Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6017&start_row=1

Spells;Are they real?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/12/2015 4:21:08 PM

Do you believe spells to be real?Whereby one is casted a spell so that they wont succeed in life .

I went to see one man who is said to be a sangoma and a diviner and him cast lots down and spoke thru di oracle and him say a female member of I family casted a spell on I so I wont succeed in lyf.

I told him I snake dream and him say di snake are I ancestral spirits and are there to guide I and usually one who dream such kind a dream end up being a sangoma/diviner/traditional healer.

The man say I ancestral spirits need to be purified so they can be closer to I and the man seh to do dat him need US$150,but Iman still got some doubts

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 3/12/2015 5:48:54 PM

No.But faith is.
If a man has faith that spells are real and that one was cast upon him/her,and therefore they cannot succeed,then chances are they won't succeed.Befause to succeed takes motivation and faith that one can do it,and having faith one cannot do it because of some spell or anything else empties a man from those things wich are required to succeed.

What's real though is bad vybz and energy that can be sent against someone through negative thoughts and imaginations about them.But this is not a spell,this is a war between energies of love and positivity vs hatred and negativity wich InI fight.
Who JAH bless no man curse.
Superstition is a religion.

Blessed Ites

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/12/2015 7:25:51 PM

Ises Rasta

That what I was saying from within Iself even.

So if its a war between energies,how do one conquer these negative energies?

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 3/12/2015 8:37:25 PM

Another man doesn't need to tell the I HOW to conquer them just as another man can't tell the I how to become truly positive but only show what it's like to be positive and upfull.The I is RasTafarI so I am sure you know how to live in Selassie I Ites and keep your head above the water.So there is no need for any man to explain to the I how to do it.

Mastering one's mind,pushing forward in JAH positivity and strength no matter what comes and being confident in the victory of good over evil is essential in order to shine in a world of CONfusion.Negative energy can only affect a person if they are in the same vibrations.

JAH Bless

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 3/13/2015 2:15:33 AM

Works such as these are not Jah works. Only trust Jah.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/13/2015 3:47:44 AM

I don't believe spells to be real.

But there definitately is something beyond this 3D reality that IS real, which Babylon doesn't acknowledge.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/13/2015 8:13:02 PM

Somethings seem unexplainable but I know of ones wha had real affects fum such root working or fixes (hoodoo voodoo) or watever one wan call it if that would be considered "spells"

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/15/2015 2:23:30 PM

These things do heppen ina Africa. Some people are so wicked dat dem use muthi /juju to do such evil to fellow Africans. I man seh don't take what de sangoma tell u fo granted. My Lord, consultation of ancestors is part of I & I African spirituality so don't be ashamed or afraid to reconnect with your ancestors. As a Rasta de I can do it in a way dat does not clash with de I livity ( e.g. eliminate blood sucrifice, shed, flesh, alcohol). In dis part of Africa it is called kuphahla.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/16/2015 6:08:57 AM

Unless I'm mistaken........The ancestral spirits are your ancestral spirits. So why a next man need to purify your ancestors for you? And for money?

Fire

Iditate and do it yourself. Don't make a next man purify YOUR ancestral spirits

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/16/2015 2:03:15 PM

Dats what I man was tryin to tel de Idren. I think de sangoma was ment to tel de king dat he haffe perform de kuphahla ritual. Dis is a ceremonial ritual dat is performed through acts of showing appreciation, communication, love & respect of one 's ancestors. Things dat Africans do as part of de ritual include cleaning of de grave yard of deir reletives, preparin food & drinks then presenting it as offering or gift to ancestors, talkin to ancestors e.t.c I think de money is fo de spell removal

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I