Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7090&start_row=71

NO BLACK & WHITE LABELS - LOVE IMANITY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/11/2019 7:11:01 AM

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/11/2019 8:04:36 AM

SEEN @ Garveys.

I wonder....when His Majesty refers to “WE AFRIKANS”... who do they think he’s referring to??!!!! Wouldn’t it NATURALLY be....B-L-A-C-K people? When he created the Organization of AFRIKAN Unity, does their deeply ingrained sense of superiority feel this includes non Afrikans?!!! Does their white skin privilege automatically include themselves in the term “AFRIKAN”??!!!

This is the type of devastating result of cultural vampires who would appropriate themselves as “Afrikan” while desperately attempt to distance HIM and INI from BLACKNESS. It is indicative of DEEP psychosis.

Babble on Babylon

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/11/2019 9:30:08 AM

"These labels that will forever blind us from seeing a person for who they are
But instead seeing them through the judgmental, prejudicial, artificial filters of who we THINK they are
And when you let an artificial label define yourself
Then, my friend, you have chosen smallness over greatness and minimized your.... self
Confined and divided your .....self from others
And it is an undeniable fact that
When there is division, there will be conflict
And conflict starts wars
Therefore every war has started over labels
It's always us... versus them"
-- Prince Ea

"..until that day, the African continent will not know peace." - Haile Selassie I

So do people willfully choose to be racial supremacists knowing that they are choosing war over peace? I don't understand people like that. Choosing destruction of JAH's most precious gift: Life. Maybe they don't realize they're choosing war. If they do realize it then they've either never witnessed war in person and they're just depraved, or they have seen what war really looks like in person and they're mentally ill to want more of it.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/11/2019 10:30:25 AM

In your quote His Majesty again uses the word 'African'

Astonishing....

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/11/2019 12:12:54 PM

"Can't get me not to like you" -- Vince Vaughn as Billy McMahon

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/11/2019 12:17:50 PM

Teachings of His Majesty’, Father of Pan Afrika

An awareness of our past is essential to the establishment of our personality and our identity as Africans.”

“Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because her leaders are turning to outside forces for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within her. When African righteous people come together, the world will come together. This is our divine destiny”

“The blood that was shed and the sufferings that were endured are today Africa’s advocates for freedom and unity. Those men who refused to accept the judgment passed upon them by the colonies, who held unswervingly through the darkest hours to a vision of an Africa emancipated from political, economic and spiritual domination, will be remembered and revered wherever Africans meet. Many of them never set foot on this continent. Others were born and died here.”

“Our liberty is meaningless unless all Africans are free"

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/11/2019 12:39:40 PM

Its quite funny and simultaneously tragic that nesta here tries to portray himself as this unequalled virtuous non-race seeing one love professor of unity and endless morality.... Yet he has said in post 378 of the MAGA thread that Black people who have a different political view than him and are Trump supporters are "just plain stupid".. Typical virtue signalling liberal hippie.

Of course he denies saying this but copy and paste is his worst enemy here.. Lol.. I clear it up in post 389 here..

"You cant squrim out of this one.. You know what you said. Now you are trying to say that you didnt say what you clearly said. I will clear this up for anyone who may be confused about what you said..

I posted how Trump just invited the Black Conservative Leadership group to the White House. I embedded the full video and if you were to watch it, you would clearly see a room FULL of young Black people ecstatic about being there with Trump. In response, Nesta1 goes on to admit that he cannot even watch the video -- then wants to talk about intellectual consistency.. Nesta1 then goes on to give his best estimation as how Black people would ever consider being a Trump supporter. The first explanation is that they just want to rebel.. Then he guesses there are only 3 possibilities as to how they could believe Trump is impartial towards race. -- Because the entire oppostion argument from the first reply to now has been that Trump is obviously racist. That is the foundation of the anti-Trump sentiment. So then every sub-argument must be made to strengthen this 'fact'.. Recanting is impossible for these people -- Out of the 3 possibilities he gives to maintain his position, none of them are that he could potentially be wrong about Trump being racist.. Instead, he suggests that Black Trump supporters 1: Pretend -- 'feigning' as he puts it -- that Trump is not racist. 2: They are in denial that Trump is racist. 3: They are just plain stupid.. Again; never did he admit that within the realm of possibilities, he could be wrong about the cornerstone racism claim of the anti-Trump sentiment. Instead he goes on to insult the validity and quality of the intellectual capacity of Black Trump supporters.. This highlights an extreme superiority complex and shows how the 'moral high ground' facade falls flat when exposed to facts. Now that Nesta1 tries to deflect and deny saying these things, we can see that he truly is projecting his own qualities onto his opponent.. I am not going to pretend to be able to psychologically diagnose someone, nor am I trying to. I simply recognize this twisted mentality everyday within the Politically Correct cultural narrative. Trying to be non-offensive and 'tolerant' yet are proven to be the most biased and hateful people.. This mentality has been accepted and pushed within the democrat, liberal, or 'progressive' sphere. The democratic party fought the civil war to keep slaves. They created the KKK and Jim Crowe laws. They resisted civil rights then flipped laungue to capture the 'Black vote' -- see LBJ letters --... These types of people, voting democrats or not, always flip and project their deeds onto their opponents. Hence the Trump situation today.. The liberals project racism onto 'the right' and especially Trump to deflect from their own ambitions.. If you dont believe me, look at how the bleeding heart liberal -- Don Lemon -- will treat Black people when they are no longer fooled by the PC language and democrat mentality -- Kanye West..

Nesta1 will not fool anyone, as I will not let this be forgotten because in doing all of the above, ^^ he insulted my Wife."

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/11/2019 1:02:53 PM

"Memories of past injustice should not divert us from the more pressing business at hand. We must live in peace with our former colonisers, shunning recrimination and bitterness and forswearing the luxury of vengeance and retaliation, LEST THE ACID OF HATRED ERODE OUR SOULS AND POISON OUR HEARTS. LET US ACT AS BEFITS THE DIGNITY WHICH WE CLAIM FOR OURSELVES AS AFRICANS, proud of our own special qualities, distinctions, and abilities. Our efforts as free men must be to establish new relationships, devoid of any resentment and hostility, restored to our belief and faith in ourselves as individuals, dealing on a basis of equality with other equally free peoples." --Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ethiopia (1963)

"I must say that BLACK AND WHITE, as forms of speech, and as a means of judging mankind, SHOULD BE ELIMINATED FROM HUMAN SOCIETY. Human beings are precisely the same whatever, colour, race, creed or national origin they may be." --Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ethiopia (1963)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A child defies the wisdom of the parent out of rebelliousness despite the fact that the parent knows best and is imparting His wisdom, not to stymie His child, but for His child's benefit. How long does it take to grow up and listen?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/11/2019 6:55:02 PM

BLACK supremacy is neither racist nor is it the hatred of others. It is an Afrikan spiritual way of life promoting self love and unity, determination and the well being of our people. We must NEVER allow anyone to discourage this.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2019 1:35:52 AM

Hemphill is right.

I guess what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander. Some people can't practice what Dem preach. Confusion is the definition of Babylon.

Messenger: Nesta1Sent: 10/27/2018 12:13:15 PM
i just spent a week traveling around Northern Africa with, among others, a middle-aged black school teacher from Georgia. She's nobody's fool and has no problem at all reading the racism between the lines of the president's anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim rhetoric without any assistance or interpretation from "CNN" (per your usage of those three letters). i can't figure out if people are feigning the belief that the president embraces all races equally or if they're just in denial (i suppose a third possibility is that they're just plain stupid and actually believe Trump's claims). Anyway, Trump is very proud of his and his family's whiteness, and makes no bones about the fact that certain other groups of people (who just happen to have browner shades of skin than him) are "animals" and/or come from "shithole countries". If a guy's a racist, he's got a perfect right to be one in America; but for JAH sake, don't insult all of our intelligence by broadcasting overtly racist signals and then pretending not to understand why people perceive what they perceive.

Nesta you only label people when your irate? The truth reveal itself in anger?
I wonder if you tell this "black woman" that she isn't black? Or that you are African?

Lol don't worry a just a slip up

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I