Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1145&start_row=61

THE BIBLE SAYS SMOKING WEED IS A SIN!!!! (Babylon Lie against Ganja)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 102
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/10/2006 3:20:27 PM

Why cultivate bad states of mind and dont cultivate good ?
is what you do , losing all good vibes from bible ... when pay
attetion to the wrong things ...
Like me ... I prefer dont think it passed by rome , and the greeks , to be in my hands ... and some money have been spant to I have my bible ....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/10/2006 11:55:21 PM

Yes I Teff, what you say is true,
-----------------------------
If smoking weed causes you to sin then don't smoke weed.
-----------------------------

All judgements will judge the man that makes the judgment. So if a person considers something a sin, then they will feel the judgement of it if they sin against their own words.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 1/11/2006 12:17:03 PM

LET THOSE WITH EARS HEAR!

Israelite Prince,

LISTEN:

from Jahug vol. 2:

"By means of the Hola herb which the Creator give I for meat, HIM servant seperate himself from Babylon, even while in Babylon midst. Man purify man temple by burning this divine Ishence within. The herb is InI communion unto JAH, with Psalms, to drive out evil conception from man Living Church, and bar Babylon from re-entry. And tho' the system fight against herb, it cannot stop Rasta from using this divine purification to praise JAH Ras Tafari."

from Rastafari by Dennis Forsythe:

"Rastas have revived the African herbal tradition, giving rise to what they popularly refer to as the "Ital" tradition, which centers on the eating of herbs, grains, fruits and vegetables to the exclusion of meats, salts, artificial chemicals and sweeteners. ...The smoking of herbs for the Rastaman cannot be singled out from this herbal tradition as a whole and is very much a part of the same world movement now afoot towards greater wholesomeness and spiritual power based on ancient precepts."

from the first Itations:

"For the Rastafari, the use of herb represents a sacrament of the Church Triumphant, serving creative thinking, relaxation and reasoning amongst Brethren. It is interpreted as a Hola Herb given to man by the Creator for "the healing of the nations". ...The Herb, when smoked in a gathering, symbolizes the act of unification or "Inity" amongst those gathered together in the sight of the Most High JAH. It is accepted as binding the paticipants together in the fullness and powers of the Godhead thereby creating a vibrating flow of mutual Iditations amongst those participating in this sacramental act."

Messenger: Ahem Sent: 1/11/2006 1:47:51 PM

Beautiful Thought plain

Messenger: Ahem Sent: 1/11/2006 1:49:30 PM

The Bible says that the land would be for the animals and the herbs would be for the services of man in the last days

Messenger: Ras Natty_Lion Sent: 1/14/2006 7:56:43 PM

Greetings,
I acknowledge that I don't know everything and that I could very well be wrong. Honestly, I believe that you (Prince) should realize that there is a chance that you could be wrong and that you also do not know everything. Like Tefer_Anbesa said,

--The wisdom of Man is foolishness to God & the foolishness of Man is wisdom to God. Let he who is without blemish cast the first stone. Judge not. If smoking weed causes you to sin then don't smoke weed. If burning herbs brings you closer to God then continue forward. E~Z

Just curious, since you said I was sooooooo wrong...where did Enoch and Elijah go? Understand that I acnowledge that I may be wrong and never refuse learning new things.

John 3:13 - No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven-the Son of Man.

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen but what is unseen. For what is seen in temporary, but what is unseen is eternal" 2 Corinthians 4:18
All Love
Ras TafarI

Messenger: Ras Natty_Lion Sent: 1/16/2006 2:07:30 PM

My mistake, Enoch was in his three hundred sixties. And for the record, I didn't say that sexual imorality weren't sins period or weren't sins against the soul. I said that these are the sins recorded as against the body.

Peace

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 1/16/2006 6:41:45 PM

Man does not live by bread alone, but by the Word that proseedeath from JAH.

The False Witness will eat his own words.

Messenger: JAHrastalives Sent: 4/24/2009 8:23:35 AM

Not going to get involved because you just want to argue? exuse the I, but you jumped into this conversttion to argue w the rasta bredren and sistren in the first place.

Christ did not speak of physical things (smoking), he spoke of defylin the body w blaspemous things ect. ect.

Look back at your other responses and notice that you were the one respondin to the rasta in arguement. If you dont like what the rasta do...than LEAVE IT ALONE, AND WE WILL ALSO LET YOU BE!

Selah
RasTafari!

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/24/2009 11:09:09 AM

There is nothing wrong with smoking Ganjah. Babylon promotes drinking Beer, and smoking cancer sticks, yet they are against Ganjah? Ganjah can reproduce itself in the ground, therefore making it alive. Beer and ciggarets, can not reproduce.

That which is alive go into InI temples.

Jah Bless the I them

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 102

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I