Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1145&start_row=11

THE BIBLE SAYS SMOKING WEED IS A SIN!!!! (Babylon Lie against Ganja)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 102
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/17/2005 12:16:56 AM

There is no need to call him a turkey. It is better to just reason about what he is saying, as you did in your previous reasoning.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/17/2005 1:33:10 AM

Your right. But I don't like his disraspect. I know you weren't going to his webpage acting like you were the stuff and had all the answers. I just don't overstand his folly. Blessed Love

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/17/2005 6:38:29 AM

Eyesus told Us that:

"What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean', but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean'." {Matthew 15:11}

John told Us that:

"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear. He shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire." {Matthew 3:11}

The Holy Spirit in the fire is called the Periklitos. Mystikal ~

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/17/2005 10:20:51 AM

Much respect Teff I for the knowledge, blessed be I brother!

I believe herb is healing, but I also believe in the metaphor, to much of a good thing can be bad.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/17/2005 2:29:11 PM

FIRE BURN:
NOT EVERY RASTA A SMOKE HERB. ONLY WHITES MAKE SOMKING HERB A BIG DEAL. IT IS A SCARAMENT TO SOME AND NOT TO OTHERS. TO SOME IT MAKE THEM SATTA WITH SELASSIE. TO OTHERS IT HEALS THEM BONES. TO OTHERS IT HAVE NO USE. TO EACH OWN WHO BURN HERB OR NOT. SOME NEVER TOUCH HERB BUT STILL USE OTHER HERBS FOR HEALING. STOP THIS FOLLY CHAT. AND BLACK IT UP AGAIN.
HERB USE IS PERSONAL. BUT IF THE BLACKMAN CAN MAKE DUNNY OF IT TO REPATRIATE SO BE IT. WORK SKILLFULLY AND DON'T BATHER WITH THOSE WHO IS STILL CONFUSE. NO TIME FOR CONFUSION. FIRE BURN CONFUSION. WORK SKILLFULLY, LIFEFULLY TO REPATRIATE OUT OF THEIF BABYLON WHO LOVE TO STEAL BLACKMAN CULTURE AND THINK THEM OWN IT.

FIRE NOW GETTING REDDER THAN RED.
JUSTISE AND JUDGMENT IS THE NYAHBINGHIE THRONE OF SELASSIE.

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/19/2005 11:36:10 AM

First of all, it is stupid to pull Matthews 15:11, you already posted verse 2 which SAYS it means FOOD eaten ithout washing your hands. Not smkoing WEED.

You want to be simple and say that, well smoke goes in my mouth so it doesnt defile me (Which that scripture was not talking about). Well guess what, WHEN YOU SMOKE IT COMES BACK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!!! So according to your understanding IT DOES DEFILE YOU!!!!! You are wicked as hell to try to use that scripture to justify you, bottom line, if you smoke you will be destroyed if you dont stoip and repent.

This is AMAZING!!!!!

Matthews 3 means weed right? PROVE IT, PROVE GOD WILLL BAPTIZE WITH WEED? WHERE IS THAT IN THE BIBLE?

I CAN SHOW YOU A SCRIPTURE TO SHOW YOU WHAT THAT FIRE MEANS.

Isaiah 66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

That is the fire God will come with. it didnt say ANYTHIGN ELSE.

www.theholyconceptionunit.com, we are the only ones that teqach the truth, brothes and sisters, gather together with us before the anger of the Lord comes down upon you. Shalam to the believers who will listen on this website.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/19/2005 11:58:35 AM

A Israeli Jew calling himself genetically ISRAELITE is like a pussycat calling itself LION.

Don't expect a pussycat to overstand a LION's bizness.

Nuff said.

Haile I
Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/19/2005 12:06:28 PM

Beware brethren

there is a snake in the grass

Jah guidance and itection

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2005 9:52:38 PM

Prince,

In that post where I wrote those scriptures I said,

---------------------------
There are many meanings to the words defile. Instead of using such weak arguments, speaking only part and leaving out the part that is actually the truth, why don't you try to use something that makes sense.
---------------------------

Maybe I didn't elaborate enough for you to understand. I will explain what I meant by that statement above, hopefully then you will understand why I posted that scripture. There are many meanings to the word defile. The definition you are trying to push is not the definition the scriptures are talking about. The part that is actually the truth is that defile is meant in the sense of spiritual defilement. People defile theirself by the wicked words, thoughts and the wicked actions they perform, all these things come from the inside out. Christ was speaking about eating with unwashen hands in particular because that is what the pharisees were trying to use to accuse His disciples. If they tried to accuse them for smoking Ganja, he would have again shown the hypocrites what defile means.

You are the same pharisees, just as they tried to lay traps for Christ, you try to lay traps for RasTafarI. But you will only fall into your own trap because you are the person who is "wicked as hell to try to use that scripture" for your lie.

Christ made it very clear in that scripture

[18] But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
[19] For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Now do you see what defilement means. It is not talking about any physical thing you eat, put on your skin or put in your lungs or blow out of your lungs(unless it is wicked words of course). It is talking about evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies

Is that clear enough for you prince.

And just so your closed mind doesn't get more confused, you can add any other wickedness to that bolded list because it applies to the other sins even though they are not mentioned in particular. For example it also means rape, batty boyism, malice, pride, envy, strife and on and on and on. But it certainly has nothing to do with smoking ganja.

And the reason I say that you are "wicked as hell to try to use that scripture" for your lie is because it is very clear what Christ is talking about and it is very clear what I was talking about. Both I and Christ were talking about defilement as meaning evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. Here are two points why I say that you are "wicked as hell to try to use that scripture" for your lie.

Your wickedness tried to turn it around and make it sound like I was saying that that scripture was talking about Ganja. But my point is that it wasn't talking about Ganja, Christ was showing the real meaning of defilement, which is evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.

And then you trivialize what I and Christ was saying and tried to decieve the people into thinking that I and Christ were saying something we were not. You said,
-----------------------------------------
WHEN YOU SMOKE IT COMES BACK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!!! So according to your understanding IT DOES DEFILE YOU!!!!!
-----------------------------------------
That is not according to my Iverstanding, and I shouldn't have to explain why that is not according to my Iverstanding, because it is obvious in what I wrote in the other part of this post, and it was also obvious in my first post when I spoke about that scripture, and it was also obvious in the scripture itself.

So go away Scribes, Pharisees and false priests. Your lies can't conquor Jah people.

Psalms 64
[1] Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
[2] Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
[3] Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
[4] That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
[5] They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
[6] They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
[7] But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
[8] So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
[9] And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
[10] The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

Go ahead and try to lay your snares and traps prince, but I will not fall into any of them. But your tongue shall fall upon your own self, as it already has.

Pss.82
[1] God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
[2] How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
[3] Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
[4] Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
[5] They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
[6] I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
[7] But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
[8] Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Here this prince, I and I will never fall like one of the princes.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/19/2005 10:05:52 PM

well actually prince the really cool part about the baptism by fire is that it was only spoken of once and never elaborated on again. Some say the fire is the Holy Spirit, which throughout both NT and OT it certainly is, but the differnce here is we are being baptized with the Holy Spirit AND with Fire.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 102

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I