Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7090&start_row=101

NO BLACK & WHITE LABELS - LOVE IMANITY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/17/2019 6:58:08 AM

Of course, it's not just quoting anybody, it's the words spoken by His Majesty. If H.I.M.'s teachings are of no significance to a person, then why pretend to be RastafarI?

To communicate what each of us who are faithful to His Majesty Haile Selassie I need to do to play our key role in putting H.I.M.’s dream to reality “of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality”; He gave us very clear direction on the the values we have to embrace and live in order to set the example we need to set:

- the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
- there are no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation
- the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes
- the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race

If our goal is peace on the African continent, as was the goal of His Majesty, then we need to be sure that in our own lives:

- bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and good-will
- all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven

How do we know that it was Haile Selassie’s intent and clear message that we as individuals lead in this Righteousness and teach it to others through our exemplary lives? Because He instructed us so:

"When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which MEN EVERYWHERE MUST EMULATE. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they APPROXIMATE AS MUCH AS THEY CAN THE GOOD EXAMPLE that has been set by Him."

Haile Selassie I articulated to us a glorious outlook as the result of our following this very specific path which He illuminated for us and exhorted us to follow: “we are confident in the victory of good over evil.”

JAH RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/27/2019 5:44:28 AM

I have this vision of the world being invaded by some hideous-looking aliens bent on destroying the human race and Garvey Africa jumping into a trench next to me to fight together not giving a rat's ass about what color my skin color or anyone else's is. All this racial division stuff is only a luxury of peace time and privilege.

The irony is that the human race is under constant attack: By the Babylon System which is a mentality that seeks to destroy as many lives as possible without discriminating as to their color.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/27/2019 9:55:11 AM

No one cares Agent Smith

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 3/29/2019 4:52:19 PM

sometimes in prison smiths are my savior but yeah being serious pls be there for empress n emperor. Ratstafari bless

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 3/29/2019 5:27:01 PM

hmmm not smiths yet masons i mean. Since they are all my brothers i like those guys. Most beautiful is the quran. Jah rastafari ini have never seen jah rastafari yet my friends have said i look like haile i himself Cause he a been up there to addis Iyahs and glory to allah i want to learn how to pray to allah...so yes i bless i. Ini love him.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/1/2019 7:39:15 AM

No man fe dream bou I

Please and Thanx

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/1/2019 1:50:58 PM

tafari land
cant forget marcus garvey
from walnut shade

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/2/2019 5:14:38 AM

"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all JUST get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids? … It’s just not right. It’s not right. It’s not, it’s not going to change anything. We’ll, we’ll get our justice … Please, we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, we’re all stuck here for a while. Let’s try to work it out."
-- Rodney King speaking the words of forgiveness & reconciliation that a true victim can speak with Authority while exposing & drowning out the bitter proclamations of vindictiveness chanted by self-proclaimed (faux) victims

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/3/2019 2:34:51 PM

just burn out rastafari and bum
up newspaper breda. I n i as rastafarian need grave amounts of magic for i n i rastafarians the savior mb. Yet yeah iya secretly pray for him. Him mb the saviors.
Love n peice. 4 haile selassie. Never chant down beer if it comes from addis di i name. And lek em live on me what you seh jah.
Burningbush bless enemy sight and friend i bless you like im bk so just dont trip hes realrosstap.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/4/2019 1:45:46 PM

Yet yeah love rastafari. Humble killah like my friends. Love rastafari dnt mean fi say that. Any cool ras negus is who these days. Emperor Menelik II the greatest Lion of Judah and real too. So what is god mean to you. RASTA 4 LIFE.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I