Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3067&start_row=141

IS JESUS CHRIST REALY LUCIFER?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Anthony Humboldt Sent: 11/17/2008 11:22:47 PM

No, Jesus Christ is not Lucifer.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/18/2008 7:04:09 AM

Empress Ten... may I just reiterate thee I words;

"I said "Sellasie I is "a brother" but for I n I HE is a Brother, a Father, the Creator Divine, the Alpha and Omega, the Soul in All things, crowned the Lord of Lords, King of Kings."

and then add;

BLAP!

Let's just round this up for the heathen dem!!! LOVE IT.

I'm glad thee I drew her out like that. I hope that this may make us closer. Because perhaps thee I may overstand I a little more than before. More time for I womban - mothers, daughters and sisters for Most High Selassie I ((( JAH ))) RasTafari and Mother of all Mothers, Iration first daughter, Menen I, the most beautiful - sometimes the vibrations just sit around InI... and then we seem aggy (slang for aggressive) because we wanna just jump up, point at the heathen and scream... JUST GET OUT... but we can't do that because of this eve trick the great deceiver has played on our brothers... If we were to act on our impulses asnd intuitions, the wicked have already lain a trap that puts us down as scary, crazy, hormonal black woman... which moretime this is what happens to our sisters and they become as convinced as their conspirers that they are such. Fyah for that. But InI are free in the holy name that Selassie I first bears, so we just stay one step ahead... it is good to sit in wait and figure out how to draw them out so that they confess... and InI sit with our arms crossed like a shield and say... ye see.

Wow... she proper went skitty. ARGH YOU WHITE B*T*H!!! teeheeheehee. heeeeey.

Ah so it go, they come and they go. I wonder if they come here seeking fire and redemption, or do they come for accordance... I often wonder if they already have doubt in themselves and seek RasTafari to say, yes what you are doing is ok. So when they don't get that, it is too much fire... like sorrow? Or do they come to break InI down..? I wonder? Sometimes in this world, it seems that people are suffering from downpression and know it, and think that the only way to rid themselves from that knotted feeling is to pass it on by any means. But do they not know that is only catching, and not transferable? I wonder. That was terrible.

Hey? The wicked will burn though... confusing all of the children of Israel with this sky god thing... to the point where He comes in 5'2" glory they say... OH! He can't represent the FULLNESS of YAH/JAH/God, etc. It is a really tongue twister because it is like... people, people, people... it really is as simple as it looks. Even in 5'2", it is the timeless consciousness of the Most High creator, the one that conceived all others. Size does not matter, even if it is up up up in the sky and round and round the universe... it must have a balance... and here he is... the Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, and on his thigh it will be written. They get stumped there and start to say... oh, but KMT, oh but Yehuda, oh but kristos, oh but but but.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/19/2008 11:27:11 PM

Yaa Asantewa, the I said,
------------
Sometimes in this world, it seems that people are suffering from downpression and know it, and think that the only way to rid themselves from that knotted feeling is to pass it on by any means. But do they not know that is only catching, and not transferable? I wonder. That was terrible.
------------

I just wanted that to stand out.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 11/20/2008 1:45:23 AM

Ises to the most High, Jah RAsTafarI
MOre fyah pon dis thread and its subjects!!! Ini choose to sight one, HIM and HIM alone!! who is Lucifer? who is jesus christ? as far as ini sight, lucifer is destroyed and nah exist in ini world and HIM, whom ini worship in ini irit conquered and is worthy of all ises. why reason that which does not matter, the only ting dat matter to ini is free iternal life found in HIM.

Praise Ye Jah!!! Hail The Emporer, ini King of Kings!!

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 11/20/2008 9:06:54 AM

I am an African not a creekish man,i am an African not a babylonian nor pagan.most people was tought by those who mislead them

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/23/2014 11:45:20 AM

If we read in Isaiah 14:12-13 it states that Satan was the "MORNING STAR". However when we read in Revelations 22:16 Jesus Christ says that he is the "MORNING STAR".

Also the scriptures say that Lucifer will mascarade as an "ANGEL OF THE LIGHT". We know this is true, becuase he was known as the "Angel of the light( meaning the truth bearer). YAH put all truth in him as a ruler of this planet. His job was to lead manking in the truth and wisdom of YAH. But he became puffed up, and began to see himself equall to YAH.

Now we must ask......if LUCIFER (SATAN) was to decieve the whole world as an angel of the light.....then who would that be?

Did not JC claim to be "THE WAY, AND THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE", Did he not also say. "I AM THE LIGHT TO THE WORLD"?

So my question is this. Why does the world worship a man who said he is LUCIFER?

Or am I missing something here?

Please can anyone explain this?

Revelation 22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
To answer your question: Yes. In I interpretation. This is good.... I suppose Lucifer being a fallen angel could also be described as a son of God. The first war in creation we are told took place in Heaven...also the etymology of the world Lucifer is from Latin and literally means "Light bringer".....

The fact the devil exists and we are told 'God created the universe and everything in it" we have to overstand that Lucifer according to Christian philosophy is a creation of God, just as valid as any other of Gods creations. I believe for the Jesus story to be valid one would have to have an anti-Christ. Yin and yang. Matter and anti matter. Perfect ma'at.

The authors were well aware of this as Lucifer was not present in ANY of the Hebrew texts. The concept of devil was first introduced in the 4th century during the early Bible revisions... Make of that what you will.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/24/2014 8:05:29 AM

Garvey's Africa,

What about the Kemetic concept of the god Set?

Any parallels with the Judeo-Christian Satan?

---------------------------------------------
Set /sɛ;t/ or Seth (/sɛ;θ;/; also spelled Setesh, Sutekh,[1] Setekh, or Suty) is a god of the desert, storms, disorder, violence and foreigners in ancient Egyptian religion.[2] In Ancient Greek, the god's name is given as Sē;th (Σ;ή;θ;). Set is not, however, a god to be ignored or avoided; he has a positive role where he is employed by Ra on his solar boat to repel the serpent of Chaos Apep.[3] Set had a vital role as a reconciled combatant.[4] He was lord of the red (desert) land where he was the balance to Horus' role as lord of the black (soil) land.[5]

In Egyptian mythology, Set is portrayed as the usurper who killed and mutilated his own brother Osiris. Osiris' wife Isis reassembled Osiris' corpse and resurrected him long enough to conceive his son and heir Horus. Horus sought revenge upon Set, and the myths describe their conflicts. The death of Osiris and the battle between Horus and Set is a popular theme in Egyptian mythology.
---------------------------------------------

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/24/2014 9:41:39 AM

Good analogy.
To the Lower, many mixed, Egyptians, and Greek overstanding, Yes. Most definitely.
The the people of Upper Egypt and Nubia, No, none at all.

And 'Seti' was one of our greatest, conquering Pharoahs.

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 2/24/2014 3:01:16 PM

Devil concept comes from ancient Babylon's Zoroastrianism. While the Hebrews were captives in Babylon; they adopeted many principles on dualism.

"Lucifer" was a Latin name for a Babylonian King. That is what Isaiah 14:12-13 is referring to, a Babylonian king. Look it up "Lucifer is a Babylonian King."

Satan, in Judaism, was not related to Lucifer. Satan (the accuser) was created by JAH with the purpose to test man (according to the Book of Job).

Christianity later said Lucifer, Satan, Devil are the same.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Excerpt from : http://www.pyracantha.com/Z/zjc3.html

It is in Christianity that the doctrine of the Devil is almost identical to the Zoroastrian concept. The Devil, or Satan, is a being who CHOSE to be evil, through pride, just as Zarathushtra's evil spirit chose to do evil; and this devil, as Christians believe, not only roams about attempting to corrupt people, but has corrupted the physical world as well, just as Ahriman does in the later Zoroastrian teachings.

Christianity also adopted Jewish - and Zoroastrian - apocalyptic myths about cosmic battles and the upcoming end of the world into its own doctrine. The Christian book of Revelation, the last book in the New Testament canon, is a later example of a form that goes back all the way through its Jewish sources to the distant, ancient worlds of Iran and Mesopotamia.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/25/2014 10:34:49 PM

Lucifer is fallen. No longer bright or illuminated. Though he uses name illuminati.

Christ and good angels are called morning stars job 38:7

Satin is come to say him is most high and boasts, using name Lucifer(day star) he is a deceiver. He is not a day star introducing Jah light to our life.

Satin loves to see us fight each other(Jesus Christ)
While he sits back no one comes after him, none know who he is, Babel means confusion, and in babylon people think the satanic is godly, and that Christ is weak. Satin seems more illuminated with bling bling silver and gold, all kinds of lust pleasures, and shiny, deceiving enticements.

Christ will truely Illuminate I, with truth and a beautiful majestic glory that never fades away. He says keep us soul , leave babylon.
Satin says leave your soul gain the world. No they are not the same master. One is master of our soul and our kings soul, and the other is master of lost souls(Babylonians) , the worldly, confused, corrupted....

Satin: he is fallen, no light, evil
Christ: he is risen, the light, truth, life ,good

Satin is sayin he the way an truth, like bait on a hook though, don't bite. Christ is the way, real food, eat that bread of life...

Christ is King, so satin says he is

Christ is architect, so babylon thinks it is,

Every where Jah belongs,SATIN tryin to take over by finding out how we will choose his crooked path.
For Christ is appointed to sit at right hand of Jah, like the sun run in its course, Christ Jesus does not leave the path but satin has fell from the enlightened state once shared with Christ and Angels.

Good over evil
Jah Rastafari
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I