Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7090&start_row=31

NO BLACK & WHITE LABELS - LOVE IMANITY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Levite I Sent: 3/5/2019 9:57:57 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2019 11:38:53 PM

Ok Levite you gone into metaphysics now. 9 ether and 6 ether.

For the foolish who claim no difference between black and white.

Ask if there is no difference:

Why Selenium levels are different between white and black people?
Why cancer mechanisms and chemotherapy regimes are different between white and black people?
Why antihypertensive medicines are different between white and black people?
Why BMI targets are different between white and black people?
Why Warfarin and other drug pharmokinetics are different between white and black people?

Medically; being white or being black is enough of a difference in physiology to change your treatment regimes for a bag of conditions. Having Nestas attitude of 'we are all the same' would kill people and cost lives. I'm glad he isn't in the medical field.

Nesta will say all humans are 99.9% genetically equal. CARELESSLY not accounting for that 0.1% difference being equal to over 3.5 million base pairs of genetic code. It only takes one base pair change to create a phenotypic response.

Now

What is the significance of the Pineal gland being dormant in a significantly higher proportion of white people then compared to black people?

The same pineal gland I black ancestors of ancient civilisations put so much emphasis and spiritual significance into? And called it the EYE OF HERU

Lastly: the Maafa.

There is already much research on how Trauma Can Be Carried Across Generations Producing Pyschological and Physiological Effects

Now What do you think will happen to 500 years and over 15,20,30 generations of repeated extreme trauma as with chattel slavery; on the physiological and psychological effects carried through to TODAY? YOU cannot tell InI as a Maafa that we are the same scientifically as Slavemaster. I can provide copious research on the matter and reject the claim completely..

I will leave it here as I don't expect a balanced response either way. And I will leave the metaphysics out of it as I have only provided quantifiable verifiable facts.

Haile

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2019 12:15:41 AM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2019 12:25:57 AM

Huemans vs mankind
Ether is the root of the word Ethiopian....

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/6/2019 1:19:56 AM

EVERYBODY still suffers, brother. Suffering is colorblind. Ain't like there's one group of people suffering less than another based on skin color. If that what someone thinks, all that means is that they're unaware of the suffering of others. We change that by reaching out our helping hands to everyone.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2019 1:39:44 AM

I am talking about documented trans generational effects of 500 year extreme repeated daily trauma...yes based on skin color. Extreme trauma is clinical and not "suffering." Everybody does not have genetic PTSD such as the Maafa.

In addition to mentioning other carbon, genetic, medicinal and pineal differences between black and white.

Give thanks

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2019 2:08:38 AM

Despite this, by breeding the strongest and fittest slaves together, over and over again...."Babylon accidentally produced a master race" fe Dem foolish mistake.

Jah Black Resilient Race

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/6/2019 6:06:05 AM

My 5-year-old daughter overheard me talking to my wife tonight about posting on here & how somebody's skin color is no way to judge or classify them, so she got into her mom's makeup, put red lipstick all over her face (really thoroughly!), and said "so this is okay too, daddy?". She cracks me up. She attends pre-school and is friends with kids with every different shade of skin imaginable. She just has no concept of there being any difference between any of them (based upon their skin color) and I'm not going to be the one to say to her that there is. I learn (and re-learn) a lot from my 5-year-old.

"Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength" --Psalms 8:2

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2019 8:37:36 AM

Most people want to teach their children knowledge.
Each to their own bredda

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/6/2019 1:57:24 PM

At the right age, my daughter will be taught about the wickedness of labels and how they've been used by the Babylon System since time immemorial to foment wars, brainwash soldiers to murder one another, destroy families, enslave people, create suffering, promote hatred, and deceive people throughout the world about the true nature of their relationship to one another. She'll be taught the truth about the evil of racism, notions of racial superiority and purity, bigotry, and racial discrimination and why that kind of ugliness died with her great grandfather's generation in her immediate family; but how there are still people in the world who cling to them out of ignorance or malice, and because of that they continue intentionally or unintentionally to foment hatred and division among humans. She can wait a few more years to hear about any of this because her natural, untainted perspective right now is pure, without any of that wickedness -- she is imbued by the Most High with a reality consciousness of JAH LOVE, acceptance of all, non-discrimination and Inity without any teaching from me or anyone else.
[The other day she met a boy in the park who had a pronounced physical deformity. She didn't even mention it. She just loved playing with him and they immediately formed a friendship. She just doesn't know how to judge people and label them as different, lesser, and/or unacceptable company because of traits over which they have no control. She's completely free of negativity along those lines.]

"Tell the children the Truth, come on and tell the children the Truth. Cuz we've been trodding on ya winepress much too long" -- "Babylon System"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I