Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7040&start_row=171

The WALL -- BUILD IT

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/30/2019 8:51:08 AM

Jahcub Onelove,
i love the photos in your post. They remind me of so many wonderful friends.

MOVEMENT OF JAH PEOPLE

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 1/30/2019 5:18:45 PM

"Anyone can migrate anywhere within this continent. You just have to do it legally."

Nonsense.

There are multiple requirements for different types of visas in the U.S. These are not only difficult requirements to meet, but specifically designed to make the process for poor people an impossibility. Why would anyone risk their life marching across the desert if they couldve just come "legally."

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/30/2019 5:39:48 PM

Heart of Love Nesta1
Bless

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/30/2019 5:55:22 PM

SunofMan said, "Why would anyone risk their life marching across the desert if they couldve just come "legally.""

Good question Iyah. They make it a great expense and hassle.

Even if they did go through all the "legal" procedures; the colonialists still have no right to say it is "illegal" for indigenous people to migrate their own lands to begin with. It was never illegal. For thousands of years the indigenous people have migrated and settled in the America's. Not illegal then and it's not illegal now.

Look how the USA still takes land from the indigenous peoples. USA steals indigenous peoples land today and say it's illegal for them to be their. No! It's ILLegal for the USA to be stealing land. How many laws and treaties have the USA broken? How can the USA expect indigenous peoples to obey the laws of the USA, when the USA's own government does not honor or obey the very laws and treaties that they (USA government) themselves created?

RastafarI people Chant down Babylon

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/30/2019 8:43:14 PM

Oh you chanting alright.. Right along with all the other leftists

'No borders, no walls, no USA at all!'

Hahaha. Thats all you have

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/31/2019 3:36:39 AM

SunofMan: "There are multiple requirements for different types of visas in the U.S. These are not only difficult requirements to meet, but specifically designed to make the process for poor people an impossibility. Why would anyone risk their life marching across the desert if they couldve just come 'legally.'"

THAT'S A BIG 'RIGHT ON', BRO. i have been very intimately involved (as in 'applied on behalf of') in everything from procuring visas to Green Cards to US citizenship naturalizations for a number of Central Americans. Believe me, you ain't getting through the embassy doors doors down there unless you have:(1) solid connections in the US, and (2) the kind of serious money that very few poor Central Americans can ever accumulate in their lives.

The System is designed to keep out the poorest and the neediest. i just have to smile at the utter ignorance of Americans who say, "if they want to come here, there's a legal process for doing that." For the downtrodden, screwed over by years of U.S.-interventionist foreign policies in their countries, that's just a pipe dream.

As you so correctly point out: Why else would anyone leave behind their families, strap on a day pack, and try to walk/hitchhike a couple thousand miles to the U.S.-Mexico border to sneak across?

Yes, when i see their plights, I&i have quite a lot of compassion for my downtrodden Latino brothers & sisters. When did compassion become relegated solely to the domain of "leftists" and "liberals"?

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/31/2019 6:25:49 AM

Its false compassion when dealing with liberals and leftists.

"Why would anyone risk their life marching across the desert if they couldve just come "legally.""

You really want to know?? Because those pushing for open borders -- democrats -- have incintivised illegal immigration. If you get here illegally, you are promised 'free stuff'. Welfare and Free healthcare, "get here have your baby and you both get ushered into citizenship and a paycheck from the state" via DACA, 'right to work', 'sanctuary states' and other programs. Not only that, but they want to create a HUGE and permanent welfare class of completely dependent people. Again, they say it is about 'compassion' but its really about control and destruction.

This is well known.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/31/2019 6:42:01 AM

Odd, the one universal characteristic of every adult immigrant i've ever helped to get to the US, or helped once they were there, has been the desire to secure gainful employment -- not hand outs. I don't know one that came looking for hand out, only work. Now, if people are eligible for government programs and it'll help them feed their kids or get the medical attention they need, i encourage them to take advantage of those, whether they're immigrants of just ordinary Americans who can't make ends meet. Why not? "We've been trodding on the winepress much too long" Seems like on this thread we have Rastas and advocates for penniless Latino brothers and sisters talking here.

You want to complain to Democrat polytricksters about their goals, write to Washington. Rasta's got no influence over those guys.

And while you're at it, write some of those Republican polytricksters and ask them why they think their fat cat, rich friends need even more tax breaks (& the country more debt) while everybody else can barely pay their bills.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/31/2019 12:54:30 PM

Yes I can agree, most come here looking to work. I applaud it. But I am speaking from the democrat and neo conservatives controllers who WANT them to accept the welfare and be dependent on them.. Statistics are out there and I think somewhere around 70% of illegal immigrants are under some kind of welfare.. This is not freedom, this is not reparations.. This is keeping them under the systems thumb, which is of course an underlying motive of keeping wide open borders and 'sanctuary states / cities'.. And maybe study how the democrats worked to destroy the black family by incintivising single motherhood to get more money via welfare.. Yes that is 100% true and the terrible effects of that are seen and growing to this day.. Welfare is okay for people who need temporary help but to STAY on it for generations creates dependency on the very same babylon system..

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/31/2019 4:00:05 PM

'No borders, no walls, no USA at all!'-Hemphill

Well you are the only one I see chanting that. No one else on this forum has chanted it, not that I've noticed, but you have chanted it a dozen or more times lol

Iman trod with and chant the chants of the Incient Nyahbinghi Order. InI chant down Babylon from long time ago. InI chant down Babylon yes I, never have InI chanted your chant.

Bless up

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I