Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3067&start_row=131

IS JESUS CHRIST REALY LUCIFER?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/2/2008 6:38:34 PM

the creator is not equal with man. he say his thoughts are higher that ours, etc,

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/2/2008 7:38:54 PM

Sister
Ok, I overs you made a wrong assumption and that's irie with me. But having said that I was a Sister, funny you have to appeal to I womanly side yet your faith questions the RASTA womban inside of you, the more you talk of Sisterhood the more you show yourself to be the opposite. No Sister who speaks of RasTa disses His Majesty, whether one is a King or Queen, they all humble before the Royal One. Its that simple and I'm sure you remember that livity when RasTafarI 'fed you milk' as a baby in RasTa. How can you now as a grown womban fail to enact those basic principles you learnt when you first came into RasTafarI light?

I'm not casting you out anywhere, you cast yourself out because of the things you say, continually you assail I King and Creator and you expect me to stand by and say its ok because you're a Sister? No, a true Daughter of the Most High would never say any of the things you say, she would hold His Majesty in the Highest Order and hold HerSelf in a manner as Royal and Loveable as Empress Mennen. As Lionesses and Warriors we defend the Order just as HIS Majesty is Defender of the Faith, I n I Sistren rally to HIS side and fight in Spiritual Warfare along with the Lion Dread Brethren. If you were confused and seeking to rise as a RasTa Daughter it'd be different, but you feel you're not RasTafarI so again I ask what is it you want here? I only seek to protect I Father's name from the confusion you bring here.

If you say "Likewise Selassie I loved us, and I love him. I will restate, however I do not feel that Rastafari gave us the complete picture of YAH." What are you saying, if you've surpassed RasTa as you feel then honestly, yard on to the next level. The worldwide web is as wide as the world so there must be lots of YAH sites and likeminded people as you. But don't come here to breathe malice and negative things about Christ and in effect Sellasie I... And you use the word exile, that's assuming this place is your rightful home and someone has unfairly cast you out. I don't think its your rightful home if you don't hail RasTafarI, the same One by whose name you want to be called. And anyway if you wanted to go back to Israel, prove your lineage and like the Falashas you'll be repatriated. Likewise in RasTafarI, see I Father for HIS power as Creator, humble in HIS presence and be an upful Daughter who is a Royal and Earthly as Mama Omega and JAH kingdom is Yours.
Selah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/2/2008 7:40:05 PM

sister stop what u are saying, is the highest going to say I AM GOD?
sure his majesty said many times he is

Since Our childhood, Our innermost thoughts have been overwhelmed by the mysterious deep spirit of the divine infant's birth, which is not only expressive but also glorious and inscrutable. Likewise, no matter what one's reputation, whether one's accomplishment is great or humble, tiresome or fruitless, in the journey of life, the mystery of Bethlehem dominates our spirit

here is one

jah say my people hear my words.

dont seek glory for your self, what can u teach his majesty have not?

here is how the worsip lucifer

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God( 2thess 2v4)

may people think he will come and abolish worship, but thats not what is said, he shall position his self as God in the temple of GOD, MEANING THE CHURCH.

the catholic church.
12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: (rome)

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High (isa 14) how will he do that you ask?

But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

10For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

12Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.

And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.
(eze 20v10, 16,20)

the catholic church, claim the change of the day of worship from saturday to sunday, by their own authority and all who keep it is obaying the comand of the holy catholic church.

its that simple. who do u obay? this is your GOD, NO MATTER WHO NAME U CALL when u pray. blessed love

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 10/2/2008 10:20:23 PM

First of all miss know everything, I will not go to Israel and sit under the white man Jew. I can do that right here in America. As far as giving directions, why don't you go to Ethiopia? If your father is Haile Selassie I, then why not go to where your father is?

You are no doubt some phony white girl who think that she can put rubber bands in her hair with bees wax and pass off as a black Nazarite. You seem to be the only woman that is upset on this thread. Could it be that I called your people devils and Essau? well that is who you are.

As for me, you can speak with your lying white fork tongue all you want. I have broken no biblical laws. Everything that you have said against me is personal and is not biblicaly supported. If we were back in Israel, you would be the one who gets stoned, and not I.

AndI was apealling to your womanhood??????.......PLEEEEEEZ. I will never appeal to a white devil.

And yes I am a daughter of the MOST HIGH, unlike your cave woman behind whose time is limited on this earth.

How about you go back to Europe.....that's your home.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/2/2008 10:41:21 PM

The false judgements of the heathen.

What do you know about Ten to call her a white woman? Does it make it easier for you to hate her if you look at her as a white woman?

She is an African born in Africa. Not an American like you who deals with the Babylonian mindset of prejudice and hate.

This post says is Jesus Christ realy lucifer.

I wonder if the woman that calls herself Eboni Yehuda is really lucifer.

Coming here with your illusion mask pretending that you deal with RasTafarI, until you finally reveal your ugliness behind the mask.

You are done here deceiver.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 10/2/2008 11:49:59 PM

Ten...Blessed Love

SELAM

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/3/2008 7:26:58 AM

Give Thanks for your defence Ark I, praises my Brother its much appreci-loved! That woman is a true (s)heathen, worker of evil. She had to stoop so low to attack I on race, lol! If only she knew I was a Black African born and raised on the Motherland. As if one's skin color is a symbol of evil, what nonsense is that? It only shows her extreme stupidity and pitiful ignorance. She speaks nothing but hate, she only deludes herself into believing she is a "Daughter of Judah" no true empress born under the same moon as TafarI would speak such profanities and be as blasphemous as this. It's a disgrace, I hope she's gone for good!

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/3/2008 8:10:52 AM

Please stop this thread it has gone far enough.
it is not worth the time, time s what I and I not have.
JAH RASTAFRI

Messenger: rootz Sent: 10/8/2008 9:59:39 AM

yuh a fe end dis bumboclaat ting! dis di reasoning room where we i-dren cyan cum figeda and reason bout tings dat we wan fi share. it no place fi spew insults and so forth! a bumboclaat ting dis eboni yehuda!!! a bumboclaat ting! woman seh even if di gyal a gwan tie hair ina di band and put beeswax, a who yuh who hab di authority fi judge??? rastafari ain't only fi black folk! anyone ina di world cyan be rasta coz we believ in 'death fi di black and white downpressors'! yuh a fe stop it! one a di rasclaats dat give i-dren a bad name... calling a sistren 'white devil'! gwan go maas, mon

Messenger: ELIS Sent: 10/31/2008 2:50:49 PM

The true Lucifer is Christ. Lucifer had made his light shine for us to early and tempted us, but behind this fake light is the true light of Christ.
Christ made his way form the Sun to the Earth and incarnated the second Adam therefore made it possible for us to connect and awake the second ego and see in the spirit world a world illuminated by Christ.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I