Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6017&start_row=101

Spells;Are they real?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/8/2015 5:46:20 AM

I give thanks mi Elder Blackheart for the upliftment.The I has always stand by the I from the beginning.

The trod is rocky my lord,its usually affected by the financial status.

Iman now trod alone since mi com bek home,and cant find another trodda.The road full of trials,temptations n tribulation.

The spell is gone now,and though still it nuh a bed a rose,I can notice some changes even the way I connect to people.

My former Empress(the Adventist)now begin to show interests again though she still mad abt the trod,but she no longer judgmental anymore,rather she now got many questions about I trod.

I feel I must shift frm urban to rural but it needs great courage bcz of finances,and on th otha hand,I feel I must be in the urban and share my thoughts abt Blackness thru arts,musik etc

I also miss chanting Binghi since the struggle in urban is too hot and being around negative Ites always,it aint easy.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/8/2015 3:25:38 PM

My Lord Zion Mountain. An ancestors call to de works African Herblism is not something to be taken fogranted fo it does affect de life of de one called. Brother, de I is de chosen one in de I familly by de familly ancestors. Now dat yo ancestors calls yu to de works of medicine & spirit medium be aware dat It is common fo one called to medicine works by ancestors to either expirience either an uncurable chronic illness or other problems. These problems disapears when yu respond to de call. Bless I

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/8/2015 3:48:26 PM

Just incase de I bro Zion Mount ask de I self "why yo ancestors choose yu instead of any other familly member? One of de reasons is bein in de RASTA trod. Bein in de trod makes de I closer to de I ancestors, also yo ancestors appreciate de fact dat yu holding to de roots of Africa (through RASTA trod) thus they see yu de rightful one to work with in guiding de faimilly, de community, de Black race & de world. Remember de ancient Black queens of Black liberation (Nyabinghi, Nanny), they know it.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/9/2015 4:07:23 AM

Isis my God Blackheart and I give thanks for that much strength.

True,the road is tough,and I remember the Elderman,the Sangoma told I about him experience and sum of it Iman experience also.

Especially the financial aspects,I sumtymz got money.,but at the end I dont sight its uses,or progress,it just vanish and its unexplainable.

Even I workmates sometimes ask I wat I do with I money ca there is no change.

But still I give thanks for life and it seems there is a heavy spiritual warfare within I

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/9/2015 6:44:35 AM

am i allowed to ask whats the foundation of believing in the power and guidance of the ancestors? did those african ancestors (maybe even the ancient ones) special powers in your opinion or do you think that after leaving flesh we all have a function as "guardian angels"?

many people that were close to me have died so i find it interesting to see if your view on life after death includes the imagination of everybody living on to guide their families...

life after death is still a difficult topic. the most mysterious one in general. i know that some rastas always say "rest in power" instead of "peace".

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/9/2015 6:58:17 AM

I and I cousin once had a minor ordeal and InI grandmother had recently pass so when this lil thing happen and we were bour 12,13 years old so we call upon God for help, we call on Jesus but nothing happen then we said lats ask grandmother she gon help us and when we did ask grandmother the help came through, right away! It a shame tho how much times I forgot about that and skip the ancestors!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/9/2015 7:18:04 AM

yes. i have no grandparents anymore. lost both site when i was a kid. recently another aunt and an uncle of mine has passed. so even i dont think its wrong to talk to them.

i have to say that my grandmother was a christian even though she kicked the pastor out of her house because she didnt like religious concepts but she also believed in all kinds of "magic". im german with polish ancestors but my grandparents werent nazis so they had to walk back from their exile in czech all the way to west germany after world war 2 was over and they really have lost weight because food was nowehere to be found. i think my grandmother also was pregnant at the time. so one day she was that exhausted that she just couldnt move at all anymore and even in her older years decades after that shes still pretendes that she has clearly seen an angel sitting in front of her telling her that she has to stand up because shes still needed in life this day.

ok. maybe it was her weak body which has caused certain illusions in this shape to empower her or part of a "nightmare" the wars have caused but she always said that she was awake and she has seen and heard the "angel" like she sees and hears the person shes talking to at that very moment.

if i hear those stories today i think about military abductions or other ways to confuse people even with food and holograms but i think maybe my grandmother has seen one of her ancestors. i have to say that the huge amount of death births in my family throughout the 18th and 19th cenutry ist just scary. maybe she got some help from one of them.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/9/2015 9:29:41 AM

Many times when people see vision those nearby tend to dismis de vision claim as nothing but hallucination yet dat can be sometimes far from de truth. Iself used to carry de same misconception but now I man know dat some of de visions are real fo I man now do see visions sometimes. I & I ancestors are also I & I Christ. I man Grand dada who passed flesh many years saved I man from death on different occassions. Some evil people had bn hunting to kill I fo some years now but I Grand pupa guide I

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 9/9/2015 2:20:29 PM

^Yes, Blackheart. I have mentioned in other threads many times that I regularly have "visions", or rather shifts into higher consciousness. To be honest, I know for definite that they are real. Once you have seen things in this way you never see things quite the same again (once you have seen the truth).

Blackheart, you seem to know a lot about Black spirituality. I would love to see what you interpret of my visions; I will describe them.

The shifts into higher consciousness happen regularly, and to varying degrees. It is most prevalent if I am meditating in a forest, then I can reach the highest consciousness possible.

Basically what I see in the visions is that everyone in this society is living in an illusion of a reality and has been SEVERELY dumbed down to the true nature of reality. It is almost as if they are zombies. Difficult to describe, but you can see it by looking into their eyes. Also, I begin to see plants, and trees not just as trunks and leaves, but as a living soul, a living being, just like us. Impossible to put into words unless you have seen it with your own eyes. Also, I am able to see the sacred consciousness of food. For example, if you have some vegetables on a plate and them some Babylon food next to it, I can see the vegetables as a living being, and the Babylon food just looks dead.

Also, I see nature in a level of beauty that is impossible to describe. Basically seeing everything as it is without a filter.

Would love to know what you think (although its already pretty obvious to me what I am seeing is real!)

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/9/2015 4:47:25 PM

do you think you were born with this special gift or do you think everybody can reach that type of consciousness with the right diet or maybe if someone has started to live ital from a very young age?

when it comes to spells, diseases, special gifts and special curses i still dont know what to think. a lot of things in life and especially this dirty, dirty system has become kind of clear to me, at least when it comes to our role in it and when it comes to the way we should act, but i dont know what "to live right" or "to live without sins" really means to this day. what is a sin?

especially when im bitter i think about my sense for righteousness and sometimes i think my values are too full of mercy. or im too full of tolerance if this is possible. dont get me wrong. mercy and tolerance are great things and i want to be upful and even humble.

but i think the bible cant be trusted al lthe while but the ten commandments are still a great collection of rules to live with each other in righteousness. i say this in this thread because even my imaginations of living together with the most high and our connection to him, also after this life is over, depends on it.

of course this system is designed to be a slave and sometimes to have slaves but some people are just not interested in righteousness. there are many people who insult and curse people but i always try to avoid that. but especially when im bitter i think man, they are just right. some people only show the baddest sites of their characters to others. or even when it comes to poor people who steal things from rich people. i dont know what to think about things like just telling people that somebody is a real hypocrit at least.

the definition of different sins is always on my mind these days. also the importance of sins regarding our spiritual health.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I