 11:05:31 AM

ITS UNLAWFUL FOR MAN KIND TO LAY WITH MAN KIND AS HE LAYS WITH WOMAN
BOOM
AND UNLAWFUL FOR A WOMAN TO GO AGAINST NATURE AND LAY WITH WOMAN AS SHE DOES MAN KIND
BOOK OF ROMANS CHAPTER 1 25 27

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

SO DONT BRING THAT TO I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/10/2007 11:14:30 AM

I do not want to get into this reasonment, but the I should not judge how the yute was or is taught. Children don't have to learn in them home, just look at wat society teach I n I yute. So, now it is ok to be gay? I worked with gay ppl. and I never displayed hatred, but I don't agree with it. I feel for the Idren who came on here to spill him soul, must be difficult. But, I do not like the judgement bout the yute. One day, I was on line at the supermarket and my son and daughter asked me why 2 men are kissing? It was on the cover of the Tv guide. I turned them all around and complained to the store. Turn on the T.V. and u see a man flip open a ky tube as he is bout to get it from his lover, look at all the sex and gay sex that is exploiting and stripping away at the morals. U don't have to say anything to a child, the child sees on them own. Just because someone teaches them child that being gay is wrong, doesn't mean ur promoting hatred. I do not see how this is justified. I don't even know wat to say, I didn't want to comment, but that yute u talking bout has more love and wise-mind then some adults. So, pls. do not judge his actions by blaming his environment, there are many other factors. I cannot speak for his father, so will end that here.
Like I said, I don't agree with ppl. being gay but I am just one that cannot hate. I can try and reason. I worked with a lady who confided in I one day bout being gay. It was obvious the way she dresses. We went to a training so had to drive a few hours. She told I bout her being gay and how she didn't like it. She even wanted to commit suicide, even til today her family doesn't know. I just prayed for her, but I still do not agree with it. I just don't see how its justified.
I don't get it either wombmen are gay but dress and walk harder then some men i know and men dress or act like wombman and walk better then I. I don't get it..I am not trying to be sarcastic, I actually asked some gay ppl. cause it doesn't make sense. Ur gay cause u don't like the opposite sex, but ur dressing and trying to be the one u can't stand touching..confusion..well i am not going to read anymore on this thread..

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 11:15:31 AM

Messenger: knowledgeseeker Sent: 9/10/2007 11:27:24 AM

i dont agree wid the batty man ting but its fi dem ting as long as dem nuh bring it to weh me is mek dem gwan do weh dem want to do but as to singers getting banned dem should a ban nuff a dem from long time for singing & boasting bout gun, killing each other & now boasting of rapeing our women how do you think other race of people must look at us when we always seem to gravitate to the negative tings in life (the ways of satan) i would like someone to explain to me the benefits of telling people to go kill batty man is it cause dem fraid the batty man might encourage dem into a gay act i wonder
we us as nubian people always seem to think that doing tings like boasting of killing your brother man or woman, boasting of rapeing our black princesses & queens ETC is good dem ting is (negative) devil tings & not no where near to (positive) tings of the most high

BAN DEM YES IF DEM AGO SING SING DEM SONG BOUT KILL DIS & RAPE DAT BAN DE WHOLE A DEM & MEK D MAN WHO HAVE D POSITIVE WORDS COME FORWARD IN DIS TIME

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 11:36:26 AM

I DONT HATE OR PROMOTE VIOLENCE
I JUST DONT LIKE SO CALL RASTA DEFENDIN WICKED NESS GIVIN INI A NAME THAT IS FALSE INI
DO NOT CONDONE OR JUSTIFY
THANK KING IMMANUEL
FOR BRINGIN THE TRUTH OF RASTAFARI TO THE FRONT SO I WILL NEVER BE CONFUSED WID BABYLON SO CALL RASTA
SEEN 7 WORDS OF LOVE
GOD IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE
PS IN RIGHTOUSNESS
RIGHTOUSNESS OVER NASTYNESS
GOOD OVER EVIL LIFE OVER DEATH
R OVER X

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/10/2007 12:34:04 PM

Yes I.

That's really the top line here... "gay" people can carry on and do their thing. We already know that the time has passed for taking responsibility for someone else's salvation. BUT, why oh why oh why oh WHY are people come onto a "RasTa" reasoning forum to try and CONvince InI that this is a grey area. Why are some of you labouring this point? Look how long this thread has gone on for? And like the Sistrin (Sis. Irijah) said, it's you lot that is longing it out. Why are you all being so confrontational about us "accepting" gayness.

It doesn't matter which "side" of the argument has the final say in the thread... the fact remains that according to the facts of Iration and the glory of InI laws of lineage... gay folx are dead people walking. And that's real. It isn't cos we said so. It isn't cos you said contrary.

The biggest farce is the fact that these sodomite defenders (by the way, I think it is more likely that those who defend it are partial than the other way around) are going on like they have some extended wisdom on Love. Just cos they will accept and endorse any old nonsense. In this trod, we Love righteousness, and hate wickedness. Get it? Real simple like that.

As far as Empress Ten's little statement about the Youth Prince's 'misguidance'... out of the mouths of babes and sucklings... you should know that well already. And to add to that, if it was based on the messages of his wider environment, he would be thinking that it's all good to be gay as most kids in today's society (those who are of this world) think.

I find it distastful that because he does not fit with your obscene take on "one love", you pretty much lambasted his upbringing, his environment, as well as his own right to his own personal and individual view of Right and wrong in the world (10 year olds have a very good grasp of their own opinions)... all in one swoop.

p.s. the reason why gay people get upset about being gay is cos it's a judgement and they know it.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 173

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I