Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3067&start_row=111

IS JESUS CHRIST REALY LUCIFER?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/2/2008 1:25:03 PM

If Haile Selassie were of YAH?
FIYAH FIYAH FIYAH FIYAH

HAILE SELASSIE I IS JAH/YAH

Eboni Yehuda, your beliefs are Jewish, they are not RasTafari. While I am not trying to condemn nor convert the I, stop calling thyself RasTafari if you think that about Haile Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

And Israel was at war for large periods of its history before Iyasus Christos came. Civil War between Israel/Samaria and Judah, war with the Cannanites, the Philistines, the Moabites, the Ammonites, Tyre, Assyria, Babylon, Greece, Egypt, and Rome.

And the world is experiencing the plagues and woes of today because it is Revelation time, the world rejected HIM Haile Selassie I's commandments and is paying the price for it.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 1:37:52 PM

Ark I

Greetings my bredren

Well let us deal with the most popular saying of Christ. "No one can come to the father but by me". Is JC suggesting that he is the only vehicle that we have of salvation? Is not YAH open to conversation with us as in times past? Do we need a mediator? Did Moses? Did Joshua? Did Samson, Deborah, Susanna, Ruth, Naomi, Queen Dinah, EliJAH? We never needed anyone but YAH to deliver us.

YAH said he wo calls on my name shall be saved. Yet JC claims that this is a lie? YAH said by simply calling on his name brings salvation. WHy?, Becuase YAH is the savior to Yisrael.

For us to teachy that the everlasting LAW OF YAH was removed by the blood of JC is a lie purposely to decieve Yisrael.

The New testament removed the laws of YAH, just as the serpent removed the laws of YAH from Adam in the Garden of Eden.

Did we not see that JC claims that he will send HIS ANGELS. No man would say that YAH's angels are his own. If you are riteous, you would say that I will send YAH's angels. But we do know that Lucifer has his own angels that fell with him from heaven.

We as Yisrael are now looking for a free slavation. We do not want YAH's laws, but want a man to take on all our sins, and then we feel riteous in disobeying what YAH has ordained as riteous. But we as a people are so blinded, that we do not see this happening right before our eyes.

And the very man who some Yisraelites claim died for our sins, openly calls himself THE BRIGHT MORNING STAR". How much more proof do we need?

This si the same thing repeating itself. YAH gives us instructions, and someone comes along and replaces those instructions, so that we will fall just as Adam did. However YAH see that Yisrael is in folly, and will send prophets to wake the people up. Such as the "valley of dry bones".

But that is just a little for starters.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 1:45:02 PM

Eleazar,

You carry the name of a high priest of Yisrael. Yet like your ancestor Aron, you lead Yisrael to stray from YAH.

I will restate, yes we went to war. Have you read the war scrolls of Yisrael? Yes another book that the enemy left out of the bible. In the War Scrolls it mentions the nations that YAH want to see Yisrael destroy all the way up till the 8th year. And if you think that I am making this stuff up, then ask ARK I about the WAR SCROLLS!!! We were commanded by YAH to conquer the enemies of YAH.

Yet JC tells us to love our enemies, and to turn the other cheeck. That is not of YAH. Haile Selassie I tells us to learn to live with our colonanizers who have oppresed our prople. The Italians should of been destroyed when Ethiopia regained the day. Infact the Italians were allowed to live, and leave Ethiopia alive.

If you carry the name of a HIGH PREIST, then speak like one!!!

YAH BLESS

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/2/2008 1:54:22 PM

'Yet JC tells us to love our enemies, and to turn the other check. That is not of YAH. Haile Selassie I tells us to learn to live with our colonanizers who have oppresed our prople. The Italians should of been destroyed when Ethiopia regained the day. Infact the Italians were allowed to live, and leave Ethiopia alive'.

Eboni Yehuda tell I is that then? is the teaching of YESUS KRISTOS and HAILE I SELASSIE I incorrect? just to the point.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 2:11:51 PM

Jah Bird,

The teachings of JC are not in accordance with the will nor teachings of YAH. JC teachings are wrong. As far as Haile Selassie I, I feel that he is our brother, and like so many have fallen into the grasps of the deciever. I was in the deciever's grasp as well at one time. But YAH showed me the eror of my ways, and I came to the only God of Yisrael, which is YAH.

But I love Haile Selassie I as I do all my bredren and sistren. It is that some of my kin folk remain in mental slavery. We have been seduced by he who travels as an angel of the light. What I do not overstand, is how could we as Yisrael be decieved by him, when YAH warned us that Lucifer at times masqurades himself as an angel of the light. Yah has warned us, and we refuse to listen.

Here are YAH's words: "For I send you to a rebellious house who will not recieve my words. But if I sent you to another people, who language you did not overstand, then they would of hearkened unto you. But my people Yisrael are a stiff necked people".

I CAN NOT SAY IT ANY PLAINER THAN YAH.

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/2/2008 2:21:30 PM

Greetings in the Name of H.I.M.
Give Thanks Though this reasoning has become tiresome now and again I give Thanks for it has brought I closer to I faith in JAH RASTAFARI and I man am glad for that. When CHrist came off his 40 days in the desert the devil apeared to him and said HEY since You are the master and a hungry man turn that stone to bread and fill your belly. Man can not live by bread alone, Christ replied. He was then temted again and the devil said to him. jump off the cliff and since you are the One you will be saved from injury. Christ replied do not test Jah in heaven. He clearly is saying even while still hungry and just having recieved cosmic conciousness that he is there to serve the ONE true GOD. So if he were the devil why would he be tempting himself and why would he have not accepted the rule over all that was shown to him by the devil? TO I it is simple CHRIST was showing us his people that there is but one GOD we shall serve, and as men and wombman we are masters here on earth, Master means to serve not be served. As one of the Bredren stated earlier this a.m. christ is the higher self symbolically and the devil the lower. one can not serve both and have life. Is it not the same when the scribes and pharisees asked who shall you serve God or ceazar. and his reply was to hold up a coin and say give to ceazar what is his and give to Jah what is due to Jah. and Iman feel Christ means give I mind, body and spirit all to the One and only JAH RASTAFARI. LET no Man worship another man that would be a form of IDOLTRY and we see in OT and NT that is not the way to the ONE LOVING JAH. respect and one love always wahdahdah

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/2/2008 2:21:34 PM

Sister Eboni
I think you've drawn your lines quite clearly here, you say Sellasie I is "a brother" but for I n I HE is a Brother, a Father, the Creator Divine, the Alpha and Omega, the Soul in All things, crowned the Lord of Lords, King of Kings. I n I as Jah Children are called by His name, RasTafarI. We follow HIS teachings and live by HIS example. HE was not wrong about Christ and asks us to live by HIS example. These words of your just show you nah believe,
"If Haile Selassie I was of YAH, then you would not be geting so upset. We all know that YAH is the God of Yisrael."
Sister why are you here, why come into Haile Sellasie's mansion?
If you want to go on burning fire 'pon Christ and ignore the teachings of HIS Majesty, and also reduce I n I Father to a mere "brother", Sister please find another forum.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 2:23:12 PM

Eleazar,

My beliefs are not Jewish. "ISH" means pertianing too, but not quite the real thing. Such as blackish means kind of black, almost black, but not quite black. Such as if I was to say meet me around 7ish. That means around about 7 but not quite exactly 7.

The white Jew is telling you to his face that he is not a Jew. He is telling you that he is JewISH.

I am not a ISH anything. I am the real deal. As I said before I am what Essau defines as a so-called black woman. But my true identity is a Hebrew Israelite female from the tribe of Judah.

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/2/2008 2:31:52 PM

So my question is this. Why does the world worship a man who said he is LUCIFER?

Or am I missing something here?

Please can anyone explain this?

this was your question in the begining and it is clear you knew the answers to that,in your way.
thanks for your answer on my previous question and it is clear as day light.
peace

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 2:35:44 PM

Wahdahdah,

The issue over the coin was that the lawkeepers wanted JC dead. So we came up with a plan to kill him. We wanted to trap him into saying that we as Yisraelites should not pay taxes. Then we could run back to Ceasar, and say, "LOOK AT THAT CHRIST, HE IS TELLING THE PEOPLE TO NOT PAY TAXES". Knowing that this method would surely bring upon his death.

However I will admit, that JC was crafty. He answered the question and escaped persecution initionaly. He told the person to take the coin out of their pockets. JC asked "who's face was on the money"? The man answered, "CEASARS FACE IS ON THE MONEY". Then Christ said," IF CEASAR'S FACE IS ON THE MONEY THEN IT BELONGS TO HIM. PAY CEASAR THAT WHICH BELONGS TO CEASAR, AND GOD WHAT BELONGS TO GOD".

Now personaly as a lawkeeper, I would not have sought after CHrist in this manner. First of all I do not need a Roman dog to chastice any brother of Yisrael be he wrong or not. I would of never given JC over to the Romans.

But the probelm was that under Roman occupation, we as Yisraelites did not have the power or authority to execute under capitol punishment.Capitol punishment was to be ONLY carried out by Rome. So this posed a probelm if we as the Lawkeepers wanted to execute a false prophet. But still I would of not went to the heathen to solve our probelms.

As far as Satan tempting him, was just a fabrication of the truth. Keep in mind, he was alone in the wilderness, so how could a scribe record what happened if JC was absent for 40 days all by himself?

C'mon my bredren wake up.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I