Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6520&start_row=31

Ancient Egyptian and Hebrew concepts of the universe: Flat Earth

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/22/2016 3:47:03 PM

I wasn't able to post the pics bredren, from dem nah jpeg files...

I'll have to post as links

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/22/2016 3:52:06 PM

PIC 1

PIC 2

Here is the Orbit of Pluto below:

PIC 3

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/22/2016 4:20:25 PM

Great reasoning! I thank the I King and Queen for the words.. Yes, I have seen this logo and pondered the implications.. Nibiru is an interesting topic that I have reasoned on this site before.. I have also seen the pic of H.I.M next to a globe Earth..

The main point I have tried to express here is that NASA is fraudulent but people take their word as fact even when they are admittedly theorizing and Photoshopping.. We haven't been to the moon, we haven't gone outside of low Earth orbit.. The truth is out there, we must question Babylon until we find it, because they most definitely hide it..

How can we bridge the contradictions of false Bible and H.I.M professing it? I feel that one could go through and study the Bible, but I don't think it's good science to use a document that you have to pick and choose what is true.. It is either all true and Jahs word or its all false.. In between won't work for me...

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/22/2016 10:08:50 PM

Thanks Goddess and I totally understand where your coming from king-man. I guess the only way to find out is to either astral travel or fly off this open terrarium (Earth) to see for ourselves and get a 1st hand experience.

Some Flat Earthers stated the Earth is like a planetarium but if that is the case, what is outside the firmament? Nothing? I mean, what about other galaxies, black holes, and star systems?

Also, since a picture is wroth many meanings maybe the logo of HIM Bible is actually a depiction of the Sirius System. The Dogon tribe said the equilateral CROSS within a CIRCLE represents the whole system of the Sirius C (Emme Ya Tolo) and its satellite (Planet) called Nyan Tolo (nibiru?) on an elliptical orbit (Maybe near our Sun since Sirius C is not detected by Scientist as yet).

Or Its a portray of Sirius B and Sirius C on a 50-year (Jubilee) elliptical orbit around the brighter star Sirius A as the Dogon claims (Cross is Symbol of Sirius). The Open Book can then symbolize not only the Earth (Sirius system is directly “upstream” of our solar system - "brother system” of Sirius) but also the Universe, which is the "One True Book" (Uni=One and Verse=Book)

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/23/2016 2:39:41 AM

According to the bible, the primordial waters were the Lords first creation, then the firmament and raised Earth.. Flat Earth theorists say that beyond the firmament is water.. Watch this: A 2016 Hennessy comercial that has nothing to do with the product being sold..

What is babylon saying with this imagery? Are they showing us the firmament and how they are trying to break it?..

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/23/2016 4:56:13 AM

We must not forget that the creation story of Genesis (genetics or the creation of our solar system and mankind) was taken from the Sumerian-Babylonian creation story of the Enuma Elish. Including the story of Adam and Eve etc.

Also keep in mind that the Sumerian civilization was ruled by the Black Gods of Kush/Punt (Ethiopia). For many Afro-Centric scholars think the Sumerian were black but if you look closely at the statues depicting the common people, they were clearly the ancestors of what we called white people today (Anglo Saxon)

Even Sitchin who translated the Sumerian tablets is a Russian Jews and a linguist of many ancient languages including Cuneiform. We also are aware that caucasian people (like so-called egyptologist) has been the custodians (pillagers) of our ancient knowledge for awhile now and many information we receive comes down second handed. However, we were the dictators of the divine scrip, as God Enki was to the master scribe Endubsar.

Anyways, according to Sitchin in his book "Genesis Revisited" stated the "Firmament" in Genesis is actually the asteroid belt.

Here is an except....

Here is how the Mesopotamian version began to draw the primordial picture:
When in the heights Heaven had not been named
And below earth had not been called,
Naught but primordial Apsu, their Begetter,
Mummu, and Tiamat, she who bore them all,
Their waters were mingled together.
No reed had yet been formed,
No marshland had appeared.
"Even in traditional King James version, the biblical opening is more matter-of-fact, not an inspirational religious opus but a lesson in primordial science....

"....With this understanding, the reference in the Mesopotamian version to the mingling "waters" of Tiamat ceases to be allegorical and calls for a factual evaluation. It goes to the question of plentiful waters of Earth and the biblical assertion (correct, as we soon will realize) that when the Earth was formed it was completely covered by water. If water was so abundant even at the moment of Earth’s creation, then only if Tiamat (Pre-Earth) was also a watery planet could the half that became Earth be water!

"The watery nature of Tehom/Tiamat is mentioned in various biblical references.

"....What was the "wind" of the Lord that "moved upon the face of the waters" of Tehom/Tiamat? Not the divine "Spirit" but the satellite of Nibiru/Marduk that, in the Mesopotamian texts, was called by that term! Those texts vividly described the flashing and lightning strokes that burst off Nibiru/Marduk as it closed in on Tiamat. Applying this knowledge to the biblical text, its correct reading emerges:
When, in the beginning,
The Lord created the Heaven and the Earth,
The Earth, not yet formed, was in the void,
and there was darkness upon Tiamat.
Then the Wind of the Lord swept upon its waters
and the Lord commanded, "Let there be lightning!"
and there was a bright light.

Then the Wind of the Lord swept upon its waters
and the Lord commanded, "Let there be lightning!"
and there was a bright light.
"The continuing narrative of Genesis does not describe the ensuing splitting of Tiamat or the break up of her host of satellites....

"....Genesis picks up the primordial tale here and describes the forming of the asteroid belt thus:
And Elohim said:
Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters
and let it divide the waters from the waters.
And Elohim made the Firmament,
dividing the waters which are under the Firmament
from the waters which are above the Firmament.
And Elohim called the Firmament "Heaven."
"....What separated the "upper waters" from the "lower waters," the Genesis text stresses, was the Raki’a; generally translated "Firmament," it literally means "Hammered-out Bracelet." Then Genesis goes on to explain that Elohim called the Raki’a, the so called Firmament, Shama’im, "the Heaven" - a name that in its first use in the Bible consists of the two words Sham and ma’im, meaning literally "where the waters were." In the creation tale of Genesis, "the Heaven" was a specific celestial location, where Tiamat and her waters had been, where the asteroid belt was hammered out.

"That happened, according to the Mesopotamian texts, when Nibiru/Marduk returned to the Place of Crossing - the second phase of the battle with Tiamat: "Day Two," if you wish, as the biblical narrative does.

(Mr. Sitchin at this point explains also how the various planets and Nibiru/Marduk itself "begat" their satellites, moons or moonlets, as the "invader" was interacting with the planets in its orbit.)

Then he continues:
"....It has taken modern astronomy almost two centuries to find out what the Sumerians knew 6,000 years ago.

"Even with this knowledge, the biblical statement that the "Hammered-out Bracelet," the Shama’im - alias "the Heaven," divided the "waters which are below the Firmament" from the "waters which are above the Firmament" remained a puzzle. What, in god’s name, was the Bible talking about?

"....We know - don’t we? - that the asteroid belt had, indeed, as the ancient text reported, divided the planets into two groups. "Below" it are the Terrestrial, or inner Planets; "above" it the gaseous, or Outer Planets.

Modern science has confirmed the ancient assertion to the fullest: there indeed have been "waters above the Firmament."

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/23/2016 1:40:33 PM

Many thanks for the reason Har-Terma! I am glad to see that we are looking into this without dissmissing it as complete lunacy. .

I do not know if this can be confirmed but I have read that Stitchen is a deceiver, some say his 'translations' are very wrong and distorted. . Also I have read that the babylonians were a 'flat earth' society..

The Flat Earth by Donald E. Simanek

Early Ideas About the Shape of the Earth.

The ancients had many novel ideas about the shape of the earth. The Babylonians thought the earth was hollow, to provide space for their underworld. The Egyptians thought the earth a square, (with four corners) with mountains at the edge supporting the vault of the sky.Aristotle argued for a spherical earth, for these reasons:The gradual disappearance of ships over the horizon, the tops of the sails disappearing last.The shape of the curved shadow of the earth on the moon during eclipses.The variation of the sun's elevation with latitude. (This was the basis of Eratosthenes' measurement.)The variation of a star's elevation with latitude. The fact that one sees new stars as one moves north or south on the earth's surface.Matter tends to form into drops or globs, and the earth, in forming from chaotic matter, did the same.Proof by elephants: When one travels west from Greece, one finds elephants (African). When one travels east one finds elephants (Asian). Not realizing that these elephants are different kinds, he thought that one was traveling to the same lands by going in opposite directions.

The Bible is, from Genesis to Revelation, a flat-earth book. ...While the Bible nowhere states categorically that the earth is flat, numerous Old Testament verses clearly show that the ancient Hebrews were flat-earthers. This comes through more clearly in modern translations such as the New English Bible, but it's clear enough in the King James Version. The Genesis creation story says the earth is covered by a vault (firmament) and that the celestial bodies move inside the vault. (See Genesis 1:6-8 and 1:17. Note that, even in KJV, while there are waters "above" the firmament, the celestial bodies are "in" it.) This makes no sense unless one assumes that the earth is essentially flat.That the Hebrews considered the sun and moon to be small bodies near to the earth is clear from Joshua 10:12, which gives specific localities [geographic] in which they stood still. Isaiah 40:22 says that "God sits throned on the vaulted roof of earth, whose inhabitants are like grasshoppers." In the book of Job, Eliphaz the Temanite says God "walks to and fro on the vault of heaven.'' (Job 22:14. The KJV translators copped out on the last two verses, but in both cases the implications are clear.)That the earth was considered essentially flat is clear from Daniel, who said, "I saw a tree of great height at the centre of the earth; the tree grew and became strong, reaching with its top to the sky and visible to the earth's farthest bounds." (Daniel 4:10-11) Only on a flat earth could one see a tree reaching the sky (dome?) from "the earth's farthest bounds."The New Testament also implies a flat earth. For instance, Matthew 4:8 says that "The devil took him [Jesus] to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in their glory." From a sufficiently high mountain, one could see all of the kingdoms of the world"but only if the earth were flat. The same applies to Revelation 1:7, which says that at the second coming, "Every eye shall see him." Finally, Revelation 7:1 refers to "the four corners of the earth," and corners are not generally associated with spheres.Actually, if you want a good picture of the hebrew conception of the earth, look in a Jewish encyclopedia under "cosmography." You might also want to read the so-called "Ethiopic" Book of Enoch, written perhaps 150 B.C. While not canonical, it's paraphrased or quoted a couple of times in the New Testament, so it was highly regarded in those days. Its flat earth implications are even stronger.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/23/2016 3:05:39 PM

Har - Tema.

The Genesis story according to I knowledge comes from a combo of popular cosmogonies from ancient Kemet. Somewhere between the cosmogony of Khnum and his making of man from clay; and the cosmogony of Atum birthed from the primordial waters of Nun. If these aren't directly connected to the myth of Genesis I would go one further and say they are indirectly connected by influencing the text that lead to influencing the bible!

What say de I

Bless

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/23/2016 3:40:42 PM

I wouldn't say Sitchin was a deceiver, as even some of the most renown experts in the field of Semitic anthropology and archaeology are wolves in sheep clothing. You can also say the same for our own Afrocentric teachers as well. Most of them are monetary agents when information is suppose to be for free and does not belong to a single person.

Yeah, Sitchin may have amplified some of the stories of the Sumerian and add in here and there to sell books. But Sitchen spent his life trying to find a truth and gave us the best he could offer. He allowed that others have other opinions and he didn't try to discredit anyone. He simply gave us his views, documented his research and left it to the reader to form their own conclusions. I must respect that!

Sitchin didn't say the gods of Sumer were Black but when one look at its history, statues and figurines you can see clearly the gods were different from the Sumerian people.

Even if you look at Mike Heiser who has more so-called credentials and accolades than Sichin, and is also well verse in ancient Semitic Languages. He has been ridiculing Sitchin's work from day one and unlike Sithin, Mike has direct relation to the church and the Jesuits hmmm.... Sitchin on the other hand is more unorthodox and has shooked the Church's World.

I for one don't grasp upon everything Sitchen has claimed but since I'm well aware that the source is in modern day Ethiopia/Eritrea, like the medu-neter, I most looked there for more answers and its languages holds the key. In the Book of Enoch the gods descended to earth in the highlands of Ethiopia, for its oldest version can be found in Amharic. From there it permeated the entire earth. The Oldest writings of the Bible is found in Ethiopia. Ge'ez, Amharic and Tigrinya were the basis for many ancient languages including: Sanskirt, Deva-nagari, Medu-neter, Hebrew and the rest of the Semitic languages etc. It was the only nation in Africa not to be colonize by Europeans. It has the longest reign of Kings/Empresses upon earth. I can go on and on....

This is the same problem for most Egyptologist. If they would study the land which is the source of the Nile they would better understand ancient Kamau and its language. Same goes for Sumer and the Mesopotamian empires.

I said in a previous post that HIM speak to his subjects (Rastafari) in a subliminal and subtly way. For instance, Haile Selassie's favorite dog (Japanese breed) was named "LULU", same as the primitive workers whom the Annunaki created (mankind/lulu amelu). LULU means the "MIXED ONES", similar to the prior name of the country Ethiopia once known as ABYSSINIA meaning "MIXED" or "PEOPLE OF MIXED BLOOD" derived from HABESHA.

Even the famous Australopithecus Fossil that was discovered in Ethiopia dubbed "Lucy" is called Denkinish meaning "You are amazing" or "the wondrous one" in the native tongue of Amharic. Keep also in mind in the Sumerian creation story, it was the Female Goddess Ninki called Damkina who gave birth to the first female human known as Tiamet (Biblical Eve). Thus she was known as Earth's Mother (earthling). Also, the name Damkina is quite similar to Denkinish symbolizing esoterically where Mankind came from i.e. "out of the womb of the Goddess," Damkina & Ninmah.

Like George Clinton from parliament stated "This is the Way We Funk With You", meaning this is how our ancestors or the universe communicate to us.

The Ancient kemite also speak of the creation of the Tamahu (created White people), whom were engineer by the Egyptian scientist/priest 6,000 years ago. It was Francis Champollion who was credited with deciphering the hieroglyphs and the information regarding to the Tamahu (European)

Elijah Muhammad also speak of the creation of the Mankind with his theory of Yakub, the big headed scientist.

All this wisdom is a reference to the Sumerian Creation story of the Adamu.

However, with this whole flat earth theory as I said before the best thing is to go see for ourselves via astral projection. Why someone don't ask a yogi these questions since he has been meditating for centuries upon centuries. But this subject is hot debate at the moment.

Also, Babylon came way after ancient Sumer, even Akkadian and Assyrian was before Babylon in the land of Mesopotamia and many scholars knows Babylon like to change their mythological stories, even in the same time period.

The Sumerian has the entire solar system on cylinder seals depicted as a globe or spherical like an Orb-ship.

As the flat earthers how to disclaim this??

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/23/2016 3:52:28 PM

The following is a list of conclusions drawn from analysis of the relationship of dimensions found within and without the Great Pyramid :

– A precise definition of the Royal Cubit as it relates to the Earth
– The size and shape of the Earth
– The Mass and Density of the Earth
– The Gravitational Constant
– The Escape Velocity from the Earth to obtain an Open Orbit
– The Escape Velocity from the Earth to obtain escape from the combined Earth’s and Sun’s gravitational field
– The significance of the location of the Great Pyramid
– The Golden Ratio
– The Mass of the Sun
– The Mass of the Moon
– The Mean distance to the Sun and the Circumference of the Earth’s Orbit
– Neutral Points of Gravity between the Earth and the Sun
– The Mean distance to the Moon
– The Orbital Velocity of the Earth
– The Orbital Velocity of the Moon
– The Metonic 19 year cycle of the Moon’s orbit of the Earth
– The Lagrange Point (L1) between the Earth and the Moon
– The Speed of Light
– The Orbital Velocity of the Solar System relative to the Center of the Milkyway Galaxy
– The Velocity of the Local Group of Galaxies which includes the Milky Way Galaxy relative to the Universe.

In essence, the original Exterior Measure of the Pyramid would have been 36,524.3 Pyramid Inches (Winter Solstice Year in 2560 BC multiplied by 100) and thereby would have been 928.737 metres.

What is of greater significance, is that 928.737 metres multiplied by 43,200 (number of seconds in 12 hours) is equal to 40,121.434 km.

The measurement of 40,121.434 km, the proposed External Base Perimeter with cladding of the Great Pyramid multiplied by 43,200, is of particular interest as it relates to the shape of the Earth.

The Earth has a Transverse Radius of Curvature at the Equator of 6378.137 km (which is identical to the radius) and a Polar Transverse Radius of Curvature of 6399.5936 km which is identical to the Meridional Radius of Curvature at the poles. It should be noted that the Polar radius of curvature is considerably larger than the actual polar radius of 6356.7523 km and this is because of the fact that the Earth is an Oblate Spheroid.

The following diagram illustrates an example of a Transverse Osculating Circle:

The Geodetic Latitude at which the Earth has an Osculating Circle of 40,121.434 km (the Great Pyramid’s perimeter measure multiplied by 43,200) which yields a Transverse Radius of Curvature of 6385.5245 km occurs at 35.9955 degrees Geodetic Latitude.

It is of considerable interest to note that at precisely 36 degrees Geodetic Latitude the Transverse Osculating Circle of the Earth is 40,121.441 km which constitutes a difference of .007 km or 7 meters. In terms of Transverse Radius of Curvature, this constitutes a difference of only 1.12 meters.

It should be given due consideration that the Cosine of 36 degrees is precisely ˝ Phi = ˝ ;;;;;;;; = ˝ x ((1+ √;;;;5)/2) = ˝ x 1.618033989 = .809016994.

Also to be given consideration is that if one multiplies the Transverse Radius of Curvature of any sphere at 36 degrees Geodetic Latitude by ˝ Phi (˝ ;;;;;;;;) one arrives at the Lateral Radius of that sphere at that Geodetic Latitude. For instance, at precisely 36 degrees Geodetic Latitude the Earth has a Transverse Radius of Curvature of 6385.525666 km. Multiply 6385.525666 x ˝ ;;;;;;;; = 5,165.99878 km. Note that 5,165.99878 x 2;;;; = 32,458.92765 km which is precisely the Lateral Circumference of the Earth at 36 degrees Geodetic Latitude.

In the case of the measurement as given by the Great Pyramid: 6,385.5245 x ˝ ;;;;;;;; one arrives at a value of 5,165.9978 km and multiplied by 2;;;; this equals 32,458.92147 km in circumference. This constitutes a difference of 6.2 meters in circumference or 0.98 meters in radius.

It is quite clearly evident that the builders of the Great Pyramid intentionally chose a perimeter measurement that would relate to 36 degrees Geodetic Latitude and in so doing expressed, not only a highly precise knowledge of the Earth’s size and shape, but also demonstrated a precise knowledge of the value of the Golden Ratio or Phi (;;;;) the value of Pi (;;;;) and their relationship to a spherical body.

https://grahamhancock.com/schmitze1/

Common Earth Symbols and Meanings

Earth Symbol: This is commonly known as a standard planetary symbol for Earth. Logically, the circle symbolizes the globe; the Earth itself. The cross has variable symbolic meaning (four "corners" of the earth, four directions, four seasons, four clans of mankind, four virtues, etc). In the sixteenth century the cross indicated the presence of Christianity (indeed, this symbol is also an icon meaning "church"). This symbol is common in many Native American tribes

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I