Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6520&start_row=61

Ancient Egyptian and Hebrew concepts of the universe: Flat Earth

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/24/2016 7:51:11 PM

If the Hieroglyph of futuristic vehicle Goddess displayed is simply wrongful interpretation well, maybe the ancients were having dreams of the Future inventions lol....

Its obvious to see the Ancient were capable of flight. Even the Bible speaks of Clouds showing up at key moments in Israel's past. Whether its the cloud by day and night to lead the children through the wilderness, or the voice of Jah coming out from the cloud when Moses received the Commandments, at the transfiguration of Jesus, and lastly those in book of Revelation. Not to forget Elijah was taken up in a fiery chariot.

If these are to be taken as literal and seeing many ancient flying figurines all around the world, its evident to say our ancestors was flying all over the place.

In India the Ramayana contains a highly detailed story about a trip to the moon in a Vimana (Astra), and in fact it describes a battle on the moon with an “Asvin” airship.

Does these ancient scripts of antiquity need to be disregard as fantasy?

This was the same reason why many scholars in the beginning ignored the Sumerian account of how the solar system was form and creation of Mankind. It sounded too much like ancient sci-fi comic books.

The Ancient Astronaut were the Olmec (Kushite). One thing I can tell you is that so-called UFO activity is much Higher in Central America than anywhere else in the world.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/24/2016 8:35:28 PM

"well, maybe the ancients were having dreams of the Future inventions lol...."

LOL! RIGHT???

Who's to say? After all, past/present/future are ONE!

;)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/24/2016 9:44:14 PM

Sistren,

I will try and find the full reference. But its careless to post pics of a glyph like that, knowing that we live in a time of much misinformation especially as pertaining to kemet, without its accompanying text or context. They are two seperate glyphs and have nothing to do with flying or aircraft lol. I guess I have to find reference now to challenge unreferenced information. I dont need helicopters in kemet to know say kemet is great. Helicopters are not impressive technologically nor scientifically when balanced with the Great Pyramids and their stellar alignment etc. Those are what you would call solid foundations. Things like this have the potential of then discrediting the subject as a whole. But I will try find the article where this was.... Blessed!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/24/2016 10:07:07 PM

I hear you brothah! I agree, helicopters and ting hold no weight compared to the genius of Kemet/Kush. My deep RASPECT for Kemet is not affected whatsoever, should the truth reveal different from what I've read.

I look fo to your reasoning.

Each 1 Teach 1

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/24/2016 10:07:42 PM

The initial carving was made during the reign of Seti I, and the stone was later reused during the period of Ramesses II with one carving being on top of the other. This palimpsest effect coupled with erosion creates the carving in situ. Erosion of the stone surface is evident elsewhere in the temple.(5) Some of the filling has fallen out in places where the older and the newer inscriptions overlap, which produces unique and odd-looking hieroglyphs.

When separated the text of Ramesses II and can be translated as "The one of the Two Ladies, who suppresses the nine foreign countries."(7)(8) and overlaps and replaces the inscription of Seti I that was said to be originally carved into the stone. There is no technology here.

-Posting glyphs without the background knowledge or context and understanding of the actual transliterations is like....... Trying to read chinese by going off what the letters and words 'look like'. While it is true that in the mdu ntr some glyphs are to be taken Literally ie in how they LOOK. These are called determinatives and are at the end of a word not in the middle as in this pic, that is to be 'translated' as a sound.

This is where i will introduce the brother Ausar Imhotep who is the author of the original article whe I mentioned. This brother well versed in research methodology and the language of the mdu ntr.

http://www.academia.edu/7061137/

A_Lesson_in_Egyptian_Determinatives_The_Case_of_KMT

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/24/2016 10:22:37 PM

Hmmmmm...

Not enough to convince I still. Yes, it is possible that the glyphs may have been redone. However, given the fact that Kemt built an advanced civilization and were experts in architecture, engineering and art, it seems equally possible that they could have, no true?

Also, much is debated about the Saqqara Bird. And this is found outside of Seti 1 temple.

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/24/2016 10:31:04 PM

Garvey I if that is the case regarding the Hieroglyph carving from the Temple of Seti I at Abydos, well what a coincident done by mother nature? Hmmmmm.......

If our ancestors can build pyramids with such precise accuracy in tune with the stars and constellations, then the ability of flight would be a walk in the park.

Look at teotihuacan (City of Tehuti-Gods) for instance, Breath Taken!

The Great Pyramid at Giza and the Sun Pyramid at Teotihuacan apparently have the same base almost 750 feet square.

The Neteru of Ta.Meri (Kham) were the Olmec, The Mother Culture Of The Earth.

Each of the four triangular sides of the Great Pyramid slope upward from the base at an angle of 51 degrees.

In the Holy Quran, Surah '51' is called "The Scatterers". In this Surah we read of the visitors (3 unknown men) of Abraham. These were the same ones who scattered their faces in stones and monuments throughout the world for all to see, "that the earth is the lord's and the fulness thereof"

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/24/2016 10:33:20 PM

Putting my response into context too! This digitally cleaned and edited image has been circulating for a long long time. This was used as fuel for the Aliens in kemet theory being the so called proof

Africans who study the mdu ntr have translated both of the glyphs the one from the earlier carving and the one from the latter of which I posted the very translation for you and explained why we cant look at this section of a word and interpret it as a determinative. Recarving problems are all over the walls of kemet, this isnt an isolated thing.

Yet and still ones cant let go ... For the people who are reading the mdu ntr its coming like Why study the thing :/

Har Tema..... Its not about whether or not they had the potential to create such things. The fact they created the pyramids is not proof that they created anything else than the pyramids.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/24/2016 10:51:28 PM

Ancient Flat Earth and Helicopters aside. This was a one example of how nuff theories or evidence relating to Kemet can be based on something loose. No loose argument to mi thing.

Dr Ben never tell I about any conspiracy

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/24/2016 11:07:03 PM

If I am presented with something that ring true, there is no effort in accepting it. My mind is open to correction, always, for InI must be flexible as a branch, least we be easily broken...yes?

Why does the idea of aviation in the ancient world seem so implausible, especially considering how advanced they were? Why attribute aviation only to the Western world? How could our ancestors have figured out the Mysteries of the Universe, Man, Life, Pi, Golden Ratio, electricity (yeah, I said it), navigation, circumference of the earth, adanced medicine...yet, somehow aviation is not plausible?

Why are the pyramids the end all be all of their genius?

So the western world STILL can't reproduce the genius of pyramids, but aviation?..
No problem?

Bredren, that don't make no kinda sense to I!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I