Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5338&start_row=11

Is JAH a man?

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/3/2013 6:02:29 AM

^^Just in reference to the Bible quote you gave there. Ive never heard of the bible subscribing to Polytheism. Ever, Never. So when you say he was addressing the other Gods, who are the other Gods?

To me it sounds like the other gods = man and woman. Hence he is addressing mankind and telling them, "You are Gods"

Messenger: NaturalH1gh Sent: 11/3/2013 3:31:51 PM

Hm.. I dont know why I was thinking that the "gods" they were referring to here (note the quotes there) were the pagan gods that the people prayed to in the land.

`but I guess it doesn't really make sense that way.. after rereading. It probably does refer to men and women. THANKS for helping InI clear this out!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/4/2013 9:44:05 PM

De creator is not man but God/Jah is de interpretation of de creator by man. When many people think of de creator dey tink of a super human bein dats why images of mankind are used by mankind to refer to dem as de creator. Some even.go to de extent of tinkin de creator has fathered a son like mankind do. So dem tink de creator is a male human. All dis come as a result of bias man tinking. Just like ones have reasoned in dis trod de creator is de force of iration.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/7/2013 4:10:24 PM

JAH is Living God, and whatever is alive has the divine spark in it, it's why Lord said love Jah with all year heart mind body soul, and love ya neighbors as yourself. If ya can't love and serve fellow men,who you can see and touch, how would ya love Jah who can't be seen.

Also what so ever you do for the least of these(humans) , you do unto I ...
So I feel ,yes, Jah is a man. Selassie I .

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/7/2013 4:31:27 PM

@Jessep
Yes my king.
Selassie I is nothing less than Jah.
Yes Iyah Jah a living man

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 9:15:21 AM

God is a black man.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/12/2017 11:49:38 AM

and a black woman

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 11:52:40 AM

Goddess is the black woman.

1 - 1011 - 18