Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7090&start_row=91

NO BLACK & WHITE LABELS - LOVE IMANITY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/13/2019 8:31:56 PM

"But the Lord said unto Samuel, 'Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.' " -- 1 Samuel 16:7

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2019 9:11:17 PM

Messenger: Empress lioness 9Sent: 3/13/2019 6:16:16 PM
INI only remaining wonder with Nesta is why the belief that if we not all the same we not all equal. 
That's racist thinking. 
HIM said we are all equal but not that we all the same

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/14/2019 12:13:18 AM

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." - Galatians 3:28

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2019 2:12:52 AM

Can t be 1 in him from I put Christ ina fire.
Burn the Galatians
And Burn your author racist Saul.

Now give Marley and black people dem name back
From you a Jesta a just Jesta....

Rastafari mean that we BLACK PEOPLE know our IDENTITY.... and we gwan KEEP IT"
- Robert NESTA Marley 50 seconds in to the interview

"America have capitalism
Black people have RASTA which is AFRICAN"
- Robert NESTA Marley

"Now is black people time to know ourselves"
- Robert NESTA Marley 

"We proud to know that God BLACK"
- Robert NESTA Marley

"Africa for Africans at home and abroad. Once yuh black yuh represent AFRICA "
- Robert NESTA Marley 

"America and Russa is just 2 fuccking white man a aegue over controlling black people. Mek i tell you dis....BLACK PEOPLE TIME NOW!!!
BLACK PEOPLE TIME NOW!!!!!!!!"
- Robert NESTA Marley 13:35

ARK I REMOVE THIS IMPOSTER FRIM THE NAME NESTA AS HE IS A MISREPRESENTATION

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/14/2019 12:06:06 PM

Entropy -- it takes so much energy to maintain artificial barriers from our human family members, to sustain historic resentment, to keep what naturally wants to come together separated, to constantly push back against JAH forces of Inity, and to continually rebel. I don't expect to change anyone's mind (in case you thought that's what I'm trying to do). It doesn't work that way. I'm just a couple of lines on a website.

Time -- as we age, we mellow, and we begin to see things less through the lens of youthful anger & righteous indignation, and more through a lens of peace & reconciliation. That's not going to suddenly happen tomorrow or the next day. It's not even likely to happen by epiphany (although no one knows what life-changing event JAH may have in store for them). It's an evolution. Some will cling tenaciously to bitterness & separation clear to the end but, generation after generation, history has shown us that these persons will be very few in number. It takes a lot of energy to sustain a divisive passion and as we age we tend to have less available energy and we tend to elect to devote what limited energy we have to more positive and productive pursuits (or just to sustaining our own health). We also tend to let down the walls as we notice that we have more in common than not with the dwindling number of contemporaries around us, so placing much significance on racial differences just becomes moot (e.g., when there a fewer & fewer people around who are your own age who even remember the history-making events of your life or the TV shows you used to watch, you don't really notice what color they are; nor do they notice yours).

Time is the great healer and the great equalizer. I can't even remember when it was that I stopped being conscious at all of anyone's race and saw them only as people trying to do their best in Babylon like I am (i.e., it's been so long ago that I noticed anyone's color when interacting with them). I know that puts me out of sync with many here, but I also know that there will be some reconciliation of that years down the road. I may live to see it or not, but we'll all be on the same page when we reach Zion (as such issues die with the flesh)

So it's no problem. Just keep one foot in front of the other -- JAH will do His special work according to His plan for each of us and in His own time.

BLESSED JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2019 12:58:48 PM

Zion was never heaven

It was a place invaded visciously by Biblical Israel.... a label within your bible for a SPECIFIC group of people

Just as the wordsound black or the wordsound African

FYI

Its easy to a whiteman to forgrt about colour race and identity ... lol. For inI we may never wish to forget. And what a joy.

"Let us act as befits the dignity which we claim for ourselves as Africans, proud of our own special qualities, distinctions, and abilities."
- Haile Selassie I

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/14/2019 2:43:14 PM

'Nesta'1: "(I) stopped being conscious at all of anyone's race and saw them only as people trying to do their best in Babylon like I am (i.e., it's been so long ago that I noticed anyone's color when interacting with them)."

This is the ABSOLUTE essence of virtue signalling.. I can 100% guarantee that 'Nesta'1 acts differently around black people than he does around white people. No doubt. This is evident in 'Nesta'1 saying that all Black Trump supporters are 'just plain stupid' when going back and forth with me, a white man.. No way he would say that to the face of a Black Trump supporter.. Nope, only would he say that in the safety of white company.. Dont worry tho, I let em have it.. But yeah, this is exactly the definition of virtue signaling.. 'I dont even see colour' trying to make oneself appear to be on a moral superiority pedestal, but in reality be the most bigoted and divisive imaginable.. And THAT is the best thing I like about Trump. He has exposed THESE people for the vile scum they truly are, on an international scale.. If you like Trump, you catch the full hate harboured in these ones hearts. And if you are Black and like Trump, you catch it even more so. They think it gives full authority to say anything and everything they want, while pitifully hiding behind 'moral supremacy'...

What a joke

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2019 3:44:04 PM

Yes i agree.
Most likely never utters the utterances he does online among African People.

Anyway i dont blame Jesta too tuff

I blame the man who put his arm next to Jestas and said 'look same skin'i think that story corrupted him. The african was probably just trying to sell him suppm

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/17/2019 4:17:40 AM

To communicate what each of us who are faithful to His Majesty Haile Selassie I need to do to play our key role in putting H.I.M.’s dream to reality “of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality”; He gave us very clear direction on the the values we have to embrace and live in order to set the example we need to set:

- the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
- there are no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation
- the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes
- the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race

If our goal is peace on the African continent, as was the goal of His Majesty, then we need to be sure that in our own lives:

- bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and good-will
- all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven

How do we know that it was Haile Selassie’s intent and clear message that we as individuals lead in this Righteousness and teach it to others through our exemplary lives? Because He instructed us so:

"When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which MEN EVERYWHERE MUST EMULATE. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they APPROXIMATE AS MUCH AS THEY CAN THE GOOD EXAMPLE that has been set by Him."

Haile Selassie I articulated to us a glorious outlook as the result of our following this very specific path which He illuminated for us and exhorted us to follow: “we are confident in the victory of good over evil.”

JAH RASTAFARI!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/17/2019 6:43:47 AM

Jesta can quote until he turns blue in the face.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I