Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6017&start_row=111

Spells;Are they real?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/10/2015 3:22:27 AM

Yes I bro Joe. Ital livity is enlightment, once yu fully embrace it hearticaly yu Iriticaly uplifted to higher consciousness. De reason bhind de visions seen by de I is de improved relationship btween de I & mama nature (Almighty creator & creation dat includes physical & spiritual beings). Ital livity helps to improves de network signal between de Italist & spiritual beings & other creatures. So sometimes when yu see a vision its bcos some spiritual being is talkin to yu. Ital livity is power

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/10/2015 8:53:30 AM

thats it. i try to skip ALL convinience products right now to get as ital as possible.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/26/2015 3:32:38 AM

Isis....
This journey is a heavy one.....

Though I might be free from the spell„I family isn't free yet.I great grandmumma's spirit is causing many problems in the family lineage„her possessions were not returned to her relatives and are no where to be found.

The issue is much deeper because my grandfathers were born 13 but only 3 were left 10 died mysteriously.

Some say she was a witch who ate her children,and that made my grandfathers to convert to spiritualism christianity trying to run away from the problem.

Now the problem is all the remaining elders dont want anything to do with Afrikan SPIRITUALITY,they now deeped in christianity.

No one knws my great grandmumma's relatives to do the ritual....its really hurting I inside

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/24/2015 1:19:58 PM

Greetings one and all, peaceful and lovefull heart of bobo, peace upon Jerusalem. Evil spirits teach people magic and wickedness and idols, and will continue to do so until judgement is consummated, but the wisdom tree and nyahbinghi has power over all these evil spirits.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/24/2015 3:42:48 PM

None of I African Gods are Idols!
They are the creators and substainors of I ancestors
I ancestors were not idolators they served the God of their people and land
Their socalled magic isnt evil or taught by no evil spirits they were/are just intune with nature and its forces

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/24/2015 4:04:09 PM

Seen my Lord. I have read the first chapters of the first book of Enoch, who was "hidden" by the most high, so he would not see death. He was shown everything in creation, by the most high and the angels. He says in his book, the offspring of angels and daughters of men were giants who multiplied iniquity and lawlessness upon the earth. Evil spirits came forth from their bodies and misled many a man and woman, and would continue to do so until their judgement. These giants and lawless men were wiped out by the flood, and the angels who lusted after daughters of men locked up for their judgement(they shall never have peace), but these evil spirits survived the flood, since they are spirits. Dont need food or drink or air. This is why we see christ driving such spirits out of men in the scripture. Enoch says these fallen angels taught daughters of men pigments and how to colour their eyes, taught them magic spells and resolving of spells, taught them the knowledge of the clouds and the luminaries, etc...

In the acts of the apostoles we find Simon the magician, who misled many with his magic tricks, same man who tried to buy the Holy Spirit from Peter, after being amazed by the power to heal and raise the dead to life.

In Kebra Nagast, St Gregory tells of the fathers of abraham. Each went to their father's tombs and made idols/statues of their fathers. And demons used to hold converse with them through their idols saying : o so and so, sacrifice unto me the son whom thou lovest......and such ting deh, Now, in the law of Moses its said, evidence by one person can be disputed, but the evidence of two is suffice/solid.

Love

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/24/2015 5:02:54 PM

InI goes forward much much further than Enoch, sacred knowledge teachings of the Gods came down north the Nile from the Mountains of the Moon with InI from long time down a Zambezi and Congo rivers. Enoch an dem caught a teachings thatnhad been ancient to InI and InI ancient evil was non existent everything worked it rightful orders. We watched an observed and learned taught and were taught of the deviness of the the Iniverse

Why is that having knowledge is seen as evil with this judeochristian teaching?

Only Obeah/Vodou/Santeria/Candomble/Winti free I of slave masters

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/24/2015 11:38:35 PM

I see your point, my lord. What then would you say of the wickedness that fills the earth right now? Even this day I see people put under spells. I witnessed some forced to eat grass by a certain magician, some struck with horrible illnesses through these powers. People still follow the ways of these spirits and walk in their counsel. Idol worship is rife. And iniquity is wide spread.I see these spirits causing chaos and death everywhere, just as Enoch the prophet said.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/25/2015 8:06:35 AM

D I follows bible as an upfull book but InI was enslaves and colonized and stolen from using this very same book which the I holds in high esteem, so then do you say the book is evil?

Nobody ever was a bigger murderer than Samson beside the god of his people who had 1million x more people killed the evil satan ever had

I say good and bad existed long before Enoch and long after Enoch

What about all the people these magicians heal of all sorts of dis-eases and ailments?

There is good and bad to be found with any and everything but every culture dont have the same views of good and bad

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/25/2015 11:38:20 AM

Samson slew the heathen. The godless, and it was God's doing. King Selassie I glories in the bible and its message, and he caused a translation to be made for his people, much evidence that he wanted his people to get the message in the bible

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I