Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1145&start_row=21

THE BIBLE SAYS SMOKING WEED IS A SIN!!!! (Babylon Lie against Ganja)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 102
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 12/20/2005 9:42:07 AM

...And The Tree Of Life was planted on each side of the river, producing 12 kinds of fruit, a ripe fruit each month. The leaves are for the healing of the nation.....REV.22.2

This Is I first post so I would like to thank you for enablin InI to build and reason amongst the congregation. I look futher to thee insight and guidance that will be bestowed upon I....
Well as I see, Jah Law & man law can not be confused...to many time people judged others based on man made laws...a problem I witnessed as a christian youth. But now that I overstand that RASTAFARI is the truth...and overstand Jah will..then I dont espect for certain individuals to overstand I&I lifestyle because the dont live in I&I world...I&I dont serve the same master...same people sparkin marlboros, sippin jack daniels...So I say...Light It Up...burn the grudge..babylon want everything Jah give us...including our minds..
so protect ya neck..Bless.....woek

Bless Up

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/20/2005 10:36:16 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/20/2005 11:04:15 AM

ISES IVERMORE TO THE HOLA ONE OF IRATION
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI

FIYAH BLAZE! HOTTAH FIYAH!

Go and spread your CONversion to those who CAN BE CONverted and PERVerted. IANDI STAND FIRM in IandI I-NCIENT KNOWLEDGE.

MORE FIYAH!

I will never overstand why these 'christian' minded types are steady trying to CONvert ones and ones... GO AND PREACH YOUR MADNESS TO YOUR CONgregation. FOR IANDI NAH DEAL WITH IT!

KEEP THE FIYAH BLAZIN!

SELAH!

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 12/20/2005 1:30:02 PM

Do you overstand that your mentality for marijuana bein bad comes from the pope..the antichrist....see marijuana was criminalized in the "catholic religon" back when they're makin the vatican...see the pope realized that his slaves weren't slavin fast enuff cause they were smokin on the marijuana that grew wild around rome...and they rather smoke and build amongst each other..bridgin gaps...buildin love...so the pussyclot pope criminalized marijuana so his slave would help him build this empire of lies....mind you, rome killed Gsus and then killed in his name and built a "church" to serve him in which they used the image of how they killed him to intimidate God-Fearing people (CAPITALIST!!)...so your reason doesn't come from a God point of view...your carrying out the popes works...the antichrist works...Gsus H.I.M.self warned us of people like you... you preach hate and God is Love...Rastafari is love...why come in here with your judgement...you are in no place to make that judgement...only the throne of David...which you know nothin of cause you serve the throne of Satan...Fiyah bun..(flick,flick,inhale,exhale smoke in your face)..So I&I will Itinoue to burn out the grudge as I&I trod on to Zion....Bless.........woek

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/20/2005 2:45:31 PM

GO READ WHAT THE ISRAELITES TEACH PRINCE. I MAN BURNED OUT YOUR LIES FROM THE WEBSITE.

PUT THAT IN YOU BOWL AND SMOKE IT

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/20/2005 5:54:13 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/20/2005 6:19:01 PM

It has been proven that Ganja doesn't kill brain cells. It has also been proven that Ganja is actually good for brain cells.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/20/2005 6:23:38 PM

Where did you find that information..
I don't say it isnt true..
just wondering..

One Love

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 12:08:59 AM

Anyway if you smoke weed you are sinning against God. I proved that it does defile your lungs, no one has proven according to the bible that smoking is not wrong.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/21/2005 1:38:37 AM

STOP ANSWERIN THIS MANS JOKE
LET THE DEVIL BE. LET HIM GO

BLACK JAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 102

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I