Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6017&start_row=81

Spells;Are they real?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/23/2015 3:20:34 AM

No its not about de mental state of de victim or obsession but its about de physical effects experienced & seen by de victim. These things can be experimented for your proof. One common example is dat yu suffer an illness dat in hospital dem cant treat . Even some doctors ina Africa have testified dat dem can't help with some diseases becos of their nature of bein witchcraft spells thus it is known dat such matters are handled by spirit mediums & herbalists dat have de knoledge of spirits

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/23/2015 7:43:14 AM

I know its hard to believe these things so I overs dat de I don't believe it. I man also use to take these things for-granted till I discovered dat they have bn inflicting & affecting I fo long iwa. Nuff negative things bn heppening in I life dat I couldn't overs why were they heppening to I (especialy since I man trod righteousness) till I discovered dat I was bein attacked by evil spirits from close people. Question to yu bro Reasoningtime. Do yu believe dat deh are some spiritual beings?

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/23/2015 5:40:37 PM

yes of course. spiritual beings. extradimensional beings. basically yes. i believe. i dont want to go off-topic again so i keep it straight.

i think things like youve experienced happen. in africa as well as abroad. voodoorutz said that there are good and bad spirits. maybe they are just like human beings. some of them are upful and some of them are assholes you know.

so i dont want to tell you what id do anymore. you said it all. nothing wrong with that to me.

but it really makes me wonder what things like that mean to reality as we know it. where do they come from? why do we exist physical and they dont?

thanks for the deep reasoning. fire pon distorted hollywood horror movies!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/23/2015 11:37:58 PM

My Lord. Iration is very diverse but all was created by Almighty Creator. Almighty is not man from a tribe of Juda but is de forces of Iration. Iration consist of living & non living things. Living things can be divided into macro organisms, micro organisms & spiritual beings. Also there are earthly & extra -terrestrial species. Spiritual beings include our ancestors who are our guiden angels. As de I have mentioned dat deh are good & evil spirits: Evil spirits are used in making witchcraft spell.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/24/2015 1:36:32 AM

seen. i think we arent that different in our spiritual believes. at least when it comes to the fundamental things. like ive said before. an almighty creator. spiritual beings. extraterrestrial beings. those are the basics of what i believe in too. so i guess im more connected to african imaginations of a creator than to christian believes of today.

but no matter what we believe in those things are real. so i think this thread is quite interesting.

youve mentioned that some doctors even say that they cant help obsessed people. people with diseases which are caused by "witchcraft". nice to know. but i cant imagine that every doctor is that full of tolerance.

a long time ive watched an african movie. i dont know the title anymore or what it was about. but theyve made a joke out of thing like that. its like the doctor in the hospital would tell you that those obeah people or whatever they are called, the people who have a certain knowledge about certain herbs and obsessions, would be fakers and those obeah people would tell you that the doctors who deal with conventional medicine are the fakers in return.

but i think to believe in those spiritual beings is still widespread in afirca, isnt it? at least more than in europe and the usa.

but what is your view on life after death? how are the ancestors able to watch us? what kind of consciousness or perception could that be?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/24/2015 11:48:44 PM

When yu pass flesh yo body is de one dat stops functioning but a spiritual being dat carry yo contiousness remains. De spiritual being ussualy lives with de deceased familly & sometimes even close people. De main responsibility of dis spiritual being dat emerges & remain when yu die is to be a guiding angel fo de close people. Another part of de person dat pass flesh is tranferred from de dead body to a new emerging body (reincarnation). So I man is de reincarnate of de one dat lived bfore.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/25/2015 12:02:20 AM

Death & birth are de stages of life dat every human being got to pass through. So after death there is birth & after birth there is death.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 7/25/2015 2:27:58 AM

Yes I

Since dat ya Iwa,I now have strange but not fierce dreams.

I sometimes feel like my head is spinning lyk a wheel whilst I am asleep.

The last time I had a dream,playing mbira,one of the sacred musik instrument of my people,and my mumma n bredda's wife were with I,and I suddenly start to shake and my voice changed and lyk a sangoma,I started to prophesy my mumma,then I woke up.

My dreams are signifikant these days and I cant really tell wat is going on

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/25/2015 3:18:34 PM

ok. seems right to me, blackheart. thats what i believe in too. there are guardian angels. but i dont know how much of a conscious being such an angle really is. but yes, i think there is a "higher" form of perception. another dimension maybe.

sounds very rough, zionmountain. at least its nothing "evil" anymore.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/28/2015 11:16:35 PM

Trod on brother Zion Mountain. Almighty Creator & your ancestors are there to see you through. I think de I gona be able to now find de right wombman to be de I s' empress instead of an older wombman. I hope de I is now free from de witchcraft spell. So how about de training to be a spirit medium?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I