Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7090&start_row=11

NO BLACK & WHITE LABELS - LOVE IMANITY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/3/2019 12:10:17 PM

Nesta is lieing if he thinks His Majesty claimed the whole world as Africans.

Someone paste forth the speech of Haile Selassie clearly defining the history and identity of what is known as African, seperate from that of the rest of the world. I have already showed this speech to him and get tired in reiterating...

Africa for the Africans
- chanted by over a million Rastafari through history

Messenger: Levite I Sent: 3/3/2019 12:11:27 PM

Nesta you come and chat like seh we live inna ideologically ideal worl weh man can jus drop labels and dem tings.

From der is light der is dark, from der is hot der is col, from der is sun der is moon, from der is Jah der is Babylon. Labels a jus so. Race is a man made social construct constructed by Europeans to divide ones and ones from dey did see people weh different den dem. So until Europeans can come and unite wid ones and ones, repair and bridge the gap and the racial life quality disparity that has ravaged the world for atleast 6 centuries under the system and rule of weh wi unda right ya now then this ting a non argument. Man a jus talk talk to fi him talk. But mek i ask you dis about labels...and me ask all ones and ones to respond...why when me a trod to reggae festival me neva see no real unity between white dread and Black Rastafari? It seem cliquey to I. Why so?

And furthermore is who you fi come come tell people who is and isnt RasTafarI a bc and chat about abomination. Rastafari is a spiritual reclaim of I ancestral Afrikan spiritual tradition....mi nah come eena yuh house and tell you how your coat of arms suppose fi look and how you house suppose to pray and whe members suppose to believe eena...bredda yuh coming like missionary trynna impose your owna belief on people. Coming like you want Rastafari fi fit you coz you know seh you nuh really feel fitted unda di banner of Fari?

And please tell I how your Afrikan identity is important to you on a daily basis. How does it impinge you inna Babylon? You have Afrikan wife? You mix with Afrikans daily? You care fi di re-education of Afrikan youths? You wear dashiki proudly? You play Afrikan music unapologetically around your non PanAfrikan counterparts and family members? You been reparation meeting? You ever been discriminated against coz of fi yuh Afrikanness or yuh Blackness? You know the existential plight of the conscious Afrikan in the west?

Mi waan di whole worl Rastafari Nesta BUT, same time, mi nuh waan people fi come come infiltrate dis ting wid fi dem ownna belief and ideological science...nah sah...move up and gweh wid dem deh agenda. Mi ankhcestors neva did die in vain fi yuh fi come tell wi seh in Rastafari WE muss drop labels fi accomodate unuh....Cudda neva....mek BABYLON drop fi dem labels first.....UNTIL...dem did never get pass His Majesty's UNTIL all now.... and man come chat seh we mus drop labels.

Who are your Rastafari elders just out of curiosity?

Selassie Jah

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/3/2019 1:58:39 PM

My optimism and conviction that Imanity can put aside its divisiveness, I-nite, and can be what His Majesty visioned that we could be comes straight from His Majesty. Babylon has brainwashed us otherwise for way too long and it's time to put aside that Old Serpent and the lies that we can never emerge from his deception. I have all the faith in the world in the Truth of His Majesty's Teachings and His Majesty's own spiritual convictions. He alone has never let me down.

Ras Tafari is His Name.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/4/2019 5:58:20 AM

Kids just don't know any better until they're taught to see people differently -- maybe we should learn something from the fact that that's the way JAH creates us. Children show us every day that His Majesty's vision is not some impossible folly.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/4/2019 9:41:57 AM

Your saying these 2 children don't know they are black or African? A dunce pickni?

His Majestys vision was for A.F.R.I.C.A.N liberation from NONE AFRICAN FOREIGN rule and oppression.

You don't overstand what the A in HIS Majestys OAU stood for? You think the A stood for globAl?

Warped.

Ises Levite I ina full black supremacy without any apology. No guy can come take BLACKNESS away from Rastafari as a way of life. As the Binghi used to say Death to all white oppressor

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/4/2019 10:18:27 AM

Give thanks Idren Garveys and Levite!

A Luta Continua!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/4/2019 11:34:17 AM

And with age comes wisdom, a retiring of anger, and a clarity of vision about issues that once vexed...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/4/2019 11:38:17 AM

You gone to church now?😂;

Messenger: Levite I Sent: 3/4/2019 6:54:22 PM

Is wha gwarn pon yah suh? Why man a post CAT-A-LIC couple pon Rastafari website?

Never, in all I life, have I EVAA, heard a covenant keeping Rastafari promote anyting other than the Afrikan family trinity. MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY promoted Race first...sorry Nesta but again is who your Rastafari elders deh be once again? Cah me nuh overs weh yuh a deal wid bredrin.

Is coming like the UK dub music crowd...just a bunch a people wid a dread - never heard what MARCUS GARVEY said.

RastaGoddess ises and blessings mi Queen, nah stop blazing di fiyyah.

Nesta, yah wobble bredrin yah wobble. Is why you waan come superimpose fi yuh owna agenda ina Rastafari centre?

You nuh love see Black King and Black Queen inite? Can you not lef Rastafari to be the only remaining sacred space weh black man and wombman can preserve the black fambily away from the ills and strategic separationist techniques of Babywrong? It helps wi to love imanity more emphatically when wi see such a sacred union. Wi nuh need no more confusion.

Nah mi nah done none at all. Moreover, mi feel a way from me know the statistics and logistics of weh happens wen Afrikan diasporic yuuts nuh live wid madda and fadda in dem home...yuut man ah seek dat male role moggel inspiration and guidance someweh else and is usually a negative influencer like gangster or folly musician weh nuh conscious pona level and the princess dem lose dem first hero and protectorate. Or vice versa if di madda nuh same culture as di fadda moretime di yuut dem Afrikan identity, mores, customs all down to food dem nyaam and hair care preservation ah get laarst cah...well if you know den you know and if you dont den ah jus suh it guh.

Any attempt by a privileged dread to divert the RASTAFARI preoccupation with aspiring for a mystical, iritical love of an Afrikan Empress weh flex jus like I and look just like I; sleep, pray deep, sing ises so sweet, eat and read Afrikan authored book like I is an abomination.

Memba dat!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/4/2019 8:19:32 PM

The black woman is God...

And no white God can save I from white man oppression (Dada Sizzla Kalonji)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I