Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3067&start_row=121

IS JESUS CHRIST REALY LUCIFER?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 2:38:19 PM

Jah Bird

I already addresed that to another brother who asked the same thing of me before. Honestly I did not know the answer, or else I would not have put it in question form. After I saw Isaih 14:12 and Revelations 22:16, I was drawn to ask the question. A brother showed me these passages, and I wanted clarity.

After that I prayed, and YAH showed me who he truly is.

No cyber conspiracy theories my bredren.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 2:45:58 PM

TEN

A MERE brother?

Since when did any men of Yisrael are to be considered as mere? You speak with a Babylonian tongue.

Deut.7:6 does not speak of Yisrael men and women as "mere".

My so-called black men are like precious gold to me. YAH see's Yisrael as precious stones. Each stone represented a tribe of Yisrael.

That is why Essau has you running after God's that can not save you. He know that once you Judah(the head and leaders of Yisrael) return to YAH, then YAH will answer us, and put an end to the reign of Babylon.

"MERE" are you kidding me????? There is nothing mere about any brother of Yisrael.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 2:54:31 PM

Bredren

You have asked me some direct questions, and I answered them all. Yet my question has not been answered.

That is not fair if I answered your questions, but no man among you will answer mine?

WHY IS IT THAT THE NAME YAH/JAH IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN THE NEW TESTAMENT?

If the NT is a testament to JC and JC is a testament to YAH, then where is YAH's name in the NT?

Will I go to bed still thirsty for an answer?

But that is fine realy.........becuase YAH have said, "their conscious will be sealed with a hot iron. For I will send them a strong dellusion, so that they would believeth a lie. I will give them over to a reprobate mind".

You see I do not have to cast fiya on anyone. All I do is speak the words of YAH, and that will suffice.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/2/2008 3:05:11 PM

Sister if you speak of the Creator as "a brother" then surely I'm justified to say you reduce HIM from Creator of All Living Things, The Almighty to 'brother' someone just human with whom you have a connection, Sister you make HIM small, miniscule or as I put it mere. Funny how you go on and on about the word I use but never try and make positive your I-Mage of the Creator. The principle teaching of this forum is I n I hail His Majesty Haile Sellasie I as Creator of All, YHWH, JAH, Most High God, nothing less is expected of I n I. Please see Ark I's post entitled New Season.

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/2/2008 3:19:27 PM

GREETINGS TO ALL BREDREN AND SISTREN OF JAH RASTAFARI!
sister every bredren has answered the question. it is just not to your liking or you hear what you wish to hear. there is not much further to go with this. the sister has her mind made up. there is no open hearted ness, you have come to belittle I Father to "mere" brother for that were your very words. how can he be even the sisters brother if she think he is misguided. Why do you try and cause this in CLearly this HOUSE of JAH RASTAFARI. with all do respect find a forum that fit's the sisters belief and interpretation. As a deciple of RASTAFARI Iman shake the dirt from I shoes. for these words from this House have fallen on Your deaf ears. Go out and find like minds that feel the way you feel and perhaps you will feel at home again. wahdahdah...

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 3:29:16 PM

TEN

You are twisting my words around. I have never DEFAMED Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia. And yes he is my brother just as you are. If he is not your brother, then please tell the I's what planet you are from. If he is not your brother, then how can he claim to be of the tribe of Judah?

I am a sister of Judah, and he is a brother of Judah. We both come from the same bloodline, so that would make him my brother.

Once again, I do not defame Selassie I. His legacy stands for itself. He has done many good things for black people world wide, and was named the TIme magazine man of the year. I also have a picture of him on my desk, and three Rastafari banners hanging in my home. One of the Lion of Judah, one of the Rasta baby, and another of Haile Selassie I on his corination. I do this becuase Rastafari was moved to wake the people up. But I do not feel that by teaching us to follow anything other than YAH is the way for Yisrael right now. Rastafari fed us milk. Now it is time to eat meat and grow in YAH.

Rastafari made the connection to Yisrael with the coranation titles, and his sign of the star of David. But if he was fully to follow YAH, many of you would have called him practicing Judaism. Not knowing that Judaism is a fabric and a lie that whites (KHASARS) stole from us, which in it's original form was Black Hebrewism.

Rastafari never called himself YAH. He said that he was not divine. He said that he was not JC. But If Rastafari was to fully lead you back to YAH as I am doing right now, many of you would of stubornly refused, just as you are doing now.

"LINE UPON LINE, PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT, HERE A LITTLE AND THERE A LITTLE". Is that not what your book says?

Selassie I was a good man with good intentions. But all good intentions can be misguided if they are not of YAH.

YAH BLESS THE HOUSE OF YISRAEL FOREVER

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 3:33:05 PM

Wahdahdah

No you have not answered the question.

I'll ask it again.

WHERE IN THE NT DOES IT MENTION THE NAME OF YAH/JAH?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/2/2008 3:45:43 PM

I still only have time for a short reasoning. I wanted to address the statement about it not saying Yah or Jah in the New Testament.

A few things, just because it doesn't say it doesn't mean that Christ didn't say it. The books of the New Testament were written many years after Eashua Christ did His works. The stories were passed on from people to people until it was written. Did you also notice that the representatives of the synagogues also didn't mention Yah or Jah. This again doesn't mean that they didn't say it, it only means that it wasn't written in the bible that way.

Also, do we really know for sure that there is no mention of Yah or Jah in the original writings of the New Testament. Nobody today has seen the original writings, so nobody can know for sure.

I have some things to say concerning Christ saying that "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me", but I will have to reason about that later.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/2/2008 3:50:35 PM

First off I never revealed I gender to you so why assume I am male? I am a sister and Haille I is I Father, remember I words I said "Sellasie I is "a brother" but for I n I HE is a Brother, a Father, the Creator Divine, the Alpha and Omega, the Soul in All things, crowned the Lord of Lords, King of Kings." Please read and overs everything Sister, I'm from Mama Earth and Selassie I is I Brother and even more as I stated before.
And then you go on in a way that seems contradictory and confusing to I. You claim "I have never DEFAMED Haile Selassie I" but then you say
"But I do not feel that by teaching us to follow anything other than YAH is the way for Yisrael right now. Rastafari fed us milk. Now it is time to eat meat and grow in YAH."
and then,
"Selassie I was a good man with good intentions. But all good intentions can be misguided if they are not of YAH."
Ok right what are you implying by these last lines? How can one believe in the Rasta Baby and then ignore the Coronation which is the most significant time in HIS time on Earth as Man-In-Flesh. And because of this its pretty clear to I, YAH is HIM. Yes Sellasie I never SAID He was divine, He never uttered those words but He never denied that HE was divine. Even when asked of those who praise HIM, He never denied the praise.

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 4:20:45 PM

TEN

Sorry for assuming that you were male. Many of the Bredren kept saying that the BROTHERS have been showing me thus and so. They never mentioned once that you were female. By their reasoning they kept saying that the Bredren on this forum has been showing me certian things today. I never heard them mention a sister once. So I thought you were male. Once agian sorry for the mistake.....forgive the I.

Why is what I said confusing to the I?

Take MLK for instance. I do not agree with his teachings of passive resistance, yet I see him as a good man with good intentions for his people. MLK was misguided, but he loved black people none the less.....did he not? Not all of us agreed with Malcolm X, but did he not have our best intrest at heart?

Likewise Selassie I loved us, and I love him. I will restate, however I do not feel that Rastafari gave us the complete picture of YAH. He gave us enough to awaken us and rattle those dry bones, and some of us even had flesh put back on those bones. Yet YAH's word and complete truth will fully breathe life into those valley of dry bones.

You see Ten, as a sister, you have called for me to leave from among you. You reject me, when I have never rejected the words of JAH/YAH. I have broken no laws that were set in place by YAH. Yet you want to see me utterly destroyed as if I am an enemy of YAH.

But no worries sister, if you want me cast out from among the sistren, and to be put in EXILE, then I shall leave never to return. You see sister it doesn't matter to me, becuase I was BORN IN EXILE. I am an Israelite refugee living in America. My people have had the refugee label ever since 70 A.D. when those gentile dogs known as the Romans crushed Jerusalem, and destroyed our temple.

But know this, I leave the same way that I came in, as a PROUD LIONESS OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. I leave as a sister of the MOST HIGH GOD OF YISRAEL, WHO HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN TO HIS PEOPLE AS YAH.

JUST AS IN REVELATIONS 12:13-17 YAH WILL PROTECT THE WOMMAN AND I AM NEVER ALONE.

I am a woman of Judah, and my fruit shall last forever.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I