Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7040&start_row=161

The WALL -- BUILD IT

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/29/2019 1:51:28 PM

Look how far off the topic y'all got this now.. Like I said; no arguments, just high emotions and victim race cards.. Lol, now we arguing about Russain trolls and a.i. and account hacks.. Hahaha omg. He took that seriously!! Im rolling! THAT was the only 'troll' I have ever done here. Obviously I was pulling sensitive mestup's, err nesta's, chain.. And no ninja. I am the same one who has been on this forum since what 2013 or 14?? Lol. I already cleared up the 'apparent change' when I said I tried the whole hate myself for my race and country and virtue signal to try to gain acceptance and 'friends' here.. It really is a pathetic state.. I resist ALL of that. Now, if you are reffering to more esoteric reasonings about Jah, spirituality, and unity.. Same as always.. Here, within topic, I am discussing geopolitical and social fabric issues.. So while it might 'seem' -- to a newcomer -- that I have been hacked or replaced or what ever, it simply isnt true and actually illustrates quite clearly your sanctimonious attitude to come in here and try to tell me about myself.. Typical.. Again, you fell for a joke post about me being a created a.i program or at least a hacked account!! Hahaha its truly hilarious. Thank you for that!! And Jahcub, you are one of the worst! You come in here posting and reposting nonsense and then get triggered and start slamming me for 'whiteness' and try to act like you've got some moral high ground. And on top of ALL of that, you try to say you're NOT liberal!! Hahaha that is straight from their book bro.. Well TV i suppose as that is what you continuously side with.. LOL

But, hey... Lets get back on topic and off the rag here ladies.

Illegal immigration was handled in a strict manner by H.I.M. USA is being rather generous by maintaining open avenues for legal immigration given the extreme loss of life that the southern border crisis has caused.. We are just trying to slow the bleed.. But y'all out for blood huh. 'No borders, no walls, no USA at all'?? See it there..

Build that wall!

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/29/2019 2:15:33 PM

IPXninja,

It's the same Hemphill, he's just caught up in this liberal vs conservative, democrat vs republican b.s. that's been going on in the USA. Anyone that opposes Trump or the conservatives must be a liberal Clinton/Obama supporter in Hemphills mind. I don't support any of them. I am not a liberal nor am I a conservative, I am a RastafarI. I would never vote for Hilary nor would I ever vote for Trump. But because I disagree with building the wall and stealing land from the Lakotas, Hemphill says that I am a liberal and that I support pedophiles. Lol! Now that is a disgusting accusation, and so when he talks like that I call him HempILL, because it's sickening...
But I guess it's a test for me, for all of us who have received such insults, we have to be the bigger man and not lower our vibes to childish name calling and insults.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

Jah Love and Guidance

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/29/2019 3:43:40 PM

More misrepresentations and feeling like you can speak for me and about me like you have any idea..

Discussing the geopolitical landcape and the current social fabric inevitably means that one is looking at the two party political and social system.. How that escapes you, I have no idea.. I have said this directly to you before. Whether you vote democrat or not is inconsequential when you side with them on EVERY SINGLE talking point concerning Trump, America, and white people. You side with 99% of Hollywood, 95% of mainstream media, and 100% of democrat politicians in that.. You side with the LGBTQP with that as well. Those are factual statements whether you recognize it or not. You side with Babylon as long as the narrative is 'F Trump, F America, F white people'.. That simple. You have given me PLENTY of evidence of this with your posts. I can copy and paste your quotes and line them up side by side with the bluest liberals and they read the same. No misrepresentation on my part there. Just facts

You may not 'support' them, but you do side with them.

And you're damn right this is a test. A test of logic and reason, which you fail time and time again.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2019 8:20:14 PM

"Messenger: Jahcub OneloveSent: 1/29/2019 7:15:33 PM

I am a RastafarI. I would never vote for Hilary nor would I ever vote for Trump."

Yes Jahcub.

I would say the same. Down with the current system the only thing I am voting for is complete and utter REVOLUTION. InI fighting revolutionary war not political war. Never voted in I life while in the western world.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICASent: 12/5/2015 12:37:07 PM

The problems with societies are more systemic than individual. Which is why so many leaders go and come come and go and nothing changes. Global white suprmacy for example is a systemic thing. This is a reason why InI don't enter into western politics for InI a no politician in a system whe designed for I to always lose. Revolution is not about changing the system. Again, revolution is not about changing the system. It's about getting out / toppling and destroying, and entering something completely new.

EVERY BLACK MAN WOMBMAY and their families should read Nkrumas Revolutionary Warfare and learn his story (rise and fall) and dealings with the west.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/29/2019 9:59:14 PM

I mean... If you want to break down the demographics of the globalist banker families issuing IMF loans and toppling nations through systematic economic warfare and implementing eugenics programs through back door - secret society - incramentalism; you will see that they are mostly white.. But to take that and juxtapose it to include ALL white people and the entirety of 'the west', simply is incorrect.. These people are devilish parasites using nations as hosts to run their program.. Lets look at China and their economic and technological take over of Africa happening now.. This isnt 'the west' or white people.. Some here actually praise China in their invasion of Africa.. We can see how China owns a 98% monopoly of raw earth minerals and utterly dominates the A.I and technological industries.. Is this 'global white supremacy' of course not.. Is it still babylon? 100%

What I am getting at here, is the very system itself is actively pushing this 'universal white supremacy' rhetoric through universities, mainstream news, and entertainment industries.. Are we saying that babylon has switched its tune and is fighting itself? Lol no.. They recognise that this rhetoric is incredibly effective at stoking hatred and conflict across the board. It creates 'white guilt' and tells black and brown populations that they have no chance of success and creates 'soft expectations'.. The disastrous long-term effects of programs like 'affirmative action' have been extremely well documented..

Its fukkery all the way around. Distract, deflect, divide, and conquer.

If you feel so inclined to exclusively focus on empowerment of Black families, men and women, and the tactics thereof, I applaud you! But this 'global white supremacy / white privilege' is played out and the fruits of this rhetoric are poisonous

This isnt really the proper topic for this conversation; but as you told Nesta earlier: "Hemphill would be more than ready to disagree completely with I reasoning if needed and vice versa." -- So yeah, this was it.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/29/2019 10:25:45 PM

Hemphill, at this point I am honored to fail at what you call a "test of logic and reason."

You say, "More misrepresentations and feeling like you can speak for me and about me like you have any idea.." Lol well dido bro.

I do pray that you can learn to humble, I need to as well.
May Jah be your Guide and mine
RastafarI

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/29/2019 10:46:09 PM

Sound reasoning and logical this is where I stand and I stand firm. Say what you will. This is truth: indigenous people have every right to freely travel and settle in this land.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/29/2019 11:21:29 PM

Dude, you keep posting this like its profound or brave or relevant or truthful.. Its not any of those things.

Anyone can migrate anywhere within this continent. You just have to do it legally. If not, you will face the consequences.. And before you go and say the same old line, 'America is illegal so therefore the immigration laws are illegal', you might want to think about how the world is vs how you would like it to be.. Example, on a spiritual level, we have authority to grow and consume any herb bearing seed in Jah's creation, yet if you grow a football fields worth of Ganja because of this spiritual precedent, you willfully put you and your entire family in incredible legal peril because of the way the world is vs how it 'should' be.. Was it worth it? Risk vs reward here in reality..

It might look good on the surface, i.e. your reposted poster, but it is entirely unrealistic in the here and now. So what does it do except serve as a virtue signal? Not much.. Because even in south America where the governments are run by these same people in your poster, they still have immigration laws and if you dont follow them, you face the consequences. Simple

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/30/2019 12:30:04 AM

The picture depicts indigenous people from South America, Central America, and North America. They have migrated this land for thousands of years, long before any colonialist/white man told them it was illegal to do so. They have the Jah given right to travel all the America's, as they did then and as they do now. That's the facts about that.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/30/2019 1:10:40 AM

Re: hemphil saying its not 'all white people...and what about chinese supremacy?'

It's the Jamaican in me

Anything none black skinned.. = white. Whether Chinese Russian Indian....obviously this isn't correct but colloquially in Jamaica it may be

You know my moral standpoint here. I am only focused on uplifting and betterment of the black race above all forms of supremacist oppressive systems until black supremacy has been fullfilled and for a suitable amount of time as deemed by black people to restore the balance. Then I will be mr global race. Until then it's Garvey Garvey

Blessed correction

"Today, we name as our first great task the final liberating of those Africans still dominated by foreign exploitation and control" - Haile Selassie

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I