Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6520&start_row=21

Ancient Egyptian and Hebrew concepts of the universe: Flat Earth

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/21/2016 12:15:16 PM

I thank everyone for the reasoning.

I have a couple of things I want to add..

Again, I am not stating that I KNOW the orientation of the Earth, just that NASA and the current theories are false..

First of all; Circumference does not imply sphere.. You can draw a circle on a flat piece of paper and still have a circumference.. The Bible verse saying the Lord sits on the circle of the Earth has two meanings.. 1 the equator which runs right through Ethiopia and 2 the north star that everything within the firmament revolves around.

Also, I want to say that babylon is taking simple observable facts and trying to explain them away with complex theories that hold no place in reality.. Example, water.. A body of water will always fill its container, no matter the shape with a flat surface, just a simple fact... Water cannot curve and stick to a globe that is spinning thousands of miles an hour. Soak a tennis ball, throw it up into the air and watch the water fly off.. So babylon tells us well its gravity and centrifugal force making water rise and curve to the edge of a globe.. Gravity makes water fall, and at the same time it makes it rise and curve..? All theories.. Just like this..

Chicago skyline can be clearly seen from Michigan well over 100 miles away which is absolutely impossible with a globe Earth. The skyline should be well beneath the dropping horizon but is clearly visible... Babylon says NO! You are not seeing what you are seeing, its only a mirage...

Also, they say that the curvature of the Earth cannot be detected from an air plane because you are not high up enough, while at the same time saying that standing on a beach you can see the boats curve over the horizon.. Cant see it 6 miles in the air but you can from standing at sea level? I dont think so.. If you were to zoom in with a telescope on those boats appearing or disappearing over the horizon, the telescope clearly shows them still there on flat water..

Flat water, flat Earth!

Cold moonlight proves that the moon is its own light! Not reflection of the sun!

Bible and Book of Enoch proves this!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/21/2016 10:42:20 PM

It is amazing that something that is so obviously known and confirmed in the world is still imagined away by some.

I will not even bother addressing the "points", they just show a lack of Iverstanding that needs to be remedied by either believing what is well known and accepted or gaining the knowledge so that you Iverstand the "points" that you are regurgitating are so weak and dull, that they don't qualify as "points.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/22/2016 12:36:38 AM

I may not have said it clearly enough before so I will say it better here.. I do not subscribe to this theory as fact. I have searched through what it is saying and I am asking question that I hoped to have reasoned.. That is all

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/22/2016 1:33:25 AM

The main question is why the Bible is referenced at all, let alone professed by H.I.M., if within its first verses an obvious lie of flat Earth is described.. The lord seeing the whole face of the Earth is referenced many times.. No single face or whole face can be seen on a globe.. Thus is the nature of spheres. The Bible is describing a flat and immovable Earth.. If this notion is presented within the opening portion and is jokably backwards, why do people look to it all? Or tell anyone else to study it?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/22/2016 2:48:26 AM

The bible would also suggest that the first woman was born from man...or that black people are cursed to be servants to their white masters....go figure!

We also refer to the "face of the moon". Our rounded heads have faces.

Proverbs 8:27: "When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he drew a CIRCLE upon the FACE of the depth"

The earth as a Curved sur(FACE)

The earth is a cylindrical drum whose height is one third it width.
A cylinder has two faces that are circles.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/22/2016 6:01:31 AM

Things the bible have wrong are well documented

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/22/2016 10:04:11 AM

As I have been told here many times, the Bible is a compilation of stolen texts from Africa.. Moses is said to have been learned in all of the ways of Egypt. The five Books of Moses profess a flat and immovable Earth.. The book of Enoch has similar accounts..
If the Bible is laughably backwards and intentionally harming Africans, why is it that Haile Selassie professes faith in it no matter what language it is written? Is there more going on that HE knows that makes this correct and not the apparent contradiction it seems?

Thank you to RastaGoddess for the continuous reasoning here..

Speaking on the face subject, the picture you provide is showing the surface of the Earth lying on a plane.. A map of the supposed flat earth has the Earth oriented in this way, flat surface with a circumference around it of ice that is Antarctica.. Strangely enough, the U.N uses this flag.. Antarctica is not shown as a land mass on the U.N's logo.. Why have we still not found the South Pole or ever flown all the way over Antarctica? And the moon? Why does it seem that we never see a different side of the moon? It's face is constantly facing us.. Is NASA worthy of being trusted?

We are saying that because the falsities of the Bible out weigh the truths, that we are disregarding it.. Do we take that same approach to Babylons NASA?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/22/2016 11:52:30 AM

Our ancients studied and recorded 26,000 years/cycle constilations. They were master astronomers, able to see planets that the western world recently "discovered"....without the use of telescopes, bible, or NASA.

Let us not forget that H.I.M. was also learned in "the wisdom of Egypt", had a vast knowledge of astronomy, and a mason, which would appear to contradict the bible.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/22/2016 1:18:52 PM

Right, thank you.. The ancients knew very well what we can only speculate about today.. To me, there is some sort of connection that is missed.. Saying that the Bible is so wrong that it is asinine to use it as evidence, while knowing Haile Selassie is professing the scripture no matter the translation, to me is a big contradiction.. And if it's not a contradiction, what is the connecting link? Moses and H.I.M are learned in the wisdom of Egypt, the Bible is derived from Egypt and other cultures. The Bible teaches a flat immovable Earth, Moses and other prophets wrote these works as the Bible and H.I.M teach it.. If the truth is somewhere in the middle, what are we missing.. How far has truth been distorted? Is this still happening today?

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/22/2016 3:17:36 PM

One thing fore sure is they are way more books in the Metshaf Qidus (Ethiopian Bible) than in the westernized Bible. There are twenty-two books mentioned in the Bible, but not included. However, all these missing books can be found within Ethiopia. Even the oldest version of the book of Enoch is found in Amharic.

Now in regards to the flat earth theory, we need to research if the King ever profess to this. Well, If you look at the Seal (logo) of H.I.M. HAILE SELLASSIE I VERSION OF THE AMHARIC BIBLE, the 1961 A.D. “Emperor’s Bible, it depicts the Ethiopian Cross at the center (Sun) with an open bible below laying flat (Flat earth). However, the most interesting thing about this logo is not the open book reference to the flat earth theory but what seem to be two spherical objects orbiting around the Cross (Sun) on a highly elliptical cycle. We know Pluto has a high orbital inclination compared to the rest of planets in our solar system. It takes 248 Earth years for Pluto to complete one orbit around the Sun. Its orbital path doesn't lie in the same plane as the eight planets. In fact, it is inclined more than 17° from the plane of the orbits of the other planets.

Now if Pluto is identified as one of the planets on the Logo of HIM Bible with a wide eccentric orbit. We must ask ourselves, what is the next planet on the logo that has the same elliptical or oval-shaped orbit as Pluto? Is it the 9th or 10th (12th) Planet Nibiru?

Nibiru's orbit around the Sun is highly elliptical like Pluto, according to Sitchin's books, taking it out beyond the orbit of Pluto at its farthest point and bringing it as close to the Sun. It takes Nibiru 3,600 years to complete one orbital journey around or near the Sun.

Here is the photo of HIM Bible Logo below. Goddess help me out please?

https://gyazo.com/56cdb2379120e49e1f9bb401f6118214

https://gyazo.com/b8e84cfb32c54a1e28b241244c279b13

Here is the Orbit of Pluto below:

https://gyazo.com/19788fce870bdbbce4c1ce1d815b2d60

Whether this is a reference to Pluto & Nibiru elliptical orbit or maybe just the celestial equator as a result of the Earth's axial tilt. You be the judge but the latter would allude to a globe as the King is seen beside the Earth's Globe in one pic.

Brother Phil Valintine said the Earth is more like a Donut shape????

Also at HIM coronation, what is the golden globe object in his hand? The earth or the Sun (with cross on top)?

Bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I