Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6017&start_row=121

Spells;Are they real?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/25/2015 12:13:04 PM

Everyman has their right!

Maybe all this wickedness is because some feel others are heathens

When dem slavedrivers was slavedriving I dat was part of dey reasoning, dey say I was heathen and it was god's doing!

But when decided to put down dem bible things and pick up I African things (big up Boukman) I free I self and NO slaver army can stop I, over n over they try but I kill em dead

When take to the mountain dem with I Obeah thing dey cant get near I dem just go dead
when I put on I MauMau and Liberate I
All using InI ancestral SPELLS and rituals and oaths

Selassie glories in bible his ancestral thing,
all the liberators in the west gloried in dey ancestral thing from West/Central African
When you at all the communities that took their freedom/salvation while other were still enslaved u find African spiritual ways (Vodou/Obea/Santeria/Chango/Candomble) not bible thing unless mixed in but still in a very African way!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/26/2015 1:55:55 PM

John Israel need to come to Afrika n see for himself dat all thoz book of Enok,H.I.M glorifying the bible,isn't a praktikal ting when it comes to Afrikan spirituality

Come home...experience is the best teacher.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/26/2015 1:56:44 PM

John Israel need to come to Afrika n see for himself dat all thoz book of Enok,H.I.M glorifying the bible,isn't a praktikal ting when it comes to Afrikan spirituality

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/26/2015 1:58:55 PM

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/26/2015 1:59:44 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/27/2015 1:16:16 PM

There is no 'the message' the bible is full of countless sometimes mixed, contradicting, second to third generation plagiarised messages
Rastafari may utilise but Rastafari do not need all if any of these messages from this collection of books for fullfillment and liberation.
Give thanks for life over any man written books

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 7:59:11 AM

Haile Selassie I came as a light unto this world, thus the title "Light of the world". This light is the manner in which He lived his life and dealt with the people. This light is to read the bible, accept it and follow christ. He is my Light and Salvation. For even these books de I calls man-written were written through the power and spirit of God.(Haile Selassie I-Power of the Holy trinity; father, son and holy spirit). So His majesty wrote the original bible since he is the power that revealed these things to men, that they could make records for all generations. And the bible also speaks of liberation and repatriation. In detail.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/28/2015 9:03:00 AM

What if that power of God which you say the men writing the Bible possessed was present within I high self? Would I still need the Bible? You read it and learned about liberstion yet I still remember the verses teaching ones how to be good slaves, teaching slavemasters how to be wicked to the slaves, and the verses of revelation claiming Gods will would be to send people into slavery. But there is one message right?

You know Haile Selassie did glory in the bible. He also was a practicing member of a CHRISTIAN church which denounced - and still do- the claim that He is God/ the Almighty / the messiah. Would you prefer to follow him to the T and join the EOC? It is not because he is such a good CHRISTIAN believer why I and I chant Rastafari

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 10:38:26 AM

God does not preach water and drink wine. Or vice-versa. My God is true, for even John in revelations, and many ones in the scripture, call Him upright and true. My God doesn't bow to babylon nor anyone but christ, as example to every man to follow christ.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 10:39:57 AM

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I