Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7040&start_row=131

The WALL -- BUILD IT

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/28/2019 3:43:20 PM

Hemphill, what makes you think that I would ever want your "help"? Jah is my guiding light, you'd only lead me into darkness.

I give thanks for the fact that I don't think or act like you do. You can call me what you like, it don't matter one bit if you see me as a liberal. You are so caught up in the dichotomy of USA's two party system, they got you ranting liberal this and democrat that; they have truly divided and conquered your mind. So you've chosen your side, your team, so go on and rant and rally for Trump; but make no mistake, it would be a cold day in hell before I ever asked you to "help" me in any way.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/28/2019 3:50:41 PM

**Just so you dont hide my post by moving yours around, I'll bring it back up front..** Coward

The group think is on full display today!!

Jahcub, you need some serious help.. You side with abortion loving, transgender pedophiles.. I have no idea what version of Jah you think you know, but it damn sure isnt the example of H.I.M.. Pitty.. Oh, and you must try harder.. Not enough virtue in your signal. Go dye your hair blue and call it a day. You getting pummeled with facts and reality here.

Lol nesta.. You're an admitted troll who just cant take being proven wrong.. Always have to have that last word eh? Lol, there are already numerous programs and avenues for refugees, but that is not the goal of resisting Trump and border security via 'the wall'.. They -- babylon, and you -- want 'No borders, no walls, no USA at all'. So yeah, open for drug and human smugglers, terrorists, rapists, murderers, etc.. That is the purpose of open borders. Financial and moral destruction until the nation collapses.. You import the 3rd wolrd, you become the 3rd world. Thats the babylon vision but they play like they have the moral high ground and say you're just mean and racist if you want a border and national sovereignty.. We aren't falling for it..

I find it absolutely hilarious that you think I love babylon just because I want a new renaissance for the world and justice and accountability for those babylon politicians, while you claim to be the resistance by following babylon in hating America and Trump.. Honestly, how do you reconcile that in your mind?? Lol.. You say you hate babylon, but follow everything babylon says about Trump. You side with them every time.. Every time.. Never have I heard you say you want to see Obama and H

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/28/2019 3:58:27 PM

Hemphill, you say "Jahcub, you need some serious help.. You side with abortion loving, transgender pedophiles.. I have no idea what version of Jah you think you know, but it damn sure isnt the example of H.I.M.. Pitty"

And now you call me a coward, thinking that I tried to hide your post? lol!

You are sick HemphILL. I pray Jah gets you the help that you so desperately need; for you and your family.

Jah Love and Guidance

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/28/2019 4:21:04 PM

Lol you deleted your post, just to copy and paste the EXACT same thing to hide mine.. HAHA wow

Oh, and where was all the outrage, protests, and cute little posters when Obama said this?? “[We are going to] strengthen our borders, make sure immigrants pass a background check, and learn to speak english.. We are a generous and welcoming people here in the US, but those who enter the country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the US undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country,”

Ahhh.. Hypocrisy exposed.. Its only wrong when 'Orange man bad' Trump says it.. Ahhh.. Ok.. I see it now. Hahaha

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/28/2019 4:42:58 PM

1. I wasn't trying to hide your post, I tried to post it under yours in response to what you posted. Besides all someone would have to do is click on the last page to see your post, so I can't hide it even if I did want to. So you've got that twisted... but think what you wILL.

2. If you check the second image of my last post, it's from 2014, which means it was made during Obama's presidency. Yes, there were protest then, before then and now still.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 1/28/2019 4:55:11 PM

Everybody keeps noting that el donald is part of the same song and dance that all other politicians are part of. Your bored lonely ass wants arguement for the sake of human contact without the reprecussions of shitting your rhetoric, in person, to people who might disagree.

You hemphill dont share a utopian world view, you hemphill want America for the whiteman, guns for the white man, and the right to tell anybody they're wrong and the whiteman's right. You've had that shit for your entire life but now convinced yourself that the jews and immigrants want to take your bullshit away.

Why you are so hell bent on exposing yur inner fukry and wasting a significant amount your time and energy, I'll never know.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/28/2019 5:24:11 PM

Lol the trolls rollin deep today!

Cub scout: Bill Clinton recieves standing ovations and is adored by the mainstream media.. Here is what he said about immigration: "our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens." lol no protests then, no cute little posters for that one.. No, no.. Only wrong when Trump says it.. Haha

Son of sam: Donald Trump isnt part of 'the same song and dance' at all. Any clear and critical mind can see that.. But liberals are far from that and always think they can tell others what their thoughts and motives are.. Funny tho, because they only succeed in exposing their own hateful and diseased mind.. Its pathetic really. What'd you do? Go to CNN and read an 'alt-right' stereotype article then try to impose that idiocy onto me simple because you have zero argument here? Seems like it.. But you could just really be that dumb.. Whi knows.. Lol but that projection there at the beginning was really sad.. You lonely bro? You really really hate white people eh? Oh, and is GARVEYS AFRICA a white supremacist too? Is he gonna catch a fire too? Lol he said: "...that of illegal immigrants. Something which Haile Selassies Ethiopia had their own policy for. What the hell are we even arguing at this point. Let them build their wall" Oh the white patriarchy!! 'No borders, no walls, no USA at all!!'

Oh man this is hilarious... Got y'all more triggered than a Smith and Wesson model 19.357 mag..

KEEP BUILDING THAT WALL!!

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/28/2019 6:07:00 PM

People most definitely protested Clinton back in 1996. But it would be hard to find much about it on the internet, or social media, because it was 1996! Over 20 years ago. Do you remember the internet in 1996? But here you go:October 12, 1996 Latino and Immigrant Rights Rally at the White House

There's more photos and articles on the protests from over the last 20 years. But the further you go back the more you have to dig. But its out there and I do remember protest during the Clinton administration and the Bush, Obama, and now Trump administration. I'm not sure how old you are, maybe you don't remember people protesting or the news back in 1996. But it happened then and is still happening now

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/28/2019 6:24:00 PM

Point being, it is only sensationalized for Trump.. Gaining the FULL attention and push from the media.. Before it was celebrated and reported on positively.. Now, those same ones say its Nazi to want border security.. And those same politicians who suported Clinton and Obama in what they said on it -- Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, etc -- now say it is 'immoral'..

We can find protests on any bill at basically anytime.. I am speaking on having the media momentum behind pushing it...

But hey, at least we had a relatively civil exchange there.. Nice

Ooop.. Lol nevermind.. Scratch that. Look here

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/28/2019 6:24:03 PM

No, what you are speaking is bullshit

Now HempILL will keep using GARVEYS AFRICA's words to back up his own, taking only a snippet of what GA has said on the subject.

GARVEYS AFRICA also said "Indigenous peoples are not illegal"

But it doesn't really matter what another has said because it is you Hemphill who are being addressed, it's all the ILL things that you speak and post that has some of the I them calling out your "whiteness".

More Love and Life
Jah Guidance

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I