Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6121&start_row=1

Psychics and Tarot Cards

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 6/22/2015 1:14:30 AM

What is I's views on psychics and tarot? I personally view Psychics as wise people, my grandmother being one. I also practice Tarot cards

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/22/2015 5:11:13 AM

first of all. this is not what rasta in general...black african rastas and the essence of this movement...is all about. i dont know if there is ONE RASTA OPINION regarding those things.

but i, as a guy who likes to reason, ask myself where this powers begin. not so long ago, id say that the bible says that astrologers etc. are to be avoided. but its hard to say what the bible is really all about. when it comes to those things...i think the card thing is even part of western occult societies. and in the west there are some disgusting money makers. for example you turn on your tv and on one of the local channels you see an older woman with some cards who tells you about the future if you call her. to me its a hoax. but when it comes to the authentic stuff im more open.

it might seem very naive but where do those powers start? why do i see think of things before they appear sometimes? are those hollywood guys playing with a real gift and they try to hide the fact that its real by creating "horror" movies and novels? basically, i think we underrate the power of our human talents.

Messenger: DylanMosley Sent: 9/25/2023 10:11:07 AM

After participating in online needs assessment, keep an eye out for updates or changes based on the feedback received. Follow up to see is online learning better than face to face how your input has contributed to improvements.

Messenger: DylanMosley Sent: 9/25/2023 10:12:52 AM

Effective communication fosters rapport and trust between parties. Establishing trust is often the first step in any negotiation. When you communicate honestly and respectfully, you create importance of communication skills in negotiation an environment where both parties feel heard and understood.

Messenger: DylanMosley Sent: 9/25/2023 10:14:02 AM

Artificial jewelry is a canvas for creativity. Craftsmen and designers have the freedom to explore an extensive range of materials, colors, and styles. This versatility birthstone earrings for mom translates into a plethora of options for consumers.

Messenger: dembele Sent: 9/26/2023 7:01:52 AM

Nonononono
The only thing you need to do is to FIND A WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH JAH and you can only do that after you arrive at tenerife and that,s really ALL YOU NEED.
you see jahs control everything and the bible sais DON,T DO THESE THINGS cause these things come from lucifer and hes the creator of babylon

Messenger: seestem Sent: 9/29/2023 2:29:18 PM

They exist, there is a radio wave spectrum, all around you there is waves flowing (WIFI, cellular network, FM radio, bluethooth etc etc) we cant see these with our naked eyes, we cant sense them but they are there. The western equipment can pick them up, up to a certain frequency. But the spectrum is infinite and psychics or sangoma's (as we call them is SA) posses the techKnowlogy to use the entire spectrum's, shifting channels like turning the dial on the radio. Also, light, energy and even maatter are on the spectrum, just vibing at different speeds.

Messenger: dembele Sent: 10/3/2023 6:16:50 AM

Yeah those are the signals jah use to connect with us but we ONLY NEED TO TUNE IN ON JAH,S CHANNEL.
anything other then jah and we get ourselves in trouble remember jah is the MOST HIGH and he is all we need

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I