Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3219&start_row=1

Reasoning on Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI: the Manifestation and the Order established

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 11/8/2008 7:39:42 PM

Greetings to I Idren and I sistren in the name of Selassie The First!
A big Haile salute to the Idren and sistren of the house of Jah RasTafarI!
Give thanks and praises unto the Most High Jah that I and I breathing the breath of life to see through another Blessed Sabbath Day!

Manifestation to I and I is something different to Reincarnation/rebirth. For something to manifest, is for that thing to be put into existance.
Just as RasTafarI manifest itself since the coronation of Ras TafarI as H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie I, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Yihudah, Elect of Jah. Just as Jah is manifest through Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI.

I've heard some that have the impression that H.I.M is a reincarnation of Yahushua (the Christ); but I and I do not sight this, as Yahushua has already risen after death. What I and I believe people mean to say is that H.I.M is a manifestation.

I and I can't really overerstand people who read the Holy Scriptures, yet cannot ackowledge H.I.M, as in the same Holy Scriptures Jah refers to his Kings, the King of the throne of David which carries on ForIver till the end, as annointed. Now if you read the meaning of Khristos(Christ) in Greek it means 'the annointed,'which is the transliteration of the Hebrew word Moshiach which means Messiah/Annointed. So we can understand that The King of the Line of David is annointed by Jah, and is an earthly representation of Jah. This is why there is pslams of praise for the King in book of psalms. Who is the King of the throne of David? Selassie I! The manifestation of Jah, annointed as the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God; Jah RasTafarI!!!

That is why what Selassie I say to I and I is important for I and I, RasTafarI, to overstand. Selassie I say it himself, he is not emanated from a deity, he is mortal. This is true, as Selassie I is a MANIFESTATION. I and I even learn through Selassie I title, Elect of God, Selassie I title tell us; he is annointed by Jah, an earthly Manifestation, Through Haile Selassie I, Jah RasTafarI, the order of Jah has been established for us on earth. Jah's divine ordinances have been passed through Jah's manifestation, H.I.M Haile Selassie I, for us to follow.

This is why Christ IS important to us as RasTafarI, as what Selassie I teach I and I is the teaching of the Most High Jah; so if Selassie I teach I and I that a soul without Christ will meet the fate just as a rudderless ship, when a whirlwind arises is smashed against the rocks and is as if it had never existed, then I and I will take heed to this!

Christ is the key to The Most High Jah, and Christ is the key to the order in which Selassie I Jah RasTafarI establish, when coronanted as King of Kings. Selassie I establish a government different to any government we see to day; different to the government involved with politricks. Selassie I government is based on the foundation which cannot be moved. Selassie I government is based on the teachings of Christ, the order of the Most High Jah. I and I have not seen any other government based truly on the teachings of Christ; that is because there is only one; and that is the government of The Most High Jah, established through the throne of David, through the anointed, through the one whom is moved by the power of the trinity, through whom is the one to be revered; H.I.M Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI!
Yet people turn away from His Imperial Majesties teachings. And denounce the Importance of H.I.M. I and I sight that to denounce the importance of H.I.M is to denounce the importance of Jah!

If a person turns away from the Most High Jah, and the order he established us to be part of, then so be it, as Jah give the free will that allow them to do so; but they cannot then complain about Babylon, as they themselves are choosing to live in it. For I and I it is not a difficult choice, as the order of Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI is ForIver! Babylon throne shall fall!

I and I reason to Iself on the words of Jah RasTafarI, and I and I overstand another important point. We must spread the good news of the ways of Ras TafarI, and the ways of Christ! As Selassie I say ‘ The Love shown by our God should constrain all of us who are followers and disciples of Christ, to do all in our power to see to it that the message of Salvation is carried to those of our fellows who have not had the benefits of hearing the good news.’

I and I hope that I and I Iditation prove to be acceptable in the eyes of The Most High Jah. I and I hope that I and I Iditation prove to be sweet to reason on, as is all reasoning on Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI.

Iternal love!
Iternal blessings and guidance through the Most High Jah!
Itinual positive Irations right through!

H.I.M Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ithiopia, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Yihuda, Elect of God. Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: Mollitetd Sent: 1/17/2020 12:37:45 AM

Messages are an important and convenient source of exchanging ideas and communication as well. Fortunately, you have to use the best writing services that wail enhance your knowledge about the messages and their benefits.

Messenger: SigourneySherman Sent: 1/2/2024 9:25:06 AM

The therapeutic potential of peptides has garnered significant attention, leading to the emergence of peptide therapy as a skin rejuvination promising avenue for health and wellness.

Messenger: SigourneySherman Sent: 1/2/2024 9:26:01 AM

Trending plant decor ideas offer endless possibilities for transforming your space into a green sanctuary. Whether you have a penchant for sleek modernism, rare and tropical plants bohemian flair, or classic elegance, there's a plant decor trend to suit every style.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I