Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1145&start_row=1

THE BIBLE SAYS SMOKING WEED IS A SIN!!!! (Babylon Lie against Ganja)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 102
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/16/2005 12:04:30 AM

READ IT FOR YOURSELF!!!!!Marijuana is not to be eaten and NOT to be smoked.

1Co 3:16 "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1Co 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are."

Smoking does defile your Body. First of all lungs are naturally pink in color. Smoking anything turns your lungs black, that fits thee definition of defiling perfectly.

Defile-"1. To make unclean; to render foul or dirty; in a general sense.2. To make impure; to render turbid; as, the water or liquor is defiled.3. To SOIL or sully; to tarnish;"

Smoking Soils your lungs which is a part of your body, therefore you are DEFILING YOURSELF.

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/16/2005 12:08:19 AM

The scripture says that herbs were made for the service of man. THE BIBLE SAYS HERBS CAN BE EATEN AND USED FOR MEDICINE. IT NEVER SAID TO SMOKE IT!!!
STOP OR YOU WILL FACE THE JUDGEMENT.

1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 12:29:25 AM

WOW! YOUR WRONG TWICE IN A ROW. WELL HEY AT LEAST YOUR CONSISTENT. THE ISRAELITES USED TO INHALE THE SMOKE THROUGH THEIR NOSTRILS, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WERE DOING IN THE TABERNACLE? THEY HAD LITTLE OVEN LIKE OBJECTS THAT HAD HOT COALS IN THE BOTTOM AND THEY WOULD INHALE THE SMOKE AND THE TENTS WOULD KEEP THE SMOKE WITHIN THE VANCINITY. BREDREN EVERYDAY MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE COMING TO REALIZE THAT CHRIST'S BAPTISM BY FIRE IS GANJA. I MEAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE BREDREN, HASH MAKING WAS STARTED BY ISRAEL, MOROCOO, ARABIA SYRIA AND ALL OF THOSE PLACES. THATS WHY MOSES USED KANEH BOSEM WHICH IS MARIJUANA NOT CALAMUS. CALAMUS IS 80% ASETAIN WHICH IS LETHAL AND CANCEROUS. THEY MISINTREPRETED KANEH BOSEM FOR CALAMUS WHEN REWRITING THE SEPTUGENT INTO GREEK. IT WAS USED IN THE OILS AND THE INCENSE AND IN HUGE AMOUNTS. FOR EVERY 6-9 LITERS OF OIL WAS 6 POUNDS OF CANNABIS.

ALSO JUST FOR A SIDE NOTE, NOT THAT I CARE WHAT YOU BUMMBACLOTS THINK, GUESS WHAT MANNA IS BOYS? AN AMANITA MUSCARIA FLY AGARIC MUSHROOM. VERY HALLCINEOGENIC.

PEACE SUCKA

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 4:32:12 AM

DONT FORGET YOUR WEEDIES

Lung Damage Studies

The Hype:

More Harmful Than Tobacco

According to the American Lung Association, cigarettes and tobacco smoking related diseases kill more than 430,000 Americans every year. Fifty million Americans smoke, and 3,000 teens start each day. The Berkeley carcinogenic tar studies of the late 1970s concluded that "marijuana is one-and-a-half times more carcinogenic than tobacco."

The Fact:

Not One Documented Case of Cancer

There are lung irritants involved in any smoke. Cannabis smoke causes mild irritation to the large airways of the lungs. Symptoms disappear when smoking is discontinued.

However, unlike tobacco smoke, cannabis smoke does not cause any changes in the small airways, the area where tobacco smoke causes long term and permanent damage. Additionally, a tobacco smoker will smoke 20 to 60 cigarettes a day, while a heavy marijuana smoker may smoke five to seven joints a day, even less when potent high-quality flower tops are available.

While tens of millions of Americans smoke pot regularly, cannabis has never caused a known case of lung cancer as of December 1997, according to America's foremost lung expert, Dr. Donald Tashkin of UCLA. He considers the biggest health risk to the lungs would be a person smoking 16 or more "large" spliffs a day of leaf/bud because of the hypoxia of too much smoke and not enough oxygen.

Tashkin feels there is no danger for anyone to worry about potentiating emphysema "in any way" by the use of marijuana totally the opposite of tobacco.

Cannabis is a complex, highly evolved plant. There are some 400 compounds in its smoke. Of these, 60 are presently known to have therapeutic value.

Cannabis may also be eaten, entirely avoiding the irritating effects of smoke. However, four times more of the active ingredients of smoked cannabis are absorbed by the human body than when the same amount is eaten. And the prohibition inflated price of black market cannabis, combined with harsh penalties for cultivation, prevent most persons from being able to afford the luxury of a less efficient, though healthier, means of ingestion.

Tobacco smoking kills more persons each year than AIDS, heroin, crack, cocaine, alcohol, car accidents, fire, and murder combined. Cigarette smoking is as addictive as heroin, complete with withdrawal symptoms, and the percentage of relapses (75%) is the same as for "kicking" cocaine and heroin users.

It is far and away the number one cause of preventable death in the U.S. today. Tobacco smokers have ten times the lung cancer of non-smokers, twice the heart disease, and are three times more likely to die of heart disease if they do develop it. Yet tobacco is totally legal, and even receives the highest U.S. government farm subsidies of any agricultural product in America, all the while being our biggest killer! What total hypocrisy!

In the U.S. one in seven deaths are caused by smoking cigarettes. Women should know that lung cancer is more common than breast cancer in women who smoke and that smoking on the pill increases cancer and heart risks dramatically.

Seven million dollars a day promotes the tobacco business, and it is estimated that the cigarette industry needs about 3,000 new smokers a day to replace those who quit or die each day from smoking.

Kentucky's principal business and agriculture for 100 years (until 1890) was the healthful, versatile, and useful cannabis hemp. It has since been replaced by non-edible, non-fibrous, soil-depleting tobacco, which is grown in soil fertilized with radioactive materials.

U.S. government studies have show that a pack-and-a-half of tobacco cigarettes per day over a year for just one year is the equivalent to your lungs of what some 300 chest x-rays (using the old, pre-1980s slow x-ray film and without using any lead protection) are to your skin. But while an x-ray dissipates its radioactivity instantly, tobacco has a radioactive half-life that will remain active in the lungs for 21.5 years.

Former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop said on national television that radioactivity contained in tobacco leaves is probably responsible for most tobacco-related cancer. No radioactivity exists in cannabis tars.

(National Center for Atmospheric Research, 1964; American Lung Assn.; Dr. Joseph R. DiFranza, U. of Mass. Medical Center; Reader's Digest, March 1986; Surg. Gen. C. Everett Koop, 1990.)

HOW DANGEROUS IS MARIJUANA
COMPARED WITH OTHER SUBSTANCES?
Number of American deaths per year that result directly or primarily from the following selected causes nationwide, according to World Almanacs, Life Insurance Actuarial (death) Rates, and the last 20 years of U.S. Surgeon Generals' reports.
TOBACCO 340,000 to 450,000
ALCOHOL (Not including 50% of all highway deaths and 65% of all murders) 150,000+
ASPIRIN (Including deliberate overdose) 180 to 1,000+
CAFFEINE (From stress, ulcers, and triggering irregular heartbeats, etc.) 1,000 to 10,000
"LEGAL" DRUG OVERDOSE (Deliberate or accidental) from legal, prescribed or patent medicines and/or mixing with alcohol - e.g. Valium/alcohol 14,000 to 27,000
ILLICIT DRUG OVERDOSE (Deliberate or accidental) from all illegal drugs. 3,800 to 5,200
MARIJUANA 0
(Marijuana users also have the same or lower incidence of murders and highway deaths and accidents than the general non-marijuana using population as a whole. Crancer Study, UCLA; U.S. Funded ($6 million), First & Second Jamaican Studies, 1968 to 1974; Costa Rican Studies, 1980 to 1982; et al. LOWEST TOXICITY 100% of the studies done at dozens of American universities and research facilities show pot toxicity does not exist. Medical history does not record anyone dying from an overdose of marijuana (UCLA, Harvard, Temple, etc.).

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
Drug Enforcement Administration
In The Matter Of MARIJUANA RESCHEDULING PETITION
Docket No. 86-22
OPINION AND RECOMMENDED RULING, FINDINGS OF FACT, CONCLUSIONS OF LAW AND DECISION OF ADMINISTRATIVE LAW JUDGE FRANCIS L. YOUNG, Administrative Law Judge
DATED: SEPTEMBER 6, 1988

Section 8 of Judge Young's "Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law and Decision."

Page 56 & 57 http://mojo.calyx.net/~olsen/MEDICAL/YOUNG/young

3. The most obvious concern when dealing with drug safety is the possibility of lethal effects. Can the drug cause death?

4. Nearly all medicines have toxic, potentially lethal effects. But marijuana is not such a substance. There is no record in the extensive medical literature describing a proven, documented cannabis-induced fatality.

This is a remarkable statement. First, the record on marijuana encompasses 5,000 years of human experience. Second, marijuana is now used daily by enormous numbers of people throughout the world. Estimates suggest that from twenty million to fifty million Americans routinely, albeit illegally, smoke marijuana without the benefit of direct medical supervision. Yet, despite this long history of use and the extraordinarily high numbers of social smokers, there are simply no credible medical reports to suggest that consuming marijuana has caused a single death.

6. By contrast aspirin, a commonly used, over-the-counter medicine, causes hundreds of deaths each year.

7. Drugs used in medicine are routinely given what is called an LD-50. The LD-50 rating indicates at what dosage fifty percent of test animals receiving a drug will die as a result of drug induced toxicity. A number of researchers have attempted to determine marijuana's LD-50 rating in test animals, without success. Simply stated, researchers have been unable to give animals enough marijuana to induce death.

8. At present it is estimated that marijuana's LD-50 is around 1:20,000 or 1:40,000. In layman terms this means that in order to induce death a marijuana smoker would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 times as much marijuana as is contained in one marijuana cigarette. NIDA-supplied marijuana cigarettes weigh approximately .9 grams. A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1,500 pounds of marijuana within about fifteen minutes to induce a lethal response.

9. In practical terms, marijuana cannot induce a lethal response as a result of drug-related toxicity

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/16/2005 8:42:38 AM

Well Israelite Prince

The uncle of my girlfriend has cancer troughtout is whole body..because he works in a unsafety inviroment..Yes he smokes ganja..guess what..everywhere cancer...EXCEPT HIS LUNGS..
explain..

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/16/2005 5:02:20 PM

I didnt say Weed will give you lung caner i said it Defiles your lungs, it makes them dirty. That is what defile means, to make dirty, Since Smoking makes your lungs dirty or defiled, you cannot do that according to 1 Corinthians 3:16

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/16/2005 5:06:17 PM

As far as that whole Canabbis in the temple of Moses lie, a brother in my church named Weapon of Israel smashed that lie online already, go here.

http://www.2sgforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=771370&sid=6ae5f498fe11f55eb51f3f3800a85200#771370

http://www.2sgforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=771371&sid=6ae5f498fe11f55eb51f3f3800a85200#771371

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 5:19:37 PM

Thats it. That was pathetic. Your arguement reminds me of a wet joint, it doesn't stay lit. You homies rubbutle sucked. I would love to explain, but I can't speak turkey so you wouldn't understand.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/16/2005 9:56:27 PM

Go away Scribes and Pharisees. You haven't changed, you are the same as you always have been. You didn't listen to Moses, you didn't listen to Yeshua Christ, and you won't listen to RasTafarI.

defile

1. To make filthy or dirty; pollute: defile a river with sewage.
2. To debase the pureness or excellence of; corrupt: a country landscape that was defiled by urban sprawl.
3. To profane or sully (a reputation, for example).
4. To make unclean or unfit for ceremonial use; desecrate: defile a temple.
5. To violate the chastity of.

There are many meanings to the words defile. Instead of using such weak arguments, speaking only part and leaving out the part that is actually the truth, why don't you try to use something that makes sense. And even your argument of herb defiling in the physical sense is foolishness, the herb is not toxic like tobacco and it doesn't remain in the lungs like tobacco. It goes into the lungs and the lungs perform their function and take it out of the lungs. And on top of that, Ganja herb assists the lungs in pulling toxins from other sources out of the lungs.

Matt 15
[1] Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
[2] Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
[3] But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
[4] For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
[5] But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
[6] And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
[7] Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
[8] This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
[9] But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

[10] And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
[11] Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
[12] Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
[13] But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
[14] Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
[15] Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
[16] And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
[17] Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
[18] But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
[19] For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
[20] These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/17/2005 12:06:44 AM

Careful Ark I, if you cook the turkey too much you'll burn it up.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 102

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I