Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1145&start_row=31

THE BIBLE SAYS SMOKING WEED IS A SIN!!!! (Babylon Lie against Ganja)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 102
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 1:45:40 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/21/2005 2:50:03 AM

Seriously..you more of a pain in the butt than those Jehova's Withnesses...or something...
thanks for TRYING to convert us...
Bye bye..

Messenger: JahJahfire Sent: 12/21/2005 5:14:23 AM

Matthew 5:22

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/21/2005 8:47:22 AM

****Weed does not make you Wise, thats why you can clearly see that there are a bunch of idiots on this board. If they were wise, surely that would be abel to refute all of these things. Simple things.*****

If that be so, then what does that make the i, Isrealite? INI heritgae of the most high of iration and to call pon ones andones of iration as such is a defilement to the creator. Defiles the creation of plants and humans alike. INI not interested in any of this intellectual competition. Like the creator most high, ini filled with all knowing of iration and blessed with the mind of the most high to be WISE in action about i-ration....

KNOW yourself and then u would not have time to be judging others becuz be siting TRUTH and the TRUTH is nothing to fear, ya check... and it is not anyones raspondsibility to force this truth(TURHT is the most powerful thing).. only to speak it live it and by doing that ini uphold it naturally...TRUTH is the same as love.. it is the only law to obey....

...life is so lovely... fools why ya wanna make things ugly?
blessed
rasta far i
haile i selassie i
king of kings
lord of lords
conquering lion of the tribe of judah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/21/2005 6:52:45 PM

White Dread, in answer to your question.

--------------------------------------
article

Old ideas up in smoke, pot might help the brain

CTV.ca News Staff

While most addictive drugs, legal or illegal, have been proven to slow down or inhibit the growth of brain cells, a new study shows that marijuana might do just the opposite.

It might still be too early to claim pot smoking makes people smarter, but a new study from the University of Saskatchewan shows that some of the ingredients that make up marijuana can actually stimulate brain cell growth.

The study, headed up by Xia Zhang, an associate professor with the Neuropsychiatry Research Unit at the University of Saskatchewan, will be published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation in November.

The findings suggest controlled marijuana treatments can increase brain cell growth in the hippocampus area of the brain. The region is associated with learning and memory, as well as anxiety and depression.

The U of S study was performed on rats. They were injected with HU-210, a synthetic "cannabinoid" similar to a group of components found in marijuana, known as THC, but about 100 times the strength. THC is the compound of marijuana that produces the 'high,' sensation in users.

Zhang found that rats treated regularly with HU-210 experienced neurogenesis—they grew new brain cells in the hippocampus area.

Zhang's team believes depression and anxiety may be caused by a lack of brain cell growth in the hippocampal region. If that is true, marijuana, or at least HU-210, could offer a treatment for both depression and anxiety disorders by stimulating the growth of new brain cells.

The reaction is unique among drugs, both legal and illegal, such as alcohol, cocaine or heroine, which actually suppress the growth of new brain cells.

"Most 'drugs of abuse' suppress neurogenesis," said Zhang. "Only marijuana promotes neurogenesis."

But Zhang is quick to caution the findings don't mean marijuana is a miracle drug. His research has shown that using the drug comes with lots of side effects that aren't positive, such as memory impairment (temporary while smoking), addiction and withdrawal symptoms (mental addiction comparable to sugar addiction). And the version used in the tests was potent and pure. Nothing on the street would compare to it, he said.
--------------------------------------

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/22/2005 1:47:00 AM

Thanks

Messenger: one dread Sent: 12/30/2005 11:57:37 AM

greetings in the name of HIM
KING OF KINGS
LORD OF LORDS

they said me not smoke ganja
but i feel so good
layng in the ground and touching sky.
close your eyes
smoke weed if you feel it good
rasatafari is not judging any other culture
InI is freedom, InI is respect, InI is fighting
for repatriation to be where babylon stop theyr
steps and lies
InI no need to hear babylon.
open your mind to see the truth
WAR FOR EVERYONE
WHO WANT NOT PEACE
TO EVERYONE.
blessing my community
of real InI

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/31/2005 12:04:52 PM

LOVE IN InI OWN IVINE MAJESTIES KING ALPHA / QUEEN OMEGA

Check this Idrens, from the "Book of Enoch the Prophet"

Among these there was a tree of an unceasing smell; nor of those which were in Eden was there one of all the fragrant trees which smelt like this. Its leaf, its flower and its bark never withered and its fruit was beautiful. Its fruit resembled the cluster of the palm. I exclaimed , Behold! This tree is goodly in aspect, pleasing in its leaf, and the sight of its fruit is delightful to the eye. Then Michael, one of the holy and glorious angels who were with me, and one who presided over them, answered, and said: Enoch, why dost thou inquire respecting the odour of this tree? Why art thou inquisitive to know it? Then I, Enoch, replied to him, and said, Concerning everything I am desirous of instruction, but particularly concerning this tree. He answered me saying ... And that tree of an agreeable smell, not one of carnal odour, there shall be no power to touch, until the period of the great judgement. When all shall be punished and consumed for ever, this shall be bestowed on the righteous and humble. The fruit of this tree shall be given to the elect. ... Then they shall greatly rejoice and exult in the Holy One. The sweet odour shall enter into their bones; and they shall live a long life on the earth, as thy forefathers have lived; neither in their days shall sorrow, distress, trouble and punishment afflict them. And I blessed the LORD of Glory, the everlasting King, because He has prepared this tree for the saints, formed it, and declared that He would give it to them."

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 1/2/2006 3:47:20 AM

This is amazing....you guys are reading the book of ENOCH!!!!

You are INSANE!!!!! That thing is a fake. You want to know how i know that?

Gen 5:21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:
Gen 5:22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
Gen 5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
Gen 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

This is the Man of GOD Enoch right here in genesis 5. It mentioned nothing about him writing a book. But even if he did, how can I be so certain that what you are holding is NOT the book of Enoch?

Gen 7:10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.
Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
Gen 7:12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

After Enoch was the FLOOD YOU DING BATS!!!!!!

If there was a book of Enoch it would have been destroyed in the FLOOD!!!!

Regardless, what did Jesus Christ say?

Joh 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
Joh 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

This is showing you how far back Jesus Christ went to, Moses. he was the one who wrote the first book of God. The Lrod said hear him, not Enoch.

Im not entertaining this stopid weed argument anymore because the point is proven. I just wanted to smash that book.

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 1/2/2006 4:00:00 AM

It didnt say believe Enoch's book.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 102

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I