Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4440&start_row=71

Son of man

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/30/2012 9:43:33 PM

Bredren Abashanti

This reasoning is becoming stale you seem to be recycling past reasonings and presenting them as new. Maybe sunofman is correct and its the word God you dont like

Lets call RasTafari the light, when I first read I majestys words I could feel the light in them, they connected with the light in Iself, it felt as if I was reading something new but old at the same time, like it confirmed my most inner thoughts and feelings, this feeling I felt was like nothing I had ever felt before so profound and awesome, so I continued read more and more each day. I majesty spoke about things such as spirituallity, Christ and the bible things that I had never previously exposed my self to, so I looked into those things, the more I did the brighter the light became, I could see I majestys light in these things, the bible especially the more I read the more I learn about I majesty, I see his light on every page, and the more I learn about I majesty in this book the more I learn about I self. thing is now I can see and feel that light in I self, in my own thoughts, I can differenciate the thoughts I have that have the light to the thoughts I have that don't, so I choose only to pay attention to the thoughts that have I majesty's light, this not only feels nice but it makes I feel stronger, more confident, more positive
The more I pursue the light the closer I become to the light and the stronger the light becomes. If I ever get lost I dont worry to much anymore as I trust the light to guide I in the right direction.

Selassie I is the light of InI world
Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/31/2012 3:09:53 PM

I am not sure SunofMan. I will look into it when I have some time, I probably messed up the code somewhere or the way I enter the totals into the database.

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 1/31/2012 11:51:00 PM

Give thanks to are father the black christ in flesh and blood the most high right honorable king Immanuel the 7 adonie God jah rastafari
The black shepherd moving in the priestly order
The first anointed teacher of king Selassie the first give thanks for the right teaching of life
give thanks for showing I are father with boldness king of kings
Lord of lords
conquering lion of the tribe of Judah
Elect of god and light of this world
Our lord and king Is crowned
Haille I king Selassie I jah rastafari
Black christ salvation shall stand all others Is sinking sand
Holy Immanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Remember Sabbath to keep it Holy
Six days shall thy labour but the seventh Is Holy to the lord seh the black christ in flesh and blood
King Immanuel the 7 adonie God Jah Rastafari
If I had wings like a dove iyah adonie I she
I would fly bobo fly away and be rest
Holy Immanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2012 12:34:59 AM

abashanti came to the forum before with the name esaelle. He is a devil and has no place here.

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 2/2/2012 1:04:20 AM

Give thanks my lord for words of truth
Holy Immanuel I king Selassie I Jah Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I