Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6520&start_row=121

Ancient Egyptian and Hebrew concepts of the universe: Flat Earth

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/9/2017 11:35:56 PM

The earth does not move. She is stationary. Just look at the sun when she rises. It you look long enough, you must notice her moving at what seems to be a slow pace from our point of view, but she flies across the skies at an incredibly high speed. If the earth rotated at such a speed, then we should be falling down and losing balance every moment. Because the earth is not like a plane or a car or a train : it does not have a roof and an enclosed atmosphere.
So the air should be lagging behind even if just a little bit, as the earth spins at that speed and flies aroung the sun.
°
Contrary to physics, we do not feel any such winds to prove the earth rotates and moves ; sometimes the air is very still and all is very calm.
These points of meditation prove the earth does not rotate or go round the sun. But the opposite is true. The sun goes round the earth, and so do the stars of heaven, as we can see with our eyes. And the earth is stationary at the center of the universe.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/10/2017 5:25:13 AM

I also think that at the centre of the earth there is an empty spherical space : what is known as the deep abyss or the bottomless pit, contrary to what is taught in geography class at schools, that the centre of the earth is a hard iron core. I think it's a hole, and not an hard iron core, because the bible says so.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2017 11:08:47 PM

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/9/2017 6:57:44 PM

The earth and the atmosphere are two different entities, not one, and are not attached together in any way,so they cannot move together.
Unlike a car or plane or train, which have a roof and an enclosed atmosphere within them, the earth does not have a roof, or an enclosed atmosphere, but a dense sea of air and moisture sorround her ; which fortifies my argument.
If the earth moved at all, we should expect intense and endless winds in the direction opposite to the earth's movement or rotation, like riding in a convertible car with the roof down, or in a horse-drawn chariot whose horses are madly excited with speed.

More fukkery. Dont teach your children this.

Gravity is what keeps the atmosphere attached to the earth.

HERE IS THE ANSWER WHY AND PROOF

Where would the winds come from? Space? Space have winds? You need an atmosphere to have wind.... Man cant just smoke ganja read two chapter and decide say he know physics

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2017 11:11:18 PM

This thread has become 'random thoughts of Zion black' when most of this could be researched easily online. But this youth doesnt want to learn.

Astronomy is something African ancestors had figured out long long long time ago (pre biblical times).... yes

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 12:25:16 AM

Nothing you say will change my mind. I am quite sure the earth never moves.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 5:41:14 AM

But like EVERYTHING you are sure of you have NO proof. Just words. Wordsmith. I dont business about changing your mind more others who you may infect with the seed of ignorance to know ssy these things can be researched EMPIRICALLY

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 8:22:21 AM

Proof is everywhere around you. You're just not keen enough.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 8:26:26 AM

I could say the same to you. The difference is my proof that I sight is backed by empirical study. It can be proven with common science and science. It can be tested and verified 100 different ways.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 8:47:55 AM

I just remembered proof I saw concerning the earth's movement - I used to observe the positions of the stars not long ago. Yes I agree. The earth does indeed move, according to what I saw then.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 11:08:56 AM

Selassie I bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I