Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7040&start_row=51

The WALL -- BUILD IT

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/22/2019 2:04:39 AM

"America owes nothing", you say??? Iraqis and Iraq?

Usually if you break into someone's house, murder his family and burn the house down, there's a debt to be paid -- to society, to the survivors -- that how civilization, the rule of law and justice work...unless you're arrogant & privileged enough to make up the rules as you go and deny justice to anyone else.

You gotta see it as little bit like theater of the absurd when a country is screaming bloody murder about a group of refugees WALKING towards its border when that same country went half way around the globe to savagely "shock and awe" another sovereign nation, which never posed any threat to it, "into the stone age".

So many Americans are like people adrift in a vast ocean with no navigation at all, just completely out of touch with anything even remotely resembling reality.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/22/2019 2:21:46 AM

"Rastafari by definition sight America and Europe as the Babylon devil." - Yes, G.A., that is correct. That is Truth. Until a man can see and accept that Truth, he is adrift in an ocean or fantasy, of illusions of Babylon's and his own creation.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/22/2019 2:50:47 AM

"But only the 'west' catches any blame. " - i'm not sure i'm agreeing with that, Hemp. You and millions of like-minded citizens have done a pretty sound job of blaming Islam and immigrants for many of your nation's woes. Since you say that you're all for "helping other nations, by first withdrawing forces and then working to help contruct [sic] infrastructure and self sustainability and modernize" (BTW, we agree on this) are you willing to concede that it has been America's and other Western intelligence services which have aided and weaponized an isolated sect/movement of radical Islam (Wahhabism), originating among Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia, and deployed it to places all over the earth of foment terror and instability for geopolitical purposes, as well as to pit people of more 'Christianized' cultures against Islam as a whole (e.g., divide & conquer)? That's not just history, that's current events and it's extremely well-documented.

In order to achieve "first withdrawing forces", we have to expose the fact that America the Babylon is playing on both sides in its "War on Terror" and has been doing so all along. If Mr. Trump is really on the outside of the Babylon System and not the inside, why does he keep talking about defeating IS militarily instead of calling out this reality publicly by going over to Langley and demanding that they call off their dogs?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/22/2019 4:48:45 AM

"Usually if you break into someone's house, murder his family and burn the house down..."

And then tell the children of the survivors of such actions that they are living in the past and to let it go as it's all history!

This and the concept of who the Babylon system IS shall remain a fundamental disagreement between I and Hemphill similar to our biblical reasoning.

Although after knowing Hemphill through reasoning over many years; I know him to be a stiff nekked (as I) but good brethren in his heart of hearts.

Rastafari

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/22/2019 5:41:15 AM

Reparations:

Realistically all European countries and America (including the IMF) should cancel all debts to post colonial countries with immediate effect.

Secondly in agreement with I Hebrew Israelite brethren, some Nation of Islam brethren and Moorish Temple brethren; America should give up 20-40% of its economy and land to African people's in America and it's Diaspora. Without slavery and colonisation there is no American superpower. How this effects little white children of America today I don't care. You can bet your bottom dollar it won't affect them as much as 500 years of Chattel slavery.

Anyone who disagrees with the above and claim history is history is NOT adhering the the Bible as:

"The Lord...visits the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation." (Exodus 34:6-7 = Deuteronomy 5:8-10)

“Because of their iniquity, and also because of the iniquities of their fathers they shall rot away like them.” (Leviticus 26:39)

Sure there is a little contradiction within Ezekiel however look at the example of Ham....cursed for generations upon generations for the father sin; once again.

This will be my last post in this thread as I don't seek validation in my points. America a thief system and a Babylon system.

The fact that I don't know I last name, nor can teach I children their direct descendany or cultural past outside of a PanAfrican view is testimony to the LIVING and present cultural effects still felt from Babylon EuroAmerican wickedness.

The fact that through generations of oppression in high stress environments and generations of being force fed SHIT, i children are GENETICALLY prone to disease such as diabetes heart disease and schizophrenia more than I family within the African continent who were not displaced; even if they personally live the healthiest of lifestyles. Trans generational GENETIC predisposition is a QUANTIFIABLE evidence-based reality; and not victimhood my brother.

Give thanks for the remaining reasoning without I.

Love

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/22/2019 7:04:49 AM

Doubtless America the Babylon owes an enormous debt to the people of the world -- one that the confiscation and return of 90% of her hoarded, ill-gotten wealth would only begin to pay off.

But my question for this thread still remains: If the American President today is really on the outside of the Babylon System trying to undermine it and not just another shill for it, why does he keep talking about defeating Islamic State militarily (or using a wall to keep them out) instead of publicly calling out the reality that the War on Terror is a creation of the Babylon System (i.e., elements of the US govt. fund & control both sides) by going over to Langley and demanding that they call off their dogs?

It appears to me like this president's embracing & playing along with the same Hegelian dialectic sham just like the last American President and the one before him. His big accomplishment: pushing through a tax reform bill that FURTHER ENHANCES an already obscene concentration of wealth in the hands of the ultra-richest few Americans. Stubbornly digging in on destructive trade wars and budget battles that are needlessly devastating large numbers of ordinary Americans economically and emotionally. How is that fighting against the Babylon System? Seems like he's just another super-rich, fat cat Babylonian master playing politricks while totally indifferent to the plight of the ordinary person (both American and non-American). The excuses of his apologists are becoming ever more tenuous....

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/22/2019 9:35:11 AM

What I find interesting here, is that I caused a shit show storm of a reasoning 3 or 4 years back in thread called 'Double standard'.. You might remember it.. I brought attention to the rising racial divide and civil war sentiment within the USA and how the powers that be were in need of this.. This was before wikileaks showed the emails proving it.. I got shot down and ridiculed for speaking on what is blatantly clear today...

They have us focused on past wars and mending those wounds, while the new war that threatens ALL life on earth is raging. 'White supremacy' is nothing. I know you think its 'systemic' but the system is WAYY past skin color. They are looking ideological in who will advance the A.I system or fight for humanity. Thats it. A battle for the monopoly on vertically integrated tech that tracks and eventually replaces everyone. Its the admitted plan. And the only way it moves forward is having the masses distracted fighting with each other over past issues.

What America owes is pulling out of everyones business and focusing on our own issues. Then and only then can we use our industry and influence to actually help other nations..

Nesta: 'why does he keep talking about defeating Islamic State militarily (or using a wall to keep them out) instead of publicly calling out the reality that the War on Terror is a creation of the Babylon System (i.e., elements of the US govt. fund & control both sides) by going over to Langley and demanding that they call off their dogs?' -- Trump has done this. He has called out Obama and Hillary for creating ISIS and has moved to pull out of Syria and Afghanistan. The system is fighting tooth and nail to keep the military in there.

I have said this many times but it seems to get lost.. I KNOW babylon lives in America, and the 'west' if you will.. But it also lives in minds and hearts all around the world.. Its a mentality.. I am simply saying that America is a powerfull host and this parasitic mentality has its tentacles DEEP here.. But that the potential of the freedoms and advancements of America is worth fighting for a purification process.. I.e. 'drain the swamp'.. But its not about Trump. He can catch a fire too if he doesnt come through and lock these criminals up.. We keep his feet to the fire. Yet the sentiment is, burn it all down and divide the people and completely consolidate and monopolize power.. I resist that.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/22/2019 9:47:54 AM

Actually Trump hasn't accomplished those things. In addition to talking big then back-peddling as hard as he can, as usual, i've never seen him stand up and tell the truth about the U.S. government's key role in the creation/sponsoring of Wahhabi terrorism like Rep. Tulsi Gabbard or Richard Black have. He's not issued any cease-and-desist directives to the CIA that i'm aware of. He just keeps building a bigger and bigger military machine to impose America's imperial dictates on non-compliant nations.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/22/2019 10:02:35 AM

"[Babylon] also lives in minds and hearts all around the world.. Its a mentality."

100% correct.

“I&i nah come to fight flesh and blood,
But spiritual wickedness in high and low places.
So while they fight you down,
Stand firm and give JAH thanks and praises"

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/22/2019 4:05:54 PM

"Behind me stands a wall that encircles the free sectors of this city, part of a vast system of barriers that divides the entire continent of Europe. From the Baltic, south, those barriers cut across Germany in a gash of barbed wire, concrete, dog runs, and guard towers. Farther south, there may be no visible, no obvious wall. But there remain armed guards and checkpoints all the same--still a restriction on the right to travel, still an instrument to impose upon ordinary men and women the will of a totalitarian state. Yet it is here in Berlin where the wall emerges most clearly; here, cutting across your city, where the news photo and the television screen have imprinted this brutal division of a continent upon the mind of the world. Standing before the Brandenburg Gate, every man is a German, separated from his fellow men. Every man is a Berliner, forced to look upon a scar.

President von Weizsacker has said, "The German question is open as long as the Brandenburg Gate is closed." Today I say: As long as the gate is closed, as long as this scar of a wall is permitted to stand, it is not the German question alone that remains open, but the question of freedom for all mankind. Yet I do not come here to lament. For I find in Berlin a message of hope, even in the shadow of this wall, a message of triumph."

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

"Perhaps this gets to the root of the matter, to the most fundamental distinction of all between East and West. The totalitarian world produces backwardness because it does such violence to the spirit, thwarting the human impulse to create, to enjoy, to worship. The totalitarian world finds even symbols of love and of worship an affront. Years ago, before the East Germans began rebuilding their churches, they erected a secular structure: the television tower at Alexander Platz. Virtually ever since, the authorities have been working to correct what they view as the tower's one major flaw, treating the glass sphere at the top with paints and chemicals of every kind. Yet even today when the sun strikes that sphere--that sphere that towers over all Berlin--the light makes the sign of the cross. There in Berlin, like the city itself, symbols of love, symbols of worship, cannot be suppressed."

Hahaha never thought I'd be agreeing with Ronald Reagan... Truth is truth, no matter who is telling it.

To build a wall across North America, dividing Mexico and the USA, is totalitarian and foolish. It will serve no purpose other than to fuel hateful and racist fires.

Latinos/Hispanics are Native Americans, Indigenous mixed with Spanish/European blood. They are indigenous peoples of the land: North, Central, and South America. The Americas are their ancestral lands, their roots!

Latinos/Hispanics fought in every single USA war; including the American Revolutionary War and the Civil War (where they fought on both sides north and south). They even helped by funding the Colonialists during the American Revolutionary War: Know your history
Latinos/Hispanics are Americans. Not Aliens, they are Americans.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I