Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3067&start_row=31

IS JESUS CHRIST REALY LUCIFER?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/19/2008 12:57:05 PM

Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God, bread of life, lamb of God who sacrificed his body for us so we shall not die, we live through him, if anyone thirst and desires to drink come to him and he will teach you how to live, out of your heart will flow rivers of living water, He who sees Jesus sees the Father, God is spirit, Jesus is truth, so whatever Jesus say is what God would say, whatever Jesus does the Father does, He is in the father and the father in him, He and his father are one, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, 3 in 1, God is One, The only way to know King Selassie is if you know Jesus Christ. He reveals everything.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/19/2008 1:29:50 PM

Stone that the builder refused will always be the head cornerstone

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/19/2008 1:38:35 PM

"Yes. Sight the most I and wen u do that, u will see that Lucifer is Jesus Christ the same way Jesus Christ is H.I.M Emporer Selassie I"

explain please

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/19/2008 3:14:47 PM

HOW DO U POST YOUTUBE VIDEOS?

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/20/2008 4:25:07 PM

Greetings
First of all I'm quite stunned by RasRanga's statement, what kind of statment is that? I think the I def needs to explain that cos I do not feel irie with that comparison.
SunofMan you asked I,
"How can a force possess a body, but not come as flesh? And if One possesses a body how are they not someOne?"
I was speaking of spirits that possess the body like when someone gets possessed by an evil spirit or when a dead person speaks through a spirit medium. You get good spirits and duppy ones and they inhabit bodies for a period of time but they don't permanently inhabit the body. In this case I was speaking of how evil spirits possess people but do not have the power to manifest in the body and be a person so there is no one who came as flesh in the name of Lucifer. He does not have that kind of power. But Our Lord JAH does, He came as man to slew the wicked and the workers of iniquity.
Ises High, Zion Liveth

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/21/2008 10:27:19 PM

ras, i dont agree with the i reasoning totally against what his majesty stand for.

he spoke of christ many times and ask ini to emulate him, and through that power he will succeed.

'We were thinking that it was not enough for Us to thank Our Lord with words alone for the trust We had received from God to guard Ethiopia and for granting Us this high rank of Emperor, nor was it sufficient to appease him with minor deeds and with what was of benefit to Ourselves only; although We were striving to set up a constitution that was of benefit extending to everybody, enduring for ever and being transmitted from generation to generation, this was still not enough to repay the Lord's favour;

because We wished to reveal to you Our intention of entrusting to God the fulfilment of the task We had begun, We have assembled you here at this hour in a great gathering.

Question: Your Imperial Majesty, it is a great honour to be permitted to speak with you today and also to have you as a guest on this special Christmas programme which will be broadcast to people all over the world. Your Imperial Majesty, what is it that makes you want to follow Jesus Christ?

H.I.M.: When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by HIM.

and i said we have the same mind that he has if we follow his ways.

i never said rev is sealed; i said daniel was a sealed book and a little book, it having 12 chapters and isa which has60+

now isa 14 called lucifer son of the morning

rev 22 called christ the bright and morning star
not the same; and to look at isa 14that is lucifer mission to conterfit jah and take the praise of jah for himself to give examples in another post.

and at the time the people did leason to him, the allies was formed 12 nations, the united nations was formed he said it was a testamony to the victory. then they flocked to ethiopia.

thats the thing, salvation is noy yuor or my opinion, its jah way and ini have to find his way.

to cook food, correct our children, we can have our opinion not salvation. if so with all our opinion we all right to do as he please. the bible say the almighty change not, are we now saying he is not as strick as before? his majesty said

As regards this freedom, while some people fail to understand the meaning of the liberty granted to us in terms of lofty thoughts and a fine and genuine intellect, it is our duty to caution our fellow-men close to us lest they be deceived into thinking that it is licence that has been granted to them. Whatever freedom, may be permitted, it is necessary for everyone to appreciate that licence is not acceptable(auto bio)

and u say when he spoke at the UN he was not speaking to ini.

Addresses The Belgrade Conference (full speech)
Sunday, September 03, 1961

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

We deem it a privilege to be here today in Belgrade as the guest of Our old and good friend. Marshal Josep Broz Tito, and to address this Conference which is meeting in this, the capital city of Yugoslavia. To all who hear Our words, and to all whom they represent, We extend Our greetings and those of the people of Ethiopia
ini know where ever H.I.M spoke he spoke to all who heard his words. they are truth. blessed love idren

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/21/2008 10:29:21 PM

only when we go away from the true teachings of his majesty can questions like this which he already answered could be asked.

seek his majesty words

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/21/2008 10:51:16 PM

Ras Power, all heights that Selassie I show in His speeches is for all who hear, and I know that Ras KebreAB wasn't saying that those things were not for all. But in all fairness and Truth, that speech to the UN was directed for the most part at the UN and the leaders of the representative countries. I could go through several quotes that show this and show how certain statements have nothing to do with I and I, but were specifically directed towards the UN council members and the leaders of their respective countries.

Here is just one,

Representatives of the World, I have come to Geneva to discharge in your midst the most painful of the duties of the head of a State. What reply shall I have to take back to my people?

Ark I
Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: bj lives Sent: 9/22/2008 6:40:11 AM

jc airiht with me

Messenger: bj lives Sent: 9/22/2008 9:47:45 AM

no

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I