Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7040&start_row=41

The WALL -- BUILD IT

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/21/2019 12:44:27 PM

America and Britain are the very definition of what Rastafari people were referring to when they FIRST used the word Babylon. I hope the I know this.

If Rastafari wants emancipation of Africa from under white Western colonial rule. The same can be said for the land of the Americas. There are people indigenous to the land of the Americas you know. And they are not white. And it can be argued they deserve free passage, if not a return of land if not a return of power to a certain extent

America and Europe are STILL profiting from the effects of colonialism. And nowhere in the history of the World have entire continents been over taken as with Western colonial powers. Also, there is a difference between people of one land simply migrating to another land historically vs a hostile takeover

America was built on the back of piratism and slavery. Without slavery and colonialism America is NOT what is is today. Fact upon fact. America And Europe OWE reparations to many set of people on this EARTH, as to the original point being so they are still profiting from the effects of colonialism and slavery, with interest; and it's victims still suffering

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/21/2019 12:50:27 PM

Yes, all historical facts, G.A., but it will be dismissed as being anti-Western propaganda because the truth is uncomfortable and very hard to deal with when one is still pursuing a hypocritical exceptionalist path.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/21/2019 12:52:20 PM

Rastafari is anti western propaganda.

Chant down Babylon is to chant down western superpower. It gets no plainer. It gets no more Rasta than chanting DOWN with slavemaster and his system built on I back

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/21/2019 1:06:12 PM

Agreed. What Babylon is constitutes one of the most fundamental principles of RastafarI. That's why i'm consistently baffled why someone comes to a website called www.jah-rastafari.com to post this "God Bless America", "America is the exceptional nation and the greatest nation in the world" foolishness here.

The Babylon System is the downpressor, the historical and the present day daily enemy of the Rastaman. Why on earth would someone come to this website to extol the virtues of Babylon or to tell me that Donald Trump does NOT represent the Babylon System. It seems like the classic definition of "trolling".

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/21/2019 2:06:31 PM

America owes nothing. No1 gets a free passage. Haile Selassie is very clear on that. We are not held accountable for the sins of our fathers. If so, there would be no future, everyone going back to claim victim and wanting a hand out. Which is exactly what the system wants and is creating. Zero self accountability, always blaming everything else. Yes, that is the babylon system.

You are fighting the past war and completely missing the new one now.. And its sad.

Trump has his own money, first in modern history to not need lobbyists and NGO money to run a campaign. They cant control him and thats why they are so desperate to remove him. Zero fake news stories created by main stream news to defame Obama. Multiple fake news every day about Trump to demonize him. Thats the difference.

I cant help you if you continue to take refuge in America bad western bad. Well if thats true, then get rid of your phone, your computer, your car, your electricity, anything plastic, anything made within the last 150 years.. Because thats what you are saying. Its disingenuous and highly hypocritical.

Funny how nesta come in here acting like he is the king and can call everyone who exposes him a 'troll' LOL. I've been on here for years abd I tried to virtue signal into making friends. Saying all the same old mind control bs. America bad white bad all of it. Its mind control. It produces nothing but makes you hate yourself and lay down to try to gain acceptance. Nah, I stand for who and where I am. I want to purify America and celebrate Trump pulling out of everyone's buisness and trying to focus on fixing America. And the system wants to keep him in war and in everyones business.. And you side with the system in that. Always.

America is great. The potential of America is even better.. And in the words of H.I.M. "our great friend America". So yeah, I refuse the globalist propaganda while yall swallow it because it capitulates to your issues and tells you you're special because you were wronged -- historically

Lol you think I dont know full well the corruption that exists here? Lol I bring new pieces in and yall call it conspiracy theory. I am more aware of it than you know, or want to know.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/21/2019 2:34:46 PM

If America owes nothing why do African countries and other third world post colonial countries OWE the likes of America a DEBT? And these debts are over literally 100s of years.. Nd these debts are only their in the first place as a direct result of post colonialism

If America still benefits from slavery as a system and economy. And I and I. Yes I personally me Garveys Africa as an example still suffer the TRANS generational effects from slavery..... How could I not be owed Reparations? I have yet to meet a Rasta who disagrees with the idea of reparations.... I and I people and homeland have been underdeveloped for over 500 years there is no past war the Until has still not been achieved.

Rastafari by definition sight America and Europe as the Babylon devil. This is well documented brother. There is no battle in this world for I as a black man PanAfrican other than the fight against racism white supremacy and the restoration and reparations both internal AND external (what is owed) of I people. Anything else is foolishness and white privilege

You say I should throw away phone and electricity and anything Babylon produced? RASTAFARI HAVE BEEN DOING EXACTLY THIS FOR THE PAST 70 YEARS. I will Not do these as who are you to say these things are owee solely to babylon? Many of these things were again built upon the backs of I ancestors creativity or labour or at the minimum from the economy of I ancestors 500 year free work and African debt to simply become independent. So I would say I more So have a right to these things than others. I am not preaching for America to be blown off the earth. I am saying the SYSTEM of America not it's people represent Babylon and with Europe owe the rest of the world some things. Border control is one aspect but more So the cancellation of debts placed on countries whom were simply trying to achieve freedom from the very same European who colonised them. And for the economic balance of a people's who were displaced kidnapped and without pay for 500 years then underpaid and without rights for the next 50 to 100 years. Over 100 million dead and removed. Yet babylon ahree with the land and economjc reparations of the holocaust? And thats not hypocrisy?
It seems the disingenuous thing would be statement of 'can we now not just forget?' Lol....

Blessed love

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/21/2019 3:03:34 PM

Oh the history lesson... Again....

And I never said can we just forget.. But lets look at what these 'reparations' look like.. A list of demands from BLM to white people saying to give your job your house your car your money to a minority family.. Yes.. You can search for that list, went viral and many reads on it.. So if we are talking about helping other nations, by first withdrawing forces and then working to help contruct infrastructure and self sustainability and modernize, then Im all for it. But I will not give everything I have worked for over to someone else just because of generations past trespass. Thats not how the world works. It only creates division and foments hatred.. Which of course is the plan.. And if we go back far enough, my people have been kidnapped and enslaved as well. All races have. But it is completely ridiculous for me to focus on that and say you owe me you owe me.. Selassie set no such example. If so, he would have slaughtered all Italian forces and decimated their country.. Round and round it goes eh? No. Lets work together for a future. Europeans aint the devil. Americans aren't the devil. White people aren't the devil. The devil is a spirit that inhabits a host and corrupts absoluetly. That exists everywhere. But only the 'west' catches any blame. They say capitalism in confusion with corporatism and monopoly.. Anything white ot western is the devil. Burn that. Burn thw corruption. Build a future. If not, then you side WITH babylon and Nuke the whole world cuz someone is ALWAYS to blame for the past.. Thats the plan. Kill us all. Incrementally

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/21/2019 3:09:38 PM

I am a walking history lesson. I am history.
I am the original King Alpha and Queen Omega. I am the entirety of I ancestors in the name of His Majesty.

Hemphill. No people have been as ravaged and as effected as with the results of Chattel slavery and colonisation in the history of mankind.

I challenge you to prove me wrong. Let's not do the comparison. There is no comparison

All in all this is about 3 separate points and not about reparations:

1. Should America given it's HISTORY have the right to adopt a strict border policy. And if so, is it still a little hypocritical?

2. Is the American SYSTEM not defined (with others) as Babylon in this time and as an oppressive system? With trump as it's current face?

3. Do InI not state King Haile Selassie is I only ruler? The only 1 to who Ini bow? I acknowledge NO other guy as leader ruler prime minister nor president. No authorative power over I.

These are I only my points.

Give thanks I

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/21/2019 3:34:18 PM

See.. Focus on the past war and ingoring the current one.

Its not about who the biggest victim is.. Not at all.

We are facing civil war and extinction... But lets just fight about the past... Nice

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/21/2019 3:43:25 PM

You are facing civil war

I don't live in America

As a black man in the world of podt colonialism I am facing the SAME thing I have been for a long time and that is racism and white supremacy. Nothing more nothing less

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I