Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6520&start_row=71

Ancient Egyptian and Hebrew concepts of the universe: Flat Earth

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/25/2016 12:29:37 AM

That us how I feel about nasa.. They say the earth is an oblate spheriod yet every picture is perfect sphere.. Say they've been to the moon and put a rover on mars and then say that they have never gone beyond low earth orbit. Have all these satellites and huble telescope but still have to piece together and image of the earth with photoshop.. Say the earth curves at 7.98 inches per mile but I am from kansas and can profess to thier being large areas of very land.. Is the Earth much bigger than they say? Thus explaing why the curvature is not as readily seen as it should be at 7.98 Iinches per mile?

In any case, there are a lot of inconsistencies with nasa

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/25/2016 4:57:43 AM

Hemphill,

Explain how an airplane flies around a flat Earth?

Why the moon has an oval shadow during a lunar eclipse?

Why do ships appear on the horizon from a distance at sea?

Why does star constellation visibility vary by latitude?

Why do sticks produce different length shadows at different latitudes?

Why are there different time zones?

I would never get on an airplane or a boat with a flat earth theorist as the navigator. LOL

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2016 7:14:21 AM

The ancestors may have had aircraft and space travel. Lets use correct evidence to prove such things and not incorrect evidence, all im saying. I would never want to teach something to the younger generation..... Only for them to be discredited or disproven at a later time, solid foundations to mi ting. So far we havent gone any further than saying they 'may have had the potential to', but not based off THAT glyph. Why not use the opportunity to teach a little about interpreting and reading mdu ntr. Its like romantisizing history vs evidence based research

Re: Nasa lies. I may aswell add fuel to the fire. More conspiracy - Has the I dem heard of the Nibiru cataclysm? Some believe Nasa are hiding the fact that Planet Nibiru is crashing toward the earth and the cataclysmic event will occur this year.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2016 7:37:38 AM

Lets not forget the Inca Stones. How the conspiracy theoriests were red faced when it was found they were all fake

The figurines posted, maybe three of them could resemble aircraft? Or maybr a fish depending how you look at it? Context? - the context is they were found along with hundreds of other figurines which ALL depicted animals fish and insects. 97 figurines of fish birds insects, and three aircraft? Or maybe not. Another widely debated topic but I wont go there as finds from outside of Africa are certainly not my jurisdiction

I overs whats at play and whats to be gained from the creators of conspiracy vs the truth. They have motive and seemingly dont find it hard at all to gain momentum.

Bless up all in search of truth! It get hot sometime

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/25/2016 10:35:09 AM

Eleazer, all of these things can be researched on your own.. that is what this topic is about. Questioning the basics to get rid of system lies..

Air planes fly straight, never having to dip down to follow the curve as they fly.. Fly from NY to London with the rotation of the earth takes 4 hours.. Flying from London to NY against the rotation of the earth takes 4 hours... Hmm..

Ships can be seen on water well over 10 miles out.. Just have to zoom in.. Should be impossible with 8 inches of drop per mile..

As the sun rises throughout the day, it visably gets larger then tapors off as it sets, casting diffetent shadows at diffetent times and creating time zones as it rotates. .

The moon produces a cold light, meaning it is not a reflection of the sun meaning we dont know as much as we think we do..

Stars move and perceptions change..

Again, I am not stating that I KNOW the earths orientation only that there are inconsistency s with what we are told..

What about Nut and Geb? This glyph by its self shows a flat earth with a domed sky as a firmament.. If this is an incorrect interpretation, what is the full context of this glyph?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/25/2016 10:40:10 AM

Seen Garveys! If ya can't stand the heat...get out the kitchen! (as our elders used to say) LOL!!

Me, I LOVE THA HEAT!

I agree with di I when you say:

"I would never want to teach something to the younger generation..... Only for them to be discredited or disproven at a later time, solid foundations to mi ting"

True, a house cannot be built on sinking sand. But we also mustnt be as stagnant waters either, least it breed bacteria and dis-ease.

As dem say, there's nothing new under the sun.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2016 11:09:08 AM

When an airoplane flies it does not go with or against the rotation of the earth!!!! Lol bredda to achieve this the plane would have to fly out of and above the very atmosphere of the earth. The whole thing moves, everthing still in reach of the earths gravity rotates with it. Thats why it takes four hours to reach NY from london and vice versa!

And re: planes. IF the earth isnt rounded, how come a plane can leave Europe or the US and fly east to reach Australia. Or they can leave Europe or the US and fly west and STILL reach Australia. Flights from sam francisco to tokyo would drop off the face of the earth in your theory. Look at their route. Then explain why one journey you get there a day in advance. These differences are only logical with a rounded rotating earth

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2016 11:09:22 AM

Haha Goddess uno I love the heat and stayy in the reasoning kitchen!! After all this promotes revision or furthering of ones studies. Steel sharpen steel ras sharpen ras!

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/25/2016 11:27:30 AM

There is extensive reasearch showing flight plans and routes, look it up. Again, what we are told does not add up. A plane left the Philippians witha pregnant woman on the way to San Fran, had to make an emergency landing and did it in Alaska!!? How is that along the way and the closest stop? Its not... Unless something is missing

As far as the garvity moving everything, that would mean that the upper atmosphere is moving slower than the ground level. Wouldnt it aslo mean that all wind would move in one direction? How could a slight breeze blow in the opposite direction everything is moving?

I dont know how many times I have to say this.. BUT THIS IS NOT MY THEORY! I never started it or profess it as fact! I am just looking into it with an open mind.. Never reject new information until thorough research is done. .

What about NUT and GEB? I ask several times now...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2016 11:30:28 AM

Extensive research more than the people dem flying the plane?

Look at the route from sam francisco to tokyo PLEASE. Are they dropping off the earth? This is the end of the debate surely

http://www.mapsofworld.com/images/world-airroute-map.jpg

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I