Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6017&start_row=91

Spells;Are they real?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 7/28/2015 11:59:33 PM

Yes I....lol

True mi lord Blackheart,mi now free from the spell.Even the Elda told I dat now mi haffi find the rightful queen ca wat was obstructing Iman is now removed.

As for the training,I thnk I would have to go to my people's main shrine Njelele,but many Idrens advise I to be humble,ca dem seh,di Irit a manifest on its own.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/3/2015 12:32:05 AM

All the Strength and Heights to fight against spells and curses is within I and I.

With or without knowledge about specific rituals, I and I can fight off any curse. The first thing is to have faith that the I has this ability. Know that the I has this Strength without a doubt. If the I feels a vibration against the I, blaze Fire against it. Rise up the Fire from your center and push it through your body and out in every direction.

No matter how powerful a cursing man is, Haile Selassie I is more powerful and I and I are RasTafarI.

There have been a few occasions where people have tried to curse I to I face and I just said "what you say goes on your own self" and pushed out fire energy and there curse went back to them.

There was a this man who was known to have the ability to curse. This one woman he worked for angered him and he cursed and said she would die in a car driving between this and that town (towns shared border). Within six months she had a heart attack while driving between the two towns he mentioned and the car crashed and she died. We had an argument once and he said to me that I would become confused and start walking the streets not knowing where I am going, so I chanted "what you say goes on your own self" and pushed out energy and there was suddenly a strong burst of wind. The look on his face changed and he started saying, "no, I didn't mean it like that" and tried to back track from what he said. Within a year, I heard that he went to another city and became homeless and was living in the streets and in shelters.

Whatever we make ourselves weak to will make the weakness a reality. So don't make yourself weak in anything. Have Faith that the Irits within the I are stronger than any wickedness and know this is True because Haile Selassie I is I and I Father.

The experience I mention in the reasoning below was the point when I realized that I didn't have to fear any evil no matter how strong it was because the Strength of Haile Selassie I is so High and Mighty.

Duppy Conqueror

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/3/2015 6:21:12 AM

respect ark i! i really believe i nthe things youve said. i think this might even be the reason some people are able to survive certain diseases. its not like somebody is mentally weak if he has to suffer from certain diseases but theres definately a power within all of us.

i really think vibes can help. some say vibes even influences water crystals. and water is a huge part of our bodies. thats why i came up with the simple solution of listening to music or watching a video or to invite other people to get rid of spells. i dont know. sometimes after a meditation i feel like ive got the world in my hands you know. this will always be helpful and thats why i fear no evil.

i dont say i have a legit solution regarding spells and diseases but buttom line is i really think we are more powerful than babylon wants us to believe.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/3/2015 10:14:10 AM

Whatever one believes to be real is real... to that one!

Some people make and wear protection amulets some get blessed and protected from young so no curse fall a pon dem

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/4/2015 4:44:01 PM

Need to see a sangoma asap

Obeah a gwan since May

Bumboclart remove

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/4/2015 5:06:57 PM

Kuphahla

Teach I man more

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/4/2015 11:34:39 PM

A long time Iyah, yeh I asap!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/4/2015 11:48:58 PM

I didnt get the I,G.A

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/7/2015 10:42:46 AM

Brother Ark I. Even though de I don't seem to overs wha gwaan with de Idren still de I word sound is uplifting. I feel regaining more control of I iritical powers. To de I brother Zion Mountain I seh trod on. Those who can't overs Black Spirituality can't easily overs what de I is goin through. He who feels it knows it & he who knows it feels it. Now dat de spell is removed then take hold of de powers widin de I like Ark I seh. Almighty & yo ancestors are deh to see yu overcome evil forces.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/7/2015 11:10:31 PM

Black Heart, no matter how the spell come about, RasTafarI people are the kind of people that can fight against it, that is part of I and I. I and I fight against spiritual wickedness in high and low places, this is not just a saying. I know that different people develop this ability at different points in their Trod, and some don't develop it, but it is there for I and I, it just needs to be developed with training and intention. It is part of the Strength that Haile Selassie I has given to I and I, and is stronger than any spell or curse.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 148

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I