Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6017&start_row=61

Spells;Are they real?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/5/2015 12:04:27 PM

The word SPELL I think is the cause of the madness. Its a trigger word with many associations out here in the West.

But as we now know what ZionMountain is specifically talking about

Unless you have knowledge and experience of an AFRICAN sangoma/diviner/traditional healer then this reasoning NOT for you

Peace brothers

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/5/2015 11:07:18 PM

Give thanks to brothers Reasoningtime & Garvey Africa for de clarification. One Black Love still.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/5/2015 11:26:59 PM

Tell I more about spirit possession,or zangoma,frm your people's culture,king BlackHeart

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/6/2015 1:29:50 AM

Yes I Lord. In I & I Black spirituality as de I know, I & I Itinue to giv raspect to I & I fellow femilly members, Idrens & Istrens even after dem pass flesh. Thus I & I Itinue to communicate with dem. Though we know dem have past flesh, I & I don't forget about dem fo I & I know dat their spirits are usually with us as gurdian Igels sent by Almighty Creator to guide & Itect I & I. Sometimes dem instruct some of we to start some of de works like medicine & spirit medium works.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/6/2015 2:34:22 AM

Once yu instructed to take such works things usualy fall apart fo yu if yu go against such works. sometimes a person can be struck by an illness dat won't cease until yu agree to follow de instructions. De spirit of late person who intruct one to take de works sometimes even guide him or her to de right spirit medium teacher for training dat would take months or years. After training yu graduate & start work as guided by de anncestors. Dis aint evil works like some white brothers. One Black Love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/6/2015 7:55:31 AM

Give thanks mi breddah

wat do yu thnk about ancestral Irits dat require one to drink animal blood?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/6/2015 10:58:55 PM

Like I said de I haffe reason with your teacher & ancestors about your RASTA trod. So I man think de I haffe request to abstain in takin animal products. De spirit medium can help de I with dis issue. Blessed Black Love.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/7/2015 12:09:38 AM

Isis

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/21/2015 11:30:30 PM

Tru dat yu say BlackHeart
The elder say no sacrifice or animal blood is involved,only herbs and water.

I think the ancestral calling is the root of I family problems since non want to answer the calling.

Some Idrens also strengthened Iman when them say we need traditional healers in the movemant so that we can completely isolate babylon doctor and medicines.

There is also a mixed reaction from the Rasta community weh by dem put fyah pon Ancient healers calling them obeahman.

But there is a difference between a zangoma and a magician.

So Iman just trying to raise the money to go back a village and with some as a token of appreciation to the Elder,unlike the otha man I once mentioned before who a require US$150 to do the work,the Elder just wish to help I.

I also feel dat maybe dats the reason why I mind told I to leave babylon schooling and if you still remember the thread,I was having an imbalance btwen the physikal n mental.

What was in I mind wasnt on the physikal plane.

My lord G.A,do you have zangoma in the West,specifikally Jamaika?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/22/2015 1:10:16 AM

Yes I, Obeahman. They are Iritical healers with a mixture of different African traditions passed down from before slavery. Heavy influences from the Yoruba (like vudou), Igbo and Ashanti.

Some BIBLE literal rasta dont mix with them
Christians dont like them

Most Rastafari who are completelty or at least partially beyond the Bible in Jamaica have no problem with Obeah workers and big dem up. And some of dem who are not into blood sacrifice are Rastafari demself

Hail up the obeahman rastaman from iration

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I