Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3067&start_row=11

IS JESUS CHRIST REALY LUCIFER?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Elijah Sent: 9/15/2008 4:03:06 PM

Greetings

Yes I, I did quick research, to clear confusion.
Name Lucifer doesn't appear in Bible, as it is Latin word.

Here is a link for those who want to know more about this name and its owner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

Forward to Zion

Blessed Love
Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/15/2008 7:08:14 PM

What about this scripture?

[12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
[13] For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
[14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
[15] Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
[16] They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
[17] That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
[18] All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
[19] But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

It is only one line, but it is still in the scripture

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/15/2008 10:09:14 PM

RAS KEBRA,why u always so personal, evey one who see i write of rome think the same thing of i. you can tell what people think. ini will write the truth as ini know it, ini use His majesty words, history andthe bible, three witness, and i there anyone to prove ini wrong on those.

now if we read rev 13 it speaks of the two beast, the first rome, same charateristic of the little horn of daniel 2 and7 and rev 13, at its fall 1798 at the french revoultion, one was rising, the USA.

now america acts as the falst prophet,(the so cristians) john paul said" IT'S TIME FOR THE DAUGHTERS(EVALENCIAL CHURCHES) TO ASK THEIR MOTHER(CHURCH OF ROME) WHAT FOR THEM TO DO TO COME HOME"

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

this is america, and his job is to make the earth worship the first beast, rome. history teach rome uses the super power of he day to carry its work.

they re going to ask to make an image of the beast. what is the image of the beast? first ask what is the beast?

church and state unite, history has its leasons, but you can read danel 3 a law to worship, and danel 6 a law against worship.

we know is america who go to their ppl to pass laws.

and we can safely say the church is incressing its political muscle,
and a chalenge of the seperation detween church and state is ongoing
an news this week, and church leader say he is going to chalange it
with mc-cain in offics who promote this who will owe his victory to them,think,

no one leader has pull much a crowed as john paul, and it has not stoped.

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.rev 17v18
america is not a city. the vatican is a city wih over 170 embasadors, who at the start of 2000 all went to hear the holy sea views, ewtn i head that form john paul biogropher

and they all worship by obaying the church,by keeping sunday inolace of saturday and that something the pastors in america asking for

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/15/2008 10:21:54 PM

how can the flesh be lucifer? man is the only thing jah rastafari made with his hand, man is precious, he(the almighty put flesh, to save those who are flesh but of the spirit.

and he will rise us up again in that same flesh, christ did, his majesty proved that

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 9/15/2008 10:27:28 PM

Ras Power do you read all the things I post about the Vatican? It seems like most people ignore my posts about the Vatican

RASTAFARI IS LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/15/2008 10:47:43 PM

Brethren Power, there is nothing personal about this.
In your other post,you remarked "its sad to see rastafari standing with conspericy in their minds"
I,like all here,am a Rastafari
And thats why i said,dont bring that word conspiracy pon ini......i never said, dont bring it pon i,,, the i can go back and check it.

Now let i make the reason of my post clear because i dont think the i overstood it, because if you did, you would not have wrote what you did, instead you would have seen that that was what i was saying already.
The i doesnt need to tell i about America and the vatican and the beast and so on, not to say i know everything, but i do know my enemy well enough.
But i will admit,sometimes i wonder if you know the enemy well enough. I mean you keep talking about mcain and obama, and democrats and republicans,as if that makes any difference. If you can make i overstand, i welcome it. I mean a person who knows the things that you do,should know by now that America will do what America was built to do, no matter who is "leading" it, it shall fulfill its prophecy.
A person who knows the things that you do should realise that the same beast rules and excerises its power through the district of washington and the square mile in london and all their companies and organisations,including the UN, the central banks etc

BUt anyway, perhaps our views differ, thats alright.
But what is not alright, and this was the point of my post, is when you dismiss opinions that differ from yours as "conspiracy" theories.

I said many who see the i writing about Rome,say the same about you.
I think its true,
But they are wrong.
You see, if they would open their minds to other views and not dismiss others as conspiracy theories, then they would sight the truth of what the i is saying.
And thats all what was saying to the i
If the i open and expand your sight, you might find some truth in those things which you now call "conspiracy"
Just maybe

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 9/16/2008 11:32:15 AM

Greetings...

This idea stems from the Kemetic connections between Heru and Set (Horus and Seth), their functions ultimate purpose did depend on the other, even though they represented opposing forces. While we tend to think of Lucifer as some personification of evil, Set of Kemet was more a representation of chaos, which when observed by man could be construed as evil, but may really have a greater purpose. The connection between Christ and Lucifer is there, but like many Biblical Icepts, it is based on earlier Kemetic ones and deserves deeper study. I'll try and link some info later, if the I's are interested.

In the meantime we could ponder positive and negative charges/ forces and how they create the balance that gives the universe order. There is purpose for everything.

SELAM

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 9/17/2008 2:34:38 PM

Did Jah not create Lucifer as well?

Lucifer is about living in the flesh, or by way of the world. Man is flesh, which profiteth nothing accordin to the words of christ, its the Irit which brings life.

Lucifer is about death, as the flesh is about death, but christ is about life, as the irit is about life.

Think not but remember. Thinkin is by the mind of man, flesh, but rememberin according to the words ina da bible is given by the holy irit promised by christ!

Christ is the irit of the irator! in His majestys' body dwelt the irator's irit, thus makin His Majesty one with christ and one with the irator.

Overstand dis also, He who lives by the irit of the irator is dead to flesh thus the irator lives in his body makin him also RASTA by the irit!!

Is it not written dat in the last days, God himself shall walk among men and many will not even notice him??!

Jah RasTafari ForIvermore!!!

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/17/2008 8:02:56 PM

blessed love

ini ask for forgiveness for this missoverstanding, ini believe as there are evil there is good, and just as there are men who want to cause harm there are those who want to do good.

what i'm saying is that ini trust in the goodness in the hearts of man, which is the spirit of jah to do his will.

we see cyrus in the bible, king of the medo-persia empiah, jah say i call him by name to do my pleasure.

democracy is such that people who want to do good is so stressed that they loose hope in the process and bow out, leaving the evil the free will to do as they please.

now his majesty said when men of goodwill don't act and speak when they have to they lay the way for evil to rise.

i'm saying that we are to know what is for us(what we can use to bring forth or strengthen) ini/His Majesty's ideas.

i say that because there can never be greater overt or covert conspericy now, that for His Majesty's time and ini use that to do nothing while people make policies and law against ini.

ini didn't say dem or rep better, but i see rep as that vehicle

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/17/2008 8:11:50 PM

Blessed Love
I've been reading through the posts and I'm happy Elijah went back to do more research after his claim of "occultist trickery". And Ras KebreAB give thanks for fire I, I n I need to always stand firm in the name of the Father, nothing can move I n I if our faith is established in HIM, Jah RasTafari. I think we need to overstand the different contexts in which morning star is used, in the case of Lucifer, its a Latin word meaning fallen angel. Because he fell from heaven whereas with Christ His light came to shine upon the world. Same word but very different meanings is what I overstand...Man is flesh yes but Jah made us in the flesh as the body which hosts the Irit, true flesh cannot manifest without flesh but I don't think we should look down on the flesh as if its some lower thing. The power of the Trinity is such that body, mind and soul must come together in order for wo/man to be human. All are a symbol of life, so chant not "thinking", chant not "flesh". RasTafari teaching is that the body is a temple of JAH and the meditation of our minds is what opens the 3rd eye. So how can we chant the very things JAH made us to be? The very things that allow us to know HIM? I'm not sure if I overstanding of RasRanga's words is correct but to I this is what I overs and its rather contradictory to what I n I teach as livity. And also Lucifer was only made by JAH but possesses no power of Creation himself, so how can he have the power of death? And why is flesh about death just because we speak of Lucifer? The Bible refers to carnal things as things of death but this flesh that we are as humans is a different kind of flesh. I certainly am not dead, I am living and pray to a living God, Haille I who also walked upon this earth in the flesh. So when ones speak of flesh as death, I n I nah overs. If "God himself shall walk among men and many will not even notice him??!" would HE not walk as man-in-flesh, as many I n I philosophy chant? Did 72 nations not bow to HIM without realizing they were in the presence of the King Creator HIMself?...
I think because we speak of Lucifer we should not try and shift meanings of words for the sake of producing reasonings on Lucifer. Look to that which is Lucifer, he was never a man, but a fallen angel, he never was flesh but a dark force of evil. Check it. Christ came as flesh. the Father Selassie I came as flesh but because Lucifer is not Creator and no one is made in his image, he never came as flesh and will never come as flesh, only possess bodies for a period of time but never as someone. I hope y'get my drift. Blessed Love, 1.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I