Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6017&start_row=11

Spells;Are they real?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/17/2015 5:11:36 AM

How is the ritual done?and which type of foods do I offer?How am I sure I have done it in the right order?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/17/2015 5:15:24 AM

How is the ritual done?and which type of foods do I offer?How am I sure I have done it in the right order?
What about if I dont know any ancestor's grave?

Please help

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/17/2015 8:08:46 AM

My Lord. De way dis ritual is done varies from person to person, home to home, culture to culture, place to place. As de I know dat de habit of animal slaughter & alcohol drinking is now so prevalent ina Africa such dat almost every cultural event has bn married with it. Thus even in dis ritual many people slaughter an animal & brew alcohol t perfom it. However I man think a Rasta man can perform de ritual in a way dat is convinient to his livity & ancestors. Use ital instead of flesh & alcohol

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/17/2015 9:38:20 AM

Seen,I overs the ritual now,but how would I be able to do it when I am still under I parents'roof?They dont want to hear anything about ancestry anymore,its like I am the only one rooted in Afrikan culture yet also the youngest in I family,so none can support I.

I honestly dont know what to do and who to approach,at least an elder deeped in culture

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/17/2015 9:41:15 AM

Seen,I overs the ritual now,but how would I be able to do it when I am still under I parents'roof?They dont want to hear anything about ancestry anymore,its like I am the only one rooted in Afrikan culture yet also the youngest in I family,so none can support I.

I honestly dont know what to do and who to approach,at least an elder deeped in culture

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/17/2015 10:39:00 AM

My Lord. Go to yo grand parents explain to dem everything including de I Rasta trod. As a Rasta man organise a Binghi in honah of de I ancestors. De I can congregate with local Idrens & Istrens including family members in yo granparents or parents home ( ask fo deir permision). No worry if dem refuse, Almighty know. It is a hard road to travel . Trials & tribulations, yu are not alone. stand strong it gona be alright after all. One Black Love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/17/2015 10:41:59 AM

My Lord. Go to yo grand parents explain to dem everything including de I Rasta trod. As a Rasta man organise a Binghi in honah of de I ancestors. De I can congregate with local Idrens & Istrens including family members in yo granparents or parents home ( ask fo deir permision). No worry if dem refuse, Almighty know. It is a hard road to travel . Trials & tribulations, yu are not alone. stand strong it gona be alright after all. One Black Love

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 3/17/2015 12:32:38 PM

The dead need not be appeased if you are right with their irator
seek jah.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/17/2015 1:42:10 PM

Dats what de anti -Christ told I & I Black people to brain wash & put Black people into mental & spiritual bondage. Dem dis I & I Black ancestors while promoting dem anti-Christ ancestor Jesus. Better are de teachings of Africa than de teachings of Rome. Better to honah I & I Black ancestors than to honah de beast (Jesus). Sometimes we alienate our selfs from our ancestors through embracin ideologies of de slave master. Dat is de downfall of our spiritual powers. Let us fight against evil.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/17/2015 2:05:57 PM

Raspect is de foundation of de teachings of Afrika. As such children give raspect & love to de parents & all de generations of gran-mamas & fathers. Raspect & love given is unconditional which means one raspect & love one wheather sick or well, rich or poor, sane or insane, early or late, awake or sleep, weeping or loughing, alive or dead e.t.c. Children & parents including all de generations of grannies have a duty to look after one to help guide & Itect one anada. Dis is through communication.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I