Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7040&start_row=141

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/28/2019 6:30:34 PM

Hahah my 'whitness'.. Oh man.. Its all about race and liberal identity politics with you.. 'Calling out whiteness' apparently means just making shit up and falsely attributing it to someone you disagree with.. Par for the course.. Because 'resisting' Trump means the exact same thing.

Lol and I clearly said that indigenous people are not illegal but committing a felony by immigrating illegally makes them an illegal immigrant.. But there is no use speaking with you.. Lol. Logic = bullshit to you. Reality = conspiracy theory to you.

Funny thing is, you call it bullshit but can not counter intellectually one point.. All you have is race politics. Thats it.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/28/2019 6:36:00 PM

You call me a coward and say "Jahcub, you need some serious help.. You side with abortion loving, transgender pedophiles.. I have no idea what version of Jah you think you know, but it damn sure isnt the example of H.I.M.. Pitty" And try and act like you are being civil?

This is why I call you HempILL at times...
We can reason and be civil, we have at times but if you try to come at me with fire, it's you who's gunna get burned.

I don't believe I have called you out on your whiteness, but others have yes, and I see why.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/28/2019 6:46:00 PM

No, I didnt call that being civil. I was reffering to our brief exchange over the time frame of protests and media's sensationalization of them now.. But it didnt last long. Lol

Im burning? Mmmhmmmm..

If we are going to call someone/something out.. Shouldn't we at least be factual with what we are attributing to it? Like when I say you side with babylon in your hatred of Trump and America. Yes. That is factual. Me hating jews and only want white people to have guns?? Lol, not so much.. Even tho YOU didnt say that, you say "you see why".. Lol. Where have I said anything along those lines? Show me.

Falsely attributing nonsense to justify hatred?.. Seems so.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/28/2019 8:08:38 PM

I said I see why people call you out on your "whiteness", such as when you deny that white privileged exists, I said nothing about you hating jews or wanting whites to have guns, but if the cap fits...

You do like to make a straw man.

Trump and the USA are Babylon. Thats a fact. The USA has been chanted down for being Babylon ever since RastafarI people started chanting down Babylon: Fact.

Your "facts" are false.

I've already stated how I feel about Trump and the USA. If they do good, then it's good and blessed. But if they do evil, it's evil and fyah burn their wickedness.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/28/2019 8:47:29 PM

White privilege is a myth. Fact. (Economic numbers disprove it -- asian Americans are the wealthiest per capita -- education disproves it -- again, asian Americans have highest education -- social fabric disproves it -- huge anti-white sentiment -- race / hate crimes disprove it -- white people are many more times likely to be attacked by a black person than vice versa -- white males have the highest suicide rate, media changes skin color of terrorist perps to make them look white, they say simply being white is terrorism.) Anti-white is a band waggon that everyone, including white people are jumping on.. Its taught in universities to divide and distract and cause race/civil war.. But yeah, you're right.. Simply being white affords you soooo many benefits and free things its a palpable privilege.. What a fucking joke.

Trump is an outsider shaking babylon. Fact

You cannot disprove anything I have said here. Fact

How can you say Trump is babylon when babylon media runs 93% negative coverage and desperately wants to remove him. You cant -- without being delusional

Make a straw man? Lol like how you fools are banding together saying I hate jews?

Get lost cub scout. You cant stand here

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/28/2019 8:54:46 PM

All you can do is dumb down the conversation and make it all about race, in perfect liberal form.

Zero argument = make it about race and project your own racism onto your opposition

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 1/28/2019 10:07:02 PM

I'm not even trying to have your "conversation." I'm just stating the fact that you're a bored, lonely, self loathing, fuck boy.

I know, i know, the liberals pre programmed me to think that way... damn, got me again.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/28/2019 10:53:45 PM

So you're admitting to being a troll who is only looking to derail the conversation and you have the audacity to call me lonely and bored? Oh man.. Haha the projection is stong with this one.. And exactly what is a 'fuck boy'? Seems like a term used in a desperate attempt to discourage further discourse by an extremely triggered and utterly irrational person.. Your type of argumentation mirrors that of a highly emotional female. Somehow you seem to think that you are justified in claiming to know MY thoughts, intentions, and actions well enough to tell ME about them; maintaining these opinions as irrefutable fact, simply because you cant get your way.. If you want to join the conversation by adding a coherent and relevant thought, be my guest.. If you want to continue to prove your inability to do so, even better. It makes for a great laugh and proves my point of the opposition here being highly emotional and completely devoid of any semblance of a logical argument..

But hey, on the bright side; you were able to refrain from bringing your racism back into the picture.. All you did was go full retard.. Never go full retard, bro..

On second thought, keep it going.. This is hilarious!

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/28/2019 11:07:46 PM

Just a downward spiral with you Hemphill...

Words to remember for I and the I them:

"Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful."

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

"Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Love over hate
Jah Love Guidance
RasTafarI

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/28/2019 11:23:05 PM

The only downward spiral here is the motion of you snowflakes melting.

And save your sanctimonious BS or practice what you preach.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I