Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6520&start_row=101

Ancient Egyptian and Hebrew concepts of the universe: Flat Earth

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/25/2016 5:10:20 PM

He has never reasoned on or had interactions with this site. A few people have voiced opinions about him on the forum.

I have I own suspicions about him, but he is the suing type (i.e. EWF power struggle), so I won't be discussing them.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/25/2016 5:20:08 PM

WHOA! A suing type Rasta?

And I thought I had heard it all! LOL!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2016 5:27:59 PM

That may be where i hear him from. But im sure i was introduced to a video of his where he was dicussing a member or post from this site. Maybe im mistaken.

I hear de i stilll.

Haile

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/25/2016 9:30:59 PM

So from what I have gathered here is that the ancients knew well the shape of the earth. They built pryamids to honor the cosmic aligments. No way would they have been able to do this if their foundation of their aligment was wrong, they knew the globular structure of the earth. There has been an influx of videos and support for a flat earth idea recently.. From what I can find, these videos started popping up after Obama compared climate change skeptics to flat earth theorist.. If you were to watch any of these videos -- which I dont recomend -- they can be quite convincing. Pointing out that nasa is fraudulent and that we are being lied to by governments.. As with any lie, there is a piece of truth. Just enough to CONvince someone.. For these videos to be made with high quality video editing and extensive "evidence" so quickly shows that this is some sort of psyop. Designed, prepared, and rolled out.. What is distinctly different about this psyop from others is that it targets people who are prone to questioning what they have been told, while at the same time using the bible to justify the theory. The bible can be interpereted in so many different ways that it is not too much of a stretch to say that it is a flat earth book. So, basing this new found interest in flat earth on the bible and aiming it at people who are criticle of the government right after Obama compared climet change critics to flat earthers is an attempt to discredit anyone who has faith in the bible and questions the governemnt. I think it is safe to say that soon we will be hearing that 9/11 truthers are the same as flat earthers, or that the militarized police is a ridiculous theory like flat earth.. This is a controlled counter intellegence programme. They know they cant stop a truthful awarness movement so they try to discredit it.. What is hard for me to see is that brother Yadon has fallen into this and spreading it within Ras Tafari.. The first notion of a flat earth I came across was from him at rastafarisabbathical on youtube. He referenced the bible in a literal way, showed hyroglyphs, called out governemtal institutions and drew my attention.. Is Yadon a deceiver? Has he been fooled? I am glad I brought this here.. Hopefully someone will come across this reasoing and see how the system will use any and every tactic to wage its war against the MOST HIGH.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/25/2016 10:34:25 PM

I'm glad you brought the reasoning here!

:)

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/25/2016 11:29:48 PM

Blessed Love All
Idren Hemphill I think the I reach some major Insights in the most recent post the I made... And no doubt NASA is lying about a lot of things, as is the typical behavior of government organizations. It is great to try to sight what parts of their message are false. On the opposite side of the realm of possibility though, I have heard people claim that there are communities of people living in space (other than the space stations that they tell us about), and also that the queen of england has a space elevator on top of her palace. So on the flip side of the idea that NASA has lied, we have never gone outside earth's orbit, we never went to the moon, and so on, another possibility is that there is a lot more going on up there already than they have told the public. The book and movie The Martian are a possible set up to induce the public into seeing terraforming of other planets as possible, preparing them for the later announcement that it has already happened. Just like the I, I am not saying any of this is true, just that they are situations that would be plausible for an organization like NASA to be lying about.
Of Geb and Nut, I agree this is not supposed to be a literal depiction of the galaxy... if that were so, then why are Nut's stars on her body in apparently random positions? If the ancients were putting a literal image of what they know to be true, why not include the constellations and stars that they had already mapped?
To answer the question about Brother Yadon... I have watched some of his Rastafari Sabbathical videos in the past but something about his dogma put a bad taste in my mouth. I would not accuse him of being an intentional deceiver, but I&I also would not follow a word of what he says, always prefer to do I own study, bible or otherwise. By the way the word Wendim means brother in Amharic, and if I am not mistaken the Idren calls himself Wendim Yadon not Wedim Yadon.
JAH Love

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/26/2016 3:31:27 PM

Many thanks for the kind words Sisters!

JAH Child, I agree totally when you say that there are influences from media introducing and preparing people to ideas/events.. This is seen in music, television, newspapers, advertisements, internet, modern art and basically every form of media.. The system works tirelessly and is proficient with lies. An interest of mine is to find the agenda and reason they would want to steer us into certain ways of viewing or thinking.. With the sci-fi genre, we are bombarded with a specific theme of what they want us thinking about.. Aliens, natural disasters, biological and even zombie epidemics, ect. ect.. All of these influences can be used in favor of the system within a problem, reaction, solution complex.. Prepare the people via media to accept that these things are possible.. Create the problem -- staged alien Iinvasion, intentional massive disease breakout, ect. -- by working with the placed introduction and subsequent fear of the possibility; Incite a reaction based on this controlled fear and then once the situation turns dire, they step in with their desired "solution" that would have never been accepted without the introduction.. Very sly indeed.. To stay above this, we must constantly question the 'reality' of a current world view because the system has its fingers in pretty much everything .. The flat earth theory is no exception as it traps people into thinking that they know something that no one else knows and then become entirely entranced with this new 'superior' out look.. Any message or video debunking flat earth is seen as "just another part of the incredibly complicated lie that I figured out and you cant"... Any point of debunking already has an explanation and turned into a proof for this theory, further showing me that this has been designed and rolled out as a counter intelligence operation.. Ras Tafari has no problem debunking this!

Much Love!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/26/2016 4:06:18 PM

I am entertained by a good conspiracy theory as much as the next one, and (as I'm sure many can tell by now) research that exposes babylon lies.

However, no matter how many books, resources and scholarly/intellectual research, our "rudder", so to speak, must always be guided by our First Eye. And by observing Nature/Neter.

The answer is often so simple that it often gets missed by solely relying on intellect.

Everything in nature is cyclical and of a spiraling nature.

Simple.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/27/2016 11:52:07 AM

Yes I. Simple, seen..

H.I.M. : This world was not created piecemeal. Africa was born no later and no earlier than any other geographical area on this GLOBE. Africans, no more and no less than other men, possess all human attributes, talents and deficiencies, virtues and faults.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/6/2016 3:59:02 PM

It is true

I looked up at the sky today and saw the round sun. Last night i saw the round moon. Enough said

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I