Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7857&start_row=1

I need some help

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: PraiseJAH Sent: 10/11/2023 5:18:59 PM

I am in an area with no Rasta community. how do I find elders to talk to? How do I experience full reasoning without being in person with people? I'm thinking of starting a Rasta discord server so that we can a somewhat "in person" reasoning group in like the voice chat and video chat. what do you all think?
JAH BLESS! -Ras Prophet Byrnwr. (Prophet is my first name in the name I took after I turned to JAH. Ras is the title and Byrnwr is my last name)

Messenger: Unknownmember Sent: 11/13/2023 5:29:48 AM

It's a good idea to include vitamin E-rich foods in your diet or take a supplement to help glizzy pills protect your cells from damage and maintain overall health. Omega-3 fatty acids, found in sources like fish oil, can be beneficial for individuals post-gallbladder removal.

Messenger: Unknownmember Sent: 11/13/2023 6:00:37 AM

Deteriorated to maintain a watertight roof learning about roofing materials and common roofing contractors spring tx issues can empower you to make informed decisions about repairs. Invest time in understanding your roof's construction and potential problems.

Messenger: Unknownmember Sent: 11/13/2023 6:08:00 AM

In-car Wi-Fi hotspots are increasingly available with modern infotainment mazda 3 head unit upgrade systems, providing internet access for all passengers, making long trips more enjoyable for everyone. Security and privacy features in advanced systems.

Messenger: Unknownmember Sent: 11/13/2023 6:16:43 AM

Lab-made diamond jewelry represents a promising future for the jewelry industry. As technology necklace halo oval moissanite continues to advance, lab-grown diamonds are likely to become even more accessible and sustainable.

Messenger: Unknownmember Sent: 11/13/2023 6:32:58 AM

Altitude masks encourage conscious control of your breathing pattern, which can help you elevation training mask 2.0 develop proper breathing techniques. This skill can translate to better oxygen utilization and less wasted energy during exercise.

Messenger: Unknownmember Sent: 11/13/2023 7:10:48 AM

It's a subtle but effective way to stand out and create opportunities custom t-shirts Screen printing Services a wonderful tool for family reunions. Designing shirts for family gatherings not only creates a sense of togetherness.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I