Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4440&start_row=1

Son of man

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/4/2011 4:36:39 AM

Reading the bible, Christ refers to himself as the son of man, I overstand this as HIM showing us Jah is man and Man is Jah, Man can only produce another a Man, Jah Rastafari is showing us that he came from a Woman just like us, that he is here now with us, with in us all, Just as we are also within each other. This has given I a better overstanding of the oneness of Life, human kind, Jah and mother nature, if we kill one of those things we are killing them all, InI RasTafarI Livity is the only way to preserve the natural balance in InI life

One perfect love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/5/2011 11:41:42 PM

Yes I, I and I were Created in the Image of I and I Father. It is just up to I and I to Live according to our Image to fulfill who I and I are.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 12/12/2011 1:14:24 AM

SON OF MAN? I AM THE SON OF MAN! AND MY WORKS WILL BE REVEALED.
JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/5/2012 8:35:40 AM

son of man is a bumbaclothe.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/5/2012 8:36:31 AM

you fink its a joke. they found his carcas in ireland where he was the first to die. bun dung son of man. dat me say.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/5/2012 8:38:24 AM

awl right owl right... i`ll explain. je l`expliquais;

he was the first to God. cos he wus a wanka!

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/5/2012 4:29:38 PM

Blessed Love, Jesus Christ is an allegorical Biblical character! Jah Rastafari is Almighty God of All! Anyone and all whom disraspects H.I.M. divinity is a sinner and will be punished for blasphemy!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/8/2012 11:35:18 PM

I and I burn the Jesus Christ illusion that babylon promotes, but I and I don't burn Yeshua Christ that Haile Selassie I promotes. People must remember that.

Haile Selassie I teach I and I.

With the birth of the Son of God, an unprecedented, an unrepeatable, and a long-anticipated phenomenon occurred. He was born in a stable instead of a palace, in a manger instead of a crib. The hearts of the Wise men were struck by fear and wonder due to His Majestic Humbleness. The kings prostrated themselves before Him and worshipped Him. 'Peace be to those who have good will. This became the first message.

When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do'. Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.

Men were supposed to be the equals of the living angels who unceasingly sang praises before the eternal God. Had this been so, peoples of the world would not have been divided along lines of enmity.

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 1/11/2012 1:35:08 AM

Greeting on the name of the black christ in flesh our God and king Immanuel I Selassie I Jay rastsfari

Messenger: abashanti Sent: 1/11/2012 9:35:28 PM

Yeshua, Jesus! What does it matter? They are jus two aspects of the same thing, a dead man who supposedly lived 2000 years ago. Now what is more important, two thousand years ago or the nowhere? Actually let me hyphenate that for clarity now-here.

Come forwards into the here now, unburden thyself of two thousand years of psychological baggage which you have been carrying around. Emancipate thyself from mental slavery. All mental slaveries, which have had you in bondage since the dawn of time, are mere social constructs. Free up the mind, better still drop it for immense clarity.

Let him who has courage stand-alone. For it is out of fear and greed one worships. Out of your prayers you have become beggars. Knowing full well that nothing can be given to you from the outside. Let your inner strength arise from within and no this to be authentic. Shake off the cloak of ideology and let existence come into bloom through man. Put aside your prejudices and let the whole manifest itself through the parts. As they say there is nothing new under the sun, I say unto you there is everything new under the sun, without the dysfunctional mind there is clarity with every new day that arises.

Man believes that God created man in his image, A man of intelligence however knows that man created god in his image. He created he him for peace of mind since the old man knows nothing but the mind. He has become a prisoner of all manner of belief systems. These are mere consolations but have value for the old man.

Come follow me to and let the light shine through.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I