Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3067&start_row=71

IS JESUS CHRIST REALY LUCIFER?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/1/2008 9:14:35 PM

GREETINGS IN THE NAAME OF JAH RASTAFARI, BLESSINGS TO ALL CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH. I&I HAVE NOT COMMENTED ON THIS POST, BUT HAAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG WITH IT. AND AFTER READING THE LAST POST FROM THE SISTER IMAN MUST RESPOND. H.I.M. LOVED THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST (means TRUTH) WAS HE MISLED. IMAN WAS JUST READING IN MARK HOW CHRIST WAS TELLING HIS DICIPLES TO WATCH! WATCH FOR THE DECIEVERS. NOW THE MAN WAS NOT SAYING WATCH FOR I BECAUSE IMAN AM GONNA DECIEVE EVERYONE. WHAT IS THAT. THAT IS FOOLISH. CHRIST WHEN HIM SAY FOLLOW I THE MAN ALWAYS ASK YOU FOLLOW HIM TO GET TO HIS FATHER. JAH OR YAH THE PHONETICS ARE SUBJECT TO INTERPRETATION ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.
AS BREDREN ARK I HAS POSTED SEVERAL TIMES THE SON AND THE FATHER ARE ONE. IN AND OF THE SAME. LIKE THAT DROP OF WATER IN THE OCEAN IT IS NO LONGER A DROP BUT THE OCEAN ITSELF. SEEN? THERE ONLY DECEPTION I WILL AGREE ABOUT WITH THE BIBLE AND THEM WHO ARE IN IT, IS THE MISINTERPETATION THAT MANY PEOPLE SEEM TO DO. THE LANGUAGE AND PHONETICS CHANGED FROM EACH GENERATION. IMAN CANNOT INTERPRET THE BIBLE WITH I MIND ONLY IT IS A BOOK THAT IS ALIVE THEREFORE THINGS CHANGE. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE PROPHETS AND KINGS FROM TESTAMENT ONE TO 2 ARE THERE TO DECIEVE BECAUSE THE USE OF A WORD IS NOT THERE. I JUST DO NOT FEEL THAT AT ALL. THERE IS A STREAM IN THE BIBLE FROM CHAPTER TO CHAPTER, BOOK TO BOOK. RIVERS AND RIVERS TO TESTAMENT ONE TO TESTAMENT TWO THEY OPEN UP INTO THE NEXT THE OCEAN OF JAH RASTAFARI. I MAN FEEL IT CHRIST HAD GLIMSES OF HIS NEXT INCARNATION. HE SSOKE MUCH OF THE KINGDOM AND FEELING HIS KINGLY CHARACTER.
SO SISTER IT IS YOUR CHOICE TO FEEL THE WAY YOU FEEL I MAN KNOW DIFFERENT AND FEEL THE DECEPTION OF THE BIBLE LIES WITH THE INTERPRETORS AND TRANSLATORS. CHRIST WAS NOT HERE TO DECIEVE HIM COME FOR ONE MISSION TO BE SLAUGHTERED AS THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB SO THE LION OF JUDAH WILL COME TO CONQUER AND THAT IS FACT NO DECEPTION, AND CERTAINLY NOT FICTION. IT IS IN THE MOON STARS AND THE AIR. IF YOU LISTEN CAREFULLY YOU EILL HEAR. WITH ALL RESPECT AND LIVITY LIVE HOW THE SISTREN SEE FIT TO LIVE AND KNOW I MAN AM NOT CONDEMING THOSE FEELINGS. FOR I IT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE. CHRIST WAS A DOOR FOR PEOPLE TO PASS THROUGH TO GET TO JAH RASTAFARI NEVER DID HE SAY HE IS THE FATHER. IT WAS ALWAYS I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE. THROUGH HIM WITH HIM AND IN HIM JAH RASTAFARI ONE LOVE
GIVE THANKS FOR THE REASONING BACK AWHILE FROM THE SISTER. SOME SOUND WORDS, SEEN. SELASSIE I LIVE. THAT IS THE REALITY TODAY. WITHOUT ANY DECEPTION SEEN.... WAHDAHDAH...

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/1/2008 9:31:19 PM

Be careful my bredren. Lucifer was once known as "the angel of the light" Light means truth. Lucifer had all the truth put in him by YAH. That is why Lucifer thought himself equal to YAH, and tried to fight against YAH.

The scriptures also say that Lucifer shall masqurade as an angel of the light. Now if Lucifer is to masqurade as an angel of the light, and decieve many.......then what light bringer to the world has decieved Yisrael?

That is why our ancestors crucified Christ, becuase the lawkeepers where saving Yisrael from a false prophet. But Satan has fooled true Yisrael into thinking that the Sanhedren was the enemy.

Don't forget bredren and sistren, we are in Satan's domain. Don't think for a minute that he will not try and decieve you. Satan would decieve the very elect if it was possible. So why do you think it is so hard for Satan to decieve true Israel?

But as long as we worship strange Gods that neither we nor our fathers have known, we will remain in a state of suffering and death. Let us be honest with Iselves, what people on this earth worship Christ more than we(black folks)do? Nobody praise JC like we do. All that organ playing and claping and dancing, you would think JC would jump off that cross and take care of every black person in sight. But that does not happen does it? We go in to church poor and hungry, and leave just as poor and hungry.

We must return back to YAH. But YAH has said that, "My people are a stiff necked people".

LOVE YAH AND YAH ONLY OH YISRAEL

But I am not here to cause tension, I love each and everyone of you. I would lay down my life for any of you right now. I just want to see Yisrael healed, and our suffering to end. I know that the only way to assure this, is for all the 12 tribes to follow YAH, and that menas YOU TOO BENJAMIN AS WELL.

MUCH LOVE TO TRUE YISRAEL

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/1/2008 9:58:29 PM

JAH RASTAFARI JAH RASTAFARI JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I THE MOST HIGH KING OF KINGS. DEFENDER OF I&I AND OF I FAITH.
IMAN BURN FIRE PON SATAN WITH THE POWER OF THE MOST HIGH CRUSH THE BONES AND SPIRIT OF THAT FALLEN ANGEL. IMAN DEAL WITH SELASSIE I THE POWER THE MIGHT OF THE TRINITY. THAT IS THE REALITY THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING. THIS QUESTION OF CHRIST BEING SATAN I MAN BURN FIRE JUST TO BURN THE LIGHT OF JAH RASTAFARI THE CONQUERING LION. CHRIST CAME DOWN TO SACRIFICE THAT IS FACT. THAT IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY THOUGH THE LION CAME BACK TO CONQUER AND THAT IS A FACT. SO WEATHER THE SISTER CHOOSES TO CONTINUE THIS DO SO IN YOUR MIND. I BURN IT OUT AND STAND FIRM ON THE REALITY THE IMAN DEAL WITH IS SELASSIE I TODAY AND THE REST OF I ETERNAL LIFE. I&I WILL ALWAYS PRAISE JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE! SEEN. THAT IS THE REALITY ONE LOVE WAHDAHDAH

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/1/2008 10:10:50 PM

How did Christ come down as a sacrafice when death is not needed for atoinment? We we as Israelites slaughtered the kid (young goat) on the day of atoinment, he took on all the sins of Yisrael. Then we let the Lamb run into the wilderness......still alive. That custom is still done in Jeruslaem till this day.

Now being how we took the young kid and allowed him to live, then where do we get this Babylonian custom that JC had to die for the atoinment of our sins? That custom is nowhere in our history.

But if you choose to blindly follow Satan, then that is your right and power to do so. But as a Daughter of the God of Yisrael known to us as YAH.......I can not stand silent and allow Yisrael to go down in folly.

YAH is the all knowing.

Yisrael repent before the great and terrible day of YAH.

"THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME" "FOR I AM A JEALOUS GOD"

I do not have to cast fiya pun nobody, for YAH shall have his revenge on he who has decieved Yisrael. And he will be put in a pit that burns with fire for all eternaty.

No man's fiya matches that of the God of Yisrael.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/1/2008 10:15:01 PM

"BE CAREFUL HOW YOU ENTERTIAN STRANGERS, FOR YOU MAY BE ENTERTIANING ANGELS UNAWARE".

Peace be with you/Shalom

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/1/2008 10:33:35 PM

sister u are wrong. this his majesty has reviealed to ini. teach ini to follow him is to follow christ, cause he is the fulfillment of scripture.

lucifer is the angel of light because thats what he was; now.

with that power he s able to decieve, seing heknow the truth and his intention to to take the praise of jah for himself(isa 14)

he died so he is able to conquer death, this was shown by the sacrifice done by the high priest, when christ was crusified there was an earth quake, which rip the curtain that seperated the holy of holies. hebrews gives the resoning on this also the kebra negast.

stop being a false teacher, its dangerous

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/1/2008 10:36:08 PM

Eboni Yehuda, will you please let I ask the I a question?

Is the I a Rastafari sistren
or a Jewish sistren?

If you consider thyself Rastafari, listen to the words of HIM Haile Selassie I

Interview with Dr. Oswald Hoffman
Wednesday, December 25, 1968

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia
Question: Your Imperial Majesty, it is a great honour to be permitted to speak with you today and also to have you as a guest on this special Christmas programme which will be broadcast to people all over the world. Your Imperial Majesty, what is it that makes you want to follow Jesus Christ?

H.I.M.: When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by HIM.

It's quite true that there is no perfection in humanity. From time to time we make mistakes. We do commit sins, but even as we do that, deep in our hearts as Christians we know we have a chance of forgiveness from the Almighty. He taught us that all men are equal regardless of sex, their national origin and tribe. And He also taught us all who seek HIM shall find HIM. To live in this healthy life, a Christian life, is what makes me follow Jesus Christ.

Read and study the Bible

Dr. Hoffman: Your Imperial Majesty, what advice would you give a person who is considering the claims of Christ, perhaps for the first time?

H.I.M.: I would tell a person who was considering the claim of Christ for the first time that it is necessary to have faith in the Almighty, that it is necessary to have love, and that it is necessary to conduct oneself in a manner that we have been taught to do in the Bible.

I would also advise him to seek the secular knowledge, for the more one knows the more he realises the need for a prime mover, the need for a Creator, a Creator who is good, and the need for salvation and also for peaceful life upon earth.

I would also tell him to learn and to think for himself the ways he would serve the Lord. In this thought and in this undertaking of his he will inevitably find the way of serving his fellow men. For his faith would then be manifested by His conduct. If Christians behave in this way, if we dedicate ourselves to this fundamental task, then we will have a peaceful world and will be assured of not transgressing against the will and the Commandments of God.

Strength of Faith

Dr. Hoffman: Your Imperial Majesty, are there any incidents in your life which stand in your memory as times when faith in Christ sustained you?

H.I.M.: There are many instances in my life where the belief in The Almighty and the Christian Faith have sustained me, times of troubles and difficulties. No matter what may befall a human being he can always succeed in overcoming it in time if he has the strength of faith and praise to God, for inevitably He comes to the assistance of those that believe in HIM and those that through their work live an exemplary life.

This goes not only for Christians in my view, but for all men. I think God communicates with those that find themselves in misfortune. In particular, when my country Ethiopia was invaded by aliens several years ago I was sustained in that period by my faith in God and in the abiding belief that justice, however it may take time, will ultimately prevail.

If I did not have faith in The Almighty and in His Righteousness and that justice inevitable prevails, then I would have lost hope and thus the interests of my country would have been ignored. Because I attempted to maintain my faith in HIM and because all Ethiopians maintained their faith in the ultimate goodness of the world and in the grand design that The Almighty has for all men in the world, we were able to victoriously re-enter our country and rid ourselves of evil forces.

If I did not have in my heart the love of God I don't think I would have acted in a manner that I did. The love of God brings a sense of religiousness in a human being, it gives him comfort for the future and assurance that right cause will ultimately prevail.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/1/2008 10:40:02 PM

Or if you believe Jesus Christ is Lucifer, Im sure Reverend Snoop Dogg would agree with the I LOL LOL LOL

But please DO NOT FOLLOW THAT PATH

I pray that you will heed the words of HIM Haile Selassie I, Christ in his Kingly Charachter

JAH JAH IS WRITING ON THE WALL

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 10/1/2008 10:41:22 PM

From PREACHING
IN THE POST APOSTOLIC
ERA
FR. TADROS Y. MALATY
English Text is revised by
Dr. Samia Siha
Irene Saad
Ashly Noronha
St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SALVATION EVEN
OF THE ILLEGITIMATE CHILD
The salvation of every single soul is so precious in the
sight of God; therefore it is too hard to evaluate the
responsibility of the believer for the salvation of others, who are
the subject of God’s love personally. St Basil the Great assures
this responsibility even concerning illegitimate child. He says,
[A woman who brings forth a babe and leaves it in the road, and
does not care although she has the opportunity to save it,
believing that thus she can hide her sin and leaves him through
inhumanity, is condemned as a murderer

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/1/2008 10:46:34 PM

Jah RASTAFARI LIVE!
SISTER YOU PLAY WITH WORDS AND ARE TWISTING WHAT THE I AM SAYIN' THAT IS. I AM NOT BURNIN' FIRE PON ANYONE I MAN BURN FIRE PON THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I MAN DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST I MAN GIVE ALL I SELF TO JAH RASTAFARI. YOU CAN TWIST THE WORDS BUT YOU CAN NOT TWIST THE TRUTH. WHAT GOOD IS TO CAUSE TENSION. YOU SAY YOU DO NOT WISH TO CAUSE TENSION YET YOU TWIST WHAT THE I AM SAYIN' AND COME ACROSS VERY AROGANT IN QUOTING THE BIBLE. "BE CAREFUL HOW YOU ENTERTAIN STRANGERS, FOR YOU MAY BE ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE."
I AM NOT A STRANGER TO THE LORDS HOUSE AND THERE IS WHERE I DWELL. I GIVE I HEART AND SOUL TO THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI
I&I FEEL CONFIDENT THE SISTER WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD. AND DO SO FOR I HAVE BURNED JAH FIRE PON THIS. THE LAMB IS A SYMBOL AND LIKE UNTO THE PHARISEES IF YOU ONLY CHECK THE LETTER OF THE LAW YOU WILL NEVER SEE I FATHERS HOUSE. JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I POWER OF THE TRINITY. FROM THE BIGINNING OF CREATION JAH HAS NOT CHANGED. YOU CAN TWIST I WORDS INSIDE AND OUT BUT YOU CAN NOT DECIEVE THE TRUTH. JAH LIVE... ONE LOVE WAHDAHDAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I